Hierarchical production planning
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Axsater, Sven & Jonsson, Henrik, 1984. "Aggregation and disaggregation in hierarchical production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 338-350, September.
- Axsater, Sven & Jonsson, Henrik & Thorstenson, Anders, 1983. "Approximate aggregation of product data," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Peter R. Winters, 1962. "Constrained Inventory Rules for Production Smoothing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 470-481, July.
- J. Wijngaard, 1983. "Aggregation in Manpower Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1427-1435, December.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Bernard P. Dzielinski & Ralph E. Gomory, 1965. "Optimal Programming of Lot Sizes, Inventory and Labor Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(9), pages 874-890, July.
- Klaus Zoller, 1971. "Optimal Disaggregation of Aggregate Production Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages 533-549, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.