Joint risk management through transactionally efficient relational contracting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L, 1985.
"Vertical Integration and Long-term Contracts: The Case of Coal-burning Electric Generating Plants,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 33-80, Spring.
- Paul Joskow, 1984. "Vertical Integration and Long Term Contracts: The Case of Coal Burning Electric Generating Plants," Working papers 361, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Deakin, Simon & Michie, Jonathan (ed.), 1997. "Contracts, Co-operation, and Competition: Studies in Economics, Management, and Law," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292661.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:21:y:1987:i:1:p:528-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Motiar Rahman & Mohan Kumaraswamy, 2005. "Assembling integrated project teams for joint risk management," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 365-375.
- Arena, Marika & Arnaboldi, Michela & Azzone, Giovanni, 2010. "The organizational dynamics of Enterprise Risk Management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 659-675, October.
- Per Erik Eriksson & Ossi Pesamaa, 2007. "Modelling procurement effects on cooperation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 893-901.
- van den Hurk, Martijn & Verhoest, Koen, 2017. "On the fast track? Using standard contracts in public–private partnerships for sports facilities: A case study," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 226-239.
- Tang, Wenzhe & Li, Zhuoyu & Qiang, Maoshan & Wang, Shuli & Lu, Youmei, 2013. "Risk management of hydropower development in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 316-324.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-OPERATIVE Teamwork; Joint Risk Management; Project Delivery; Relational Contracting; Transaction Cost Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:20:y:2002:i:1:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.