Manpower capacity planning -- A hierarchical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellaert, Nico & de Kok, Ton, 2004. "Integrating resource and production decisions in a simple multi-stage assembly system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Pinker, Edieal J. & Larson, Richard C., 2003. "Optimizing the use of contingent labor when demand is uncertain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Schneeweiss, Ch. & Schneider, H., 1999. "Measuring and designing flexibility as a generalized service degree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 98-106, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pesenti, Raffaele, 1995. "Hierarchical resource planning for shipping companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 91-102, October.
- Techawiboonwong, Atthawit & Yenradee, Pisal & Das, Sanchoy K., 2006. "A master scheduling model with skilled and unskilled temporary workers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 798-809, October.
- Lusa, Amaia & Pastor, Rafael & Corominas, Albert, 2008. "Determining the most appropriate set of weekly working hours for planning annualised working time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 697-706, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully & Mincsovics, Gergely, 2011. "Budget allocation for permanent and contingent capacity under stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 128-138, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:30-31:y:1993:i::p:95-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.