Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
A. W. Katz
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Series handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
2018, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 Criminal prosecution and physician supply
by Morita, Hatsuru
- 12-20 Rooking the state
by Lucas, David S. & Fuller, Caleb S. & Piano, Ennio E.
- 21-32 Overburdened judges
by Roussey, Ludivine & Soubeyran, Raphael
- 33-40 Are the stock markets “rigged”? An empirical analysis of regulatory change
by Diamond, Stephen F. & Kuan, Jennifer W.
- 41-57 Securities settlements as examples of crisis-driven regulation
by Anand, Anita & Green, Andrew
- 58-70 Plea bargaining with multiple defendants and its deterrence effect
by Berg, Nathan & Kim, Jeong-Yoo
- 71-95 Bankruptcy reforms in the midst of the Great Recession: The Spanish experience
by García-Posada Gómez, Miguel & Vegas Sánchez, Raquel
2018, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-16 Labor market and access to justice
by Espinosa, Romain & Desrieux, Claudine & Ferracci, Marc
- 17-29 Bondage by contract in the late Roman empire
by Silver, Morris
- 30-38 Delayed entry settlements at the patent office
by Hovenkamp, Erik & Lemus, Jorge
- 39-48 Efficient contracting under the U.S. copyright termination law
by Karas, Michael & Kirstein, Roland
- 49-57 A novel justification for legal restrictions on non-compete clauses
by Wickelgren, Abraham L.
- 58-67 Secret ballots and costly information gathering: The jury size problem revisited
by Guha, Brishti
- 68-84 When Do Firms Leave Cartels? Determinants And The Impact On Cartel Survival
by Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai
- 85-94 Bankruptcy and the difficulty of firing
by Stef, Nicolae
- 95-105 Consumer Fraud, Misrepresentation and Reliance
by Klement, Alon & Neeman, Zvika & Procaccia, Yuval
- 106-117 Bond pricing in the biggest city bankruptcy in history: The effects of state emergency management laws on default risk
by Murphy, Austin
2018, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-8 The effect of type-1 error on deterrence
by Lando, Henrik & Mungan, Murat C.
- 9-22 Backlogs and litigation rates: Testing congestion equilibrium across European judiciaries
by Bielen, Samantha & Peeters, Ludo & Marneffe, Wim & Vereeck, Lode
- 23-37 Are law degrees as valuable to minorities?
by McIntyre, Frank & Simkovic, Michael
- 38-49 Non-practicing entities: Enforcement specialists?
by Haus, Axel & Juranek, Steffen
- 50-59 Coproduction of property rights: The management of watercourses in pre-modern Bohemia
by Dolejší, David
- 60-75 The economic costs of court decisions concerning dismissals in Japan: Identification by judge transfers
by Okudaira, Hiroko
2017, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-15 Does introducing lay people in criminal courts affect judicial decisions? Evidence from French reform
by Philippe, Arnaud
- 16-28 Estimating judicial ideal points in the Spanish Supreme Court: The case of administrative review
by Pellegrina, Lucia Dalla & Garoupa, Nuno & Gómez-Pomar, Fernando
- 29-43 Creditor rights protection, tort claims and credit
by Anyangah, Joshua O.
- 44-57 Optimal remedies for patent infringement
by Hylton, Keith N. & Zhang, Mengxi
- 58-73 How effective are employer return to work programs?
by McLaren, Christopher F. & Reville, Robert T. & Seabury, Seth A.
- 74-85 Criminal background checks and recidivism: Bounding the causal impact
by Siwach, Garima
- 86-96 Political rents under alternative forms of judicial review
by Karakas, Leyla D.
- 97-110 Procedural events, judge characteristics, and the timing of settlement
by Bielen, Samantha & Grajzl, Peter & Marneffe, Wim
- 111-123 Does mandating cumulative voting weaken controlling shareholders? A difference-in-differences approach
by Lin, Yu-Hsin & Chang, Yun-chien
2017, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Information and settlement: Empirical evidence on Daubert rulings and settlement rates
by Cooper, James C.
- 12-22 Using eminent domain to refinance underwater mortgages: A welfare analysis
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Pancak, Katherine & Segerson, Kathleen
- 23-28 Impact of patent litigation on the subsequent patenting behavior of the plaintiff small and medium enterprises in Japan
by Hu, Wei & Yoshioka-Kobayashi, Tohru & Watanabe, Toshiya
- 29-37 The EU debt crisis: Testing and revisiting conventional legal doctrine
by De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei & Steinbach, Armin
- 38-49 Sharing is daring: An experiment on consent, chilling effects and a salient privacy nudge
by Hermstrüwer, Yoan & Dickert, Stephan
- 50-59 Superseding Dublin: The European asylum system as a non-cooperative game
by Rossi, Enzo
2017, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-6 Do anti-bullying policies deter in-school bullying victimization?
by Nikolaou, Dimitrios
- 7-14 The effects of malpractice non-economic damage caps on the supply of physician labor: Heterogeneity by physician age and risk
by Pesko, Michael F. & Cea, Meagan & Mendelsohn, Jayme & Bishop, Tara F.
- 15-24 Exploring the effects of state differences in alcohol retail restrictions
by Byrne, Paul & Nizovtsev, Dmitri
- 25-35 Dispute the patent, short the stock: Empirical analysis of a new hedge fund strategy
by Kruppert, Rabea
- 36-49 An economic analysis of debarment
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Søreide, Tina
- 50-59 Occupational licensing causes a wage premium: Evidence from a natural experiment in Colorado’s funeral services industry
by Pizzola, Brandon & Tabarrok, Alexander
2017, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Litigation with judgment proof defendants
by Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul
- 10-22 The consequences of sex offender residency restriction: Evidence from North Carolina
by Kang, Songman
- 23-32 Self-control and crime revisited: Disentangling the effect of self-control on risk taking and antisocial behavior
by Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 33-40 Choosing ADR or litigation
by Deffains, Bruno & Demougin, Dominique & Desrieux, Claudine
- 41-56 An empirical analysis of advance notice provisions in corporate bylaws: Evidence from Canada
by Anand, Anita & Dathan, Michele
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-13 Explaining constitutional change: The case of judicial independence
by Hayo, Bernd & Voigt, Stefan
- 14-25 Securities fraud and corporate board turnover: New evidence from lawsuit outcomes
by Baum, Christopher F. & Bohn, James G. & Chakraborty, Atreya
- 26-35 Shielding of assets and lending contracts
by Arbel, Yonathan A.
- 36-49 Persistence and change in age-specific gender gaps: Hollywood actors from the silent era onward
by Fleck, Robert K. & Hanssen, F. Andrew
- 50-58 Tax claims, government priority, absolute priority and the resolution of financial distress
by Fisher, Timothy C.G. & Martel, Jocelyn & Gavious, Ilanit
- 59-76 The Priest-Klein hypotheses: Proofs and generality
by Lee, Yoon-Ho Alex & Klerman, Daniel
- 77-87 Violence and law enforcement in markets for illegal goods
by Flores, Daniel
2016, Volume 47, Issue S
- 3-9 On the influence of Magna Carta and other cultural relics
by Elkins, Zachary & Ginsburg, Tom & Melton, James
- 10-21 The two sides of Magna Carta: How good government sometimes wins out over public choice
by Epstein, Richard A.
- 22-28 Magna Carta, the rule of law, and the limits on government
by Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús
- 29-39 The long transition from a natural state to a liberal economic order
by Koyama, Mark
- 40-46 An economic analysis of Magna Carta
by Leeson, Peter T. & Suarez, Paola A.
- 47-52 Magna Carta: The rule of law in early common law litigation
by Lund, Thomas
- 53-59 Magna Carta revisited: parchment, guns, and constitutional order
by Rajagopalan, Shruti
- 60-66 The Making of a Monster: King John in fiction from Bale to the Victorians
by Vincent, Nicholas
- 67-71 Words, words, words: The remarkable perseverance of Magna Carta
by Williams, Stephen F.
2016, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-15 The role of governments in hostile takeovers – Evidence from regulation, anti-takeover provisions and government interventions
by Rowoldt, Maximilian & Starke, Dennis
- 16-23 Why plaintiffs’ attorneys use contingent and defense attorneys fixed fee contracts
by Emons, Winand & Fluet, Claude
- 24-32 Malicious litigation
by Guha, Brishti
- 33-40 Duopoly competition with non-deceptive counterfeiters
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Gong, Jyh-Chyi & Chiu, Hsien-Hung
- 41-47 The expectation effect of a fall in divorce costs
by Bac, Mehmet
- 48-66 The importance of conflicts of interest in attributing sovereign credit ratings
by Bernal, Oscar & Girard, Alexandre & Gnabo, Jean-Yves
- 67-75 Adversarial bias, litigation, and the Daubert test: An economic approach
by Kim, Chulyoung
- 76-83 New evidence on the impact of concealed carry weapon laws on crime
by Barati, Mehdi
- 84-95 Country level governance variables and ownership concentration as determinants of firm value in Latin America
by Saona, Paolo & San Martín, Pablo
2016, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-19 The quality-assuring role of mutual fund advisory fees
by Habib, Michel A. & Johnsen, D. Bruce
- 20-33 The impact of European antitrust policy: Evidence from the stock market
by Günster, Andrea & van Dijk, Mathijs
- 34-42 Sentencing discretion and burdens of proof
by Lundberg, Alexander
- 43-48 Double-edged torts
by Luppi, Barbara & Parisi, Francesco & Pi, Daniel
- 49-69 Endogenous legal traditions
by Guerriero, Carmine
- 70-77 Optimal rules of negligent misrepresentation in insurance contract law
by Lando, Henrik
- 78-85 The impact of social pressure on tax compliance: A field experiment
by Battiston, Pietro & Gamba, Simona
- 86-92 A generalized model for reputational sanctions and the (ir)relevance of the interactions between legal and reputational sanctions
by Mungan, Murat C.
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-7 Deterrence and the optimality of rewarding prisoners for good behavior
by Mitchell Polinsky, A.
- 8-15 Shaping tax norms through lotteries
by Fabbri, Marco
- 16-28 Costly voluntary disclosure in a screening game
by Pecorino, Paul & Van Boening, Mark
- 29-41 Do lawyers induce litigation? Evidence from Spain, 2001–2010
by Mora-Sanguinetti, Juan S. & Garoupa, Nuno
- 42-60 Revealing the rapist next door: Property impacts of a sex offender registry
by Yeh, Susan
- 61-71 Deterrence effects under Twombly: On the costs of increasing pleading standards in litigation
by Campos, Sergio J. & Cotton, Christopher S. & Li, Cheng
- 72-86 Can we learn anything about pleading changes from existing data?
by Gelbach, Jonah B.
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-9 Brand-specificity of pre-sale services and inter-brand competition with resale price maintenance
by Bang, Se Hoon & Jin, Yangsoo
- 10-21 Standardization and the impacts of voluntary program participation: Evidence from environmental auditing
by Evans, Mary F. & Liu, Lirong & Stafford, Sarah L.
- 22-31 Effect of joint custody laws on children's future labor market outcomes
by Maiti, Abhradeep
- 32-45 Judicial review and political partisanship: Moving from consensual to majoritarian democracy
by Garoupa, Nuno & Grembi, Veronica
- 46-55 Status concerns as a motive for crime?
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 56-66 Rewarding judicial independence: Evidence from the Italian Constitutional Court
by Fiorino, Nadia & Gavoille, Nicolas & Padovano, Fabio
- 67-82 The people's hired guns? Experimentally testing the motivating force of a legal frame
by Engel, Christoph & Reuben, Alicja
- 83-97 Tort reform and the theory of coordinating tort and insurance
by Gomez, Fernando & Penalva, Jose
- 98-106 School suspension and the school-to-prison pipeline
by Cuellar, Alison Evans & Markowitz, Sara
- 107-118 Communicating judicial retirement
by Bustos, Álvaro & Jacobi, Tonja
- 119-130 Corporate control and credible commitment
by Gilson, Ronald J. & Schwartz, Alan
- 134-147 Time to punishment: The effects of a shorter criminal procedure on crime rates
by Dušek, Libor
- 148-155 Modeling the money launderer: Microtheoretical arguments on anti-money laundering policy
by McCarthy, Killian J. & van Santen, Peter & Fiedler, Ingo
- 156-166 On the wrong side of the law – Causes and consequences of a corrupt judiciary
by Voigt, Stefan & Gutmann, Jerg
- 167-177 Compensating acquitted pre-trial detainees
by Doménech, Gabriel & Puchades, Miguel
- 178-189 To litigate or not to litigate? The impacts of third-party financing on litigation
by Deffains, Bruno & Desrieux, Claudine
- 190-199 Why judges always vote
by Jacobi, Tonja & Kontorovich, Eugene
- 200-208 The ‘reactive’ model of antitrust enforcement: When private interests dictate enforcement actions – The Russian case
by Avdasheva, Svetlana & Kryuchkova, Polina
- 209-226 Local public procurement regulations: The case of Italy
by Decarolis, Francesco & Giorgiantonio, Cristina
- 227-237 Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker owned and investor owned firms
by Albanese, Marina & Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno C.
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-12 A nexus of contracts theory of legal entities
by Ayotte, Kenneth & Hansmann, Henry
- 13-19 A simple model of optimal deterrence and incapacitation
by Shavell, Steven
- 20-37 Peer effects in judicial decisions: Evidence from Spanish labour courts
by Martín-Román, Ángel & Moral, Alfonso & Martínez-Matute, Marta
- 38-47 Are cartel fines optimal? Theory and evidence from the European Union
by Allain, Marie-Laure & Boyer, Marcel & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre
- 48-59 Judicial local protectionism in China: An empirical study of IP cases
by Long, Cheryl Xiaoning & Wang, Jun
- 60-71 Judicial disharmony: A study of dissent
by Niblett, Anthony & Yoon, Albert H.
- 72-78 Do fewer guns lead to less crime? Evidence from Australia
by Taylor, Benjamin & Li, Jing
- 79-87 Wrongful convictions and the punishment of attempts
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 88-104 The economic impact of merger control legislation
by Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven
- 105-112 Focusing law enforcement when offenders can choose location
by Friehe, Tim & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 113-121 The impact of licensing requirements on industrial organization and labor: Evidence from the U.S. private security market
by Meehan, Brian
- 122-134 Per se drugged driving laws and traffic fatalities
by Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I.
- 135-146 Coercive vs. cooperative enforcement: Effect of enforcement approach on environmental management
by Earnhart, Dietrich H. & Glicksman, Robert L.
- 147-156 Appellate caseload and the switch to comparative negligence
by De Mot, Jef & Faure, Michael & Klick, Jonathan
- 158-173 Exporting standards: The externalization of the EU's regulatory power via markets
by Bradford, Anu
- 174-184 Global economic governance during the middle ages: The jurisdiction of the champagne fairs
by Sgard, Jérôme
- 185-191 Organizing public good provision: Lessons from Managerial Accounting
by Arruñada, Benito & Hansen, Stephen
- 192-202 Tort reform and physician labor supply: A review of the evidence
by Helland, Eric & Seabury, Seth A.
- 203-218 Does tort reform affect physician supply? Evidence from Texas
by Hyman, David A. & Silver, Charles & Black, Bernard & Paik, Myungho
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-6 Sunsets and federal lawmaking: Evidence from the 110th Congress
by Fagan, Frank & Bilgel, Fırat
- 7-16 On the political economy of public safety investments
by Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric
- 17-24 Shackled labor markets: Bounding the causal effects of criminal convictions in the U.S
by Richey, Jeremiah
- 25-37 Boards: Independent and committed directors?
by Volonté, Christophe
- 38-49 Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy
by Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo
- 50-62 Lobbying and dismissal dispute resolution systems
by Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael
- 63-67 Evidence of marginal deterrence: Kidnapping and murder in Italy
by Detotto, Claudio & McCannon, Bryan C. & Vannini, Marco
- 68-76 Are patent pools a way to help patent owners enforce their rights?
by Delcamp, Henry
- 77-85 The dynamics of one-sided incomplete information in motor disputes
by Ayuso, Mercedes & Bermúdez, Lluís & Santolino, Miguel
- 86-90 Moral hazard and agency relationship in sequential litigation
by At, Christian & Gabuthy, Yannick
- 91-102 Freezeout, compensation rules, and voting equilibria
by At, Christian & Béal, Sylvain & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 103-115 Where do firms issue debt? An empirical analysis of issuer location and regulatory competition in Europe
by Eidenmüller, Horst & Engert, Andreas & Hornuf, Lars
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-14 Effects of welfare reform on women's crime
by Corman, Hope & Dave, Dhaval M. & Reichman, Nancy E.
- 15-23 Determinants of self-reporting under the European corporate leniency program
by Hoang, Cung Truong & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian
- 24-35 Abortion and crime: Cross-country evidence from Europe
by François, Abel & Magni-Berton, Raul & Weill, Laurent
- 36-50 Antitrust, legal standards and investment
by Immordino, Giovanni & Polo, Michele
- 51-61 Can equitable punishment be mandated? Estimating impacts of sentencing guidelines on disciplinary disparities
by Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory A.
2014, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-19 The diffusion of constitutional rights
by Goderis, Benedikt & Versteeg, Mila
- 20-27 Legal convergence and endogenous preferences
by Crettez, Bertrand & Deffains, Bruno & Musy, Olivier
- 28-38 Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina
by Meloni, Osvaldo
- 39-48 Preferences for government interventions in the economy: Does gender matter?
by Migheli, Matteo
- 49-57 “Piggyback” lawsuits and deterrence: Can frivolous litigation improve welfare?
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Stone, Michael P.
- 58-72 The market for mules: Risk and compensation of cross-border drug couriers
by Bjerk, David & Mason, Caleb
- 73-82 Criminal registries, community notification, and optimal avoidance
by Simundza, Daniel
- 83-95 Asylum seeking and irregular migration
by Djajić, Slobodan
2014, Volume 38, Issue S
- 5-16 From Big Law to Lean Law
by Henderson, William D.
- 17-28 Can lawyers stay in the driver's seat?
by Currell, Daniel & Henderson, M. Todd
- 29-42 A glass half full look at the changes in the American legal market
by Barton, Benjamin H.
- 43-63 The cost of law: Promoting access to justice through the (un)corporate practice of law
by Hadfield, Gillian K.
- 64-76 Big Law and Big Med: The deprofessionalization of legal and medical services
by Epstein, Richard A.
- 77-86 Globalization and deregulation of legal services
by Garoupa, Nuno
- 87-106 Arbitration, the law market, and the law of lawyering
by O’Connor, Erin O’Hara & Rutledge, Peter B.
- 107-116 How the structure of universities determined the fate of American legal education – A tribute to Larry Ribstein
by Manne, Henry G.
- 117-131 An undergraduate option for legal education
by McGinnis, John O. & Mangas, Russell D.
- 132-143 Decentralizing the lawmaking function: Private lawmaking markets and intellectual property rights in law
by Bone, Robert G.
- 144-149 Lawyers as lawmakers, privilege, and agency
by Adler, Barry E.
- 150-168 Lawyers: Gatekeepers of the sovereign debt market?
by Bradley, Michael & De Lira Salvatierra, Irving & Gulati, Mitu
- 169-173 An exploratory study of the pricing of legal services
by Maheshri, Vikram & Winston, Clifford
2014, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-10 A rationale for mediation and its optimal use
by Doornik, Katherine
- 11-24 Detecting racial bias in speed discounting: Evidence from speeding tickets in Boston
by Anbarci, Nejat & Lee, Jungmin
- 25-32 The divorce revolution and generalized trust: Evidence from the United States 1973–2010
by Viitanen, Tarja K.
- 33-47 Inadequate compensation and multiple equilibria
by D’Antoni, Massimo & Tabbach, Avraham D.
- 48-57 How laws affect behavior: Obligations, incentives and cooperative behavior
by Galbiati, Roberto & Vertova, Pietro
- 58-71 Opinion expressions under social sanctions
by Bac, Mehmet
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-14 Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?
by Van Geyt, Debby & Van Cauwenberge, Philippe & Vander Bauwhede, Heidi
- 15-25 Market shares, R&D agreements, and the EU block exemption
by Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno
- 26-38 Breach remedies inducing hybrid investments
by Göller, Daniel & Stremitzer, Alexander
- 39-50 Endogenous decentralization in federal environmental policies
by Chang, Howard F. & Sigman, Hilary & Traub, Leah G.
- 51-65 The role of aviation laws and legal liability in aviation disasters: A financial market perspective
by Walker, Thomas John & Walker, Marcus Glenn & Thiengtham, Dolruedee Nuttanontra & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara
- 66-75 The deterrence of crime through private security efforts: Theory and evidence
by Zimmerman, Paul R.
- 76-85 Integrity of financial information as a determinant of the outcome of a bankruptcy procedure
by Camacho-Miñano, María-del-Mar & Campa, Domenico
- 86-89 Costly litigation and optimal damages
by Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Shavell, Steven
- 90-99 What motivates voters’ support for eminent domain reform: Ownership, vulnerability, or ideology?
by Hoehn, John P. & Adanu, Kwami
- 100-107 Can prohibitions on “price gouging” reduce deadweight losses?
by Fleck, Robert K.
- 108-120 Pashtunwali—Law for the lawless, defense for the stateless
by Benson, Bruce L. & Siddiqui, Zafar R.
- 121-125 The impact of the number of courts on the demand for trials
by Chappe, Nathalie & Obidzinski, Marie
- 126-136 First impressions are more important than early intervention: Qualifying broken windows theory in the lab
by Engel, Christoph & Beckenkamp, Martin & Glöckner, Andreas & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Kube, Sebastian & Kurschilgen, Michael & Morell, Alexander & Nicklisch, Andreas & Normann, Hans-Theo & Towfigh, Emanuel
- 137-146 Will additional federal enforcement improve the performance of pipelines in the U.S.?
by Stafford, Sarah L.
- 147-155 The effect of national revenues on sub-national revenues evidence from the U.S
by Galle, Brian
- 156-168 America's deadly export: Evidence from cross-country panel data of deportation and homicide rates
by Blake, Garfield O.
- 169-179 On the optimal use of commitment decisions under European competition law
by Choné, Philippe & Souam, Saïd & Vialfont, Arnold
- 180-188 Firearms and suicides in US states
by Briggs, Justin Thomas & Tabarrok, Alexander
- 189-197 A behavioral justification for escalating punishment schemes
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 198-208 Determinants of contract completeness: An environmental regulatory application
by Kosnik, Lea-Rachel
- 209-220 Independent judicial review: A blessing in disguise
by Cohen, Alon