An interactive heuristic for financial planning in decentralized organizations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carleton, Willard T & Kendall, Glen & Tandon, Sanjiv, 1974. "Application of the Decomposition Principle to the Capital Budgeting Problem in a Decentralized Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 815-27, June.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Dennis J. Sweeney & E. P. Winkofsky & Probir Roy & Norman R. Baker, 1978. "Composition vs. Decomposition: Two Approaches to Modeling Organizational Decision Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1491-1499, October.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- Kate, A, 1972. "Decomposition of Linear Programs by Direct Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 883-98, September.
- Timothy W. Ruefli, 1971. "A Generalized Goal Decomposition Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages B505-B518, April.
- Steven F. Maier & James H. Vander Weide, 1976. "Capital Budgeting in the Decentralized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 433-443, December.
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Borge, 1978. "A Comparative Analysis of Price, Quantity, and Mixed Approaches for Decentralized Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 129-40.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1979. "Incentives in a Divisionalized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 221-230, March.
- Freeland, James R & Baker, Norman R, 1975. "Goal partitioning in a hierarchical organization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 673-688, December.
- L. Peter Jennergren, 1980. "On the Design of Incentives in Business Firms---A Survey of Some Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 180-201, February.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:162-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.