Hierarchical production planning
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klaus Zoller, 1971. "Optimal Disaggregation of Aggregate Production Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages B533-B549, April.
- Peter R. Winters, 1962. "Constrained Inventory Rules for Production Smoothing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 470-481, July.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- J. Wijngaard, 1983. "Aggregation in Manpower Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1427-1435, December.
- Bernard P. Dzielinski & Ralph E. Gomory, 1965. "Optimal Programming of Lot Sizes, Inventory and Labor Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(9), pages 874-890, July.
- Axsater, Sven & Jonsson, Henrik & Thorstenson, Anders, 1983. "Approximate aggregation of product data," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Axsater, Sven & Jonsson, Henrik, 1984. "Aggregation and disaggregation in hierarchical production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 338-350, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.