Hierarchical resource planning for shipping companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Van Ryzin, Garrett., 1991. "A stochastic and dynamic vehicle routing problem in the Euclidean plane," Working papers 3286-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Schneeweiss, Ch., 1987. "On a formalisation of the process of quantitative model building," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 24-41, April.
- Wild, Bernhard & Schneewei, Christoph, 1993. "Manpower capacity planning -- A hierarchical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-106, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjeldsen, Karina Hjortshøj, 2008. "Classification of routing and scheduling problems in liner shipping," CORAL Working Papers L-2008-06, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Junayed Pasha & Maxim A. Dulebenets & Masoud Kavoosi & Olumide F. Abioye & Oluwatosin Theophilus & Hui Wang & Raphael Kampmann & Weihong Guo, 2020. "Holistic tactical-level planning in liner shipping: an exact optimization approach," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Qiang Meng & Shuaian Wang & Henrik Andersson & Kristian Thun, 2014. "Containership Routing and Scheduling in Liner Shipping: Overview and Future Research Directions," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 265-280, May.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- Pantuso, Giovanni & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A survey on maritime fleet size and mix problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 341-349.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:91-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.