An interactive heuristic for financial planning in decentralized organizations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Peter Jennergren, 1980. "On the Design of Incentives in Business Firms---A Survey of Some Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 180-201, February.
- Dennis J. Sweeney & E. P. Winkofsky & Probir Roy & Norman R. Baker, 1978. "Composition vs. Decomposition: Two Approaches to Modeling Organizational Decision Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1491-1499, October.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Carleton, Willard T & Kendall, Glen & Tandon, Sanjiv, 1974. "Application of the Decomposition Principle to the Capital Budgeting Problem in a Decentralized Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 815-827, June.
- Freeland, James R & Baker, Norman R, 1975. "Goal partitioning in a hierarchical organization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 673-688, December.
- Kate, A, 1972. "Decomposition of Linear Programs by Direct Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 883-898, September.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- Steven F. Maier & James H. Vander Weide, 1976. "Capital Budgeting in the Decentralized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 433-443, December.
- Timothy W. Ruefli, 1971. "A Generalized Goal Decomposition Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages 505-518, April.
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Borge, 1978. "A Comparative Analysis of Price, Quantity, and Mixed Approaches for Decentralized Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 129-140.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1979. "Incentives in a Divisionalized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 221-230, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:162-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.