International Review of Law and Economics
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-13 Locked and not loaded: First time offenders and state ignition interlock programs
by Ullman, Darin F.
- 14-22 A structural analysis of U.S. drunk driving policy
by Grant, Darren
- 23-32 Reforming private securities litigation in China: The stock market has already cast its vote
by Xu, Wenming
- 33-44 Murder and the black market: Prohibition's impact on homicide rates in American cities
by Livingston, Brendan
- 45-53 The optimal scope of trade secrets law
by Franzoni, Luigi Alberto & Kaushik, Arun Kumar
- 54-62 Efficient incentives from obligation law and the compensation principle
by Schweizer, Urs
- 63-71 The effect of post-and-hold laws on alcohol consumption
by Saffer, Henry & Gehrsitz, Markus
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-7 Deterrence and the optimality of rewarding prisoners for good behavior
by Mitchell Polinsky, A.
- 8-15 Shaping tax norms through lotteries
by Fabbri, Marco
- 16-28 Costly voluntary disclosure in a screening game
by Pecorino, Paul & Van Boening, Mark
- 29-41 Do lawyers induce litigation? Evidence from Spain, 2001–2010
by Mora-Sanguinetti, Juan S. & Garoupa, Nuno
- 42-60 Revealing the rapist next door: Property impacts of a sex offender registry
by Yeh, Susan
- 61-71 Deterrence effects under Twombly: On the costs of increasing pleading standards in litigation
by Campos, Sergio J. & Cotton, Christopher S. & Li, Cheng
- 72-86 Can we learn anything about pleading changes from existing data?
by Gelbach, Jonah B.
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-9 Brand-specificity of pre-sale services and inter-brand competition with resale price maintenance
by Bang, Se Hoon & Jin, Yangsoo
- 10-21 Standardization and the impacts of voluntary program participation: Evidence from environmental auditing
by Evans, Mary F. & Liu, Lirong & Stafford, Sarah L.
- 22-31 Effect of joint custody laws on children's future labor market outcomes
by Maiti, Abhradeep
- 32-45 Judicial review and political partisanship: Moving from consensual to majoritarian democracy
by Garoupa, Nuno & Grembi, Veronica
- 46-55 Status concerns as a motive for crime?
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 56-66 Rewarding judicial independence: Evidence from the Italian Constitutional Court
by Fiorino, Nadia & Gavoille, Nicolas & Padovano, Fabio
- 67-82 The people's hired guns? Experimentally testing the motivating force of a legal frame
by Engel, Christoph & Reuben, Alicja
- 83-97 Tort reform and the theory of coordinating tort and insurance
by Gomez, Fernando & Penalva, Jose
- 98-106 School suspension and the school-to-prison pipeline
by Cuellar, Alison Evans & Markowitz, Sara
- 107-118 Communicating judicial retirement
by Bustos, Álvaro & Jacobi, Tonja
- 119-130 Corporate control and credible commitment
by Gilson, Ronald J. & Schwartz, Alan
- 134-147 Time to punishment: The effects of a shorter criminal procedure on crime rates
by Dušek, Libor
- 148-155 Modeling the money launderer: Microtheoretical arguments on anti-money laundering policy
by McCarthy, Killian J. & van Santen, Peter & Fiedler, Ingo
- 156-166 On the wrong side of the law – Causes and consequences of a corrupt judiciary
by Voigt, Stefan & Gutmann, Jerg
- 167-177 Compensating acquitted pre-trial detainees
by Doménech, Gabriel & Puchades, Miguel
- 178-189 To litigate or not to litigate? The impacts of third-party financing on litigation
by Deffains, Bruno & Desrieux, Claudine
- 190-199 Why judges always vote
by Jacobi, Tonja & Kontorovich, Eugene
- 200-208 The ‘reactive’ model of antitrust enforcement: When private interests dictate enforcement actions – The Russian case
by Avdasheva, Svetlana & Kryuchkova, Polina
- 209-226 Local public procurement regulations: The case of Italy
by Decarolis, Francesco & Giorgiantonio, Cristina
- 227-237 Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker owned and investor owned firms
by Albanese, Marina & Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno C.
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-12 A nexus of contracts theory of legal entities
by Ayotte, Kenneth & Hansmann, Henry
- 13-19 A simple model of optimal deterrence and incapacitation
by Shavell, Steven
- 20-37 Peer effects in judicial decisions: Evidence from Spanish labour courts
by Martín-Román, Ángel & Moral, Alfonso & Martínez-Matute, Marta
- 38-47 Are cartel fines optimal? Theory and evidence from the European Union
by Allain, Marie-Laure & Boyer, Marcel & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre
- 48-59 Judicial local protectionism in China: An empirical study of IP cases
by Long, Cheryl Xiaoning & Wang, Jun
- 60-71 Judicial disharmony: A study of dissent
by Niblett, Anthony & Yoon, Albert H.
- 72-78 Do fewer guns lead to less crime? Evidence from Australia
by Taylor, Benjamin & Li, Jing
- 79-87 Wrongful convictions and the punishment of attempts
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 88-104 The economic impact of merger control legislation
by Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven
- 105-112 Focusing law enforcement when offenders can choose location
by Friehe, Tim & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 113-121 The impact of licensing requirements on industrial organization and labor: Evidence from the U.S. private security market
by Meehan, Brian
- 122-134 Per se drugged driving laws and traffic fatalities
by Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I.
- 135-146 Coercive vs. cooperative enforcement: Effect of enforcement approach on environmental management
by Earnhart, Dietrich H. & Glicksman, Robert L.
- 147-156 Appellate caseload and the switch to comparative negligence
by De Mot, Jef & Faure, Michael & Klick, Jonathan
- 158-173 Exporting standards: The externalization of the EU's regulatory power via markets
by Bradford, Anu
- 174-184 Global economic governance during the middle ages: The jurisdiction of the champagne fairs
by Sgard, Jérôme
- 185-191 Organizing public good provision: Lessons from Managerial Accounting
by Arruñada, Benito & Hansen, Stephen
- 192-202 Tort reform and physician labor supply: A review of the evidence
by Helland, Eric & Seabury, Seth A.
- 203-218 Does tort reform affect physician supply? Evidence from Texas
by Hyman, David A. & Silver, Charles & Black, Bernard & Paik, Myungho
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-6 Sunsets and federal lawmaking: Evidence from the 110th Congress
by Fagan, Frank & Bilgel, Fırat
- 7-16 On the political economy of public safety investments
by Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric
- 17-24 Shackled labor markets: Bounding the causal effects of criminal convictions in the U.S
by Richey, Jeremiah
- 25-37 Boards: Independent and committed directors?
by Volonté, Christophe
- 38-49 Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy
by Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo
- 50-62 Lobbying and dismissal dispute resolution systems
by Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael
- 63-67 Evidence of marginal deterrence: Kidnapping and murder in Italy
by Detotto, Claudio & McCannon, Bryan C. & Vannini, Marco
- 68-76 Are patent pools a way to help patent owners enforce their rights?
by Delcamp, Henry
- 77-85 The dynamics of one-sided incomplete information in motor disputes
by Ayuso, Mercedes & Bermúdez, Lluís & Santolino, Miguel
- 86-90 Moral hazard and agency relationship in sequential litigation
by At, Christian & Gabuthy, Yannick
- 91-102 Freezeout, compensation rules, and voting equilibria
by At, Christian & Béal, Sylvain & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 103-115 Where do firms issue debt? An empirical analysis of issuer location and regulatory competition in Europe
by Eidenmüller, Horst & Engert, Andreas & Hornuf, Lars
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-14 Effects of welfare reform on women's crime
by Corman, Hope & Dave, Dhaval M. & Reichman, Nancy E.
- 15-23 Determinants of self-reporting under the European corporate leniency program
by Hoang, Cung Truong & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian
- 24-35 Abortion and crime: Cross-country evidence from Europe
by François, Abel & Magni-Berton, Raul & Weill, Laurent
- 36-50 Antitrust, legal standards and investment
by Immordino, Giovanni & Polo, Michele
- 51-61 Can equitable punishment be mandated? Estimating impacts of sentencing guidelines on disciplinary disparities
by Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory A.
2014, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-19 The diffusion of constitutional rights
by Goderis, Benedikt & Versteeg, Mila
- 20-27 Legal convergence and endogenous preferences
by Crettez, Bertrand & Deffains, Bruno & Musy, Olivier
- 28-38 Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina
by Meloni, Osvaldo
- 39-48 Preferences for government interventions in the economy: Does gender matter?
by Migheli, Matteo
- 49-57 “Piggyback” lawsuits and deterrence: Can frivolous litigation improve welfare?
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Stone, Michael P.
- 58-72 The market for mules: Risk and compensation of cross-border drug couriers
by Bjerk, David & Mason, Caleb
- 73-82 Criminal registries, community notification, and optimal avoidance
by Simundza, Daniel
- 83-95 Asylum seeking and irregular migration
by Djajić, Slobodan
2014, Volume 38, Issue S
- 5-16 From Big Law to Lean Law
by Henderson, William D.
- 17-28 Can lawyers stay in the driver's seat?
by Currell, Daniel & Henderson, M. Todd
- 29-42 A glass half full look at the changes in the American legal market
by Barton, Benjamin H.
- 43-63 The cost of law: Promoting access to justice through the (un)corporate practice of law
by Hadfield, Gillian K.
- 64-76 Big Law and Big Med: The deprofessionalization of legal and medical services
by Epstein, Richard A.
- 77-86 Globalization and deregulation of legal services
by Garoupa, Nuno
- 87-106 Arbitration, the law market, and the law of lawyering
by O’Connor, Erin O’Hara & Rutledge, Peter B.
- 107-116 How the structure of universities determined the fate of American legal education – A tribute to Larry Ribstein
by Manne, Henry G.
- 117-131 An undergraduate option for legal education
by McGinnis, John O. & Mangas, Russell D.
- 132-143 Decentralizing the lawmaking function: Private lawmaking markets and intellectual property rights in law
by Bone, Robert G.
- 144-149 Lawyers as lawmakers, privilege, and agency
by Adler, Barry E.
- 150-168 Lawyers: Gatekeepers of the sovereign debt market?
by Bradley, Michael & De Lira Salvatierra, Irving & Gulati, Mitu
- 169-173 An exploratory study of the pricing of legal services
by Maheshri, Vikram & Winston, Clifford
2014, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-10 A rationale for mediation and its optimal use
by Doornik, Katherine
- 11-24 Detecting racial bias in speed discounting: Evidence from speeding tickets in Boston
by Anbarci, Nejat & Lee, Jungmin
- 25-32 The divorce revolution and generalized trust: Evidence from the United States 1973–2010
by Viitanen, Tarja K.
- 33-47 Inadequate compensation and multiple equilibria
by D’Antoni, Massimo & Tabbach, Avraham D.
- 48-57 How laws affect behavior: Obligations, incentives and cooperative behavior
by Galbiati, Roberto & Vertova, Pietro
- 58-71 Opinion expressions under social sanctions
by Bac, Mehmet
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-14 Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?
by Van Geyt, Debby & Van Cauwenberge, Philippe & Vander Bauwhede, Heidi
- 15-25 Market shares, R&D agreements, and the EU block exemption
by Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno
- 26-38 Breach remedies inducing hybrid investments
by Göller, Daniel & Stremitzer, Alexander
- 39-50 Endogenous decentralization in federal environmental policies
by Chang, Howard F. & Sigman, Hilary & Traub, Leah G.
- 51-65 The role of aviation laws and legal liability in aviation disasters: A financial market perspective
by Walker, Thomas John & Walker, Marcus Glenn & Thiengtham, Dolruedee Nuttanontra & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara
- 66-75 The deterrence of crime through private security efforts: Theory and evidence
by Zimmerman, Paul R.
- 76-85 Integrity of financial information as a determinant of the outcome of a bankruptcy procedure
by Camacho-Miñano, María-del-Mar & Campa, Domenico
- 86-89 Costly litigation and optimal damages
by Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Shavell, Steven
- 90-99 What motivates voters’ support for eminent domain reform: Ownership, vulnerability, or ideology?
by Hoehn, John P. & Adanu, Kwami
- 100-107 Can prohibitions on “price gouging” reduce deadweight losses?
by Fleck, Robert K.
- 108-120 Pashtunwali—Law for the lawless, defense for the stateless
by Benson, Bruce L. & Siddiqui, Zafar R.
- 121-125 The impact of the number of courts on the demand for trials
by Chappe, Nathalie & Obidzinski, Marie
- 126-136 First impressions are more important than early intervention: Qualifying broken windows theory in the lab
by Engel, Christoph & Beckenkamp, Martin & Glöckner, Andreas & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Kube, Sebastian & Kurschilgen, Michael & Morell, Alexander & Nicklisch, Andreas & Normann, Hans-Theo & Towfigh, Emanuel
- 137-146 Will additional federal enforcement improve the performance of pipelines in the U.S.?
by Stafford, Sarah L.
- 147-155 The effect of national revenues on sub-national revenues evidence from the U.S
by Galle, Brian
- 156-168 America's deadly export: Evidence from cross-country panel data of deportation and homicide rates
by Blake, Garfield O.
- 169-179 On the optimal use of commitment decisions under European competition law
by Choné, Philippe & Souam, Saïd & Vialfont, Arnold
- 180-188 Firearms and suicides in US states
by Briggs, Justin Thomas & Tabarrok, Alexander
- 189-197 A behavioral justification for escalating punishment schemes
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 198-208 Determinants of contract completeness: An environmental regulatory application
by Kosnik, Lea-Rachel
- 209-220 Independent judicial review: A blessing in disguise
by Cohen, Alon
- 221-243 Does increased post-release supervision of criminal offenders reduce recidivism? Evidence from a statewide quasi-experiment
by Georgiou, Georgios
- 244-256 Which short-selling regulation is the least damaging to market efficiency? Evidence from Europe
by Bernal, Oscar & Herinckx, Astrid & Szafarz, Ariane
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-11 Allocation of fault in contract law
by Jacobi, Osnat & Weiss, Avi
- 12-24 Static and dynamic merger effects: A market share based empirical analysis
by Packalen, Mikko & Sen, Anindya
- 25-35 Electoral rules and voter turnout
by Barone, Guglielmo & de Blasio, Guido
- 36-47 Financing of employer sponsored health insurance plans before and after health reform: What consumers don’t know won’t hurt them?
by Miller, Amalia R. & Eibner, Christine & Gresenz, Carole Roan
- 48-58 The economics of minority freezeouts: Evidence from the courtroom
by Bøhren, Øyvind & Krosvik, Nils Erik
- 59-69 Patent pools and dynamic R&D incentives
by Dequiedt, Vianney & Versaevel, Bruno
- 70-81 Deterability by age
by Bushway, Shawn & DeAngelo, Gregory & Hansen, Benjamin
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-12 Preventive enforcement
by Friehe, Tim & Tabbach, Avraham
- 13-25 The effect of time on default remedies for breach of contract
by Jacobi, Osnat & Weiss, Avi
- 26-41 When voice fails: Potential exit as a constraint on government quality
by Fleck, Robert K. & Hanssen, F. Andrew
- 42-57 N problems require N instruments
by De Geest, Gerrit
- 58-72 Explaining the “unpredictable”: An empirical analysis of U.S. patent infringement awards
by Mazzeo, Michael J. & Hillel, Jonathan & Zyontz, Samantha
- 73-79 Private protection against crime when property value is private information
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 80-89 Negligence, causation, and incentives for care
by Hylton, Keith N. & Lin, Haizhen
2013, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-8 Tarasoff, duty to warn laws, and suicide
by Edwards, Griffin
- 9-20 Tracking inconsistent judicial behavior
by Niblett, Anthony
- 21-33 Self-protection against crime victimization: Theory and evidence from university campuses
by Allen, W. David
- 34-40 Fight cartels or control mergers? On the optimal allocation of enforcement efforts within competition policy
by Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea & Tropeano, Jean-Philippe
- 41-51 Europeanization of EU member-state competition policy: The commission's leadership role
by Barros, Pedro P. & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo
- 52-60 When is public enforcement of insider trading regulations effective?
by Wielhouwer, Jacco L.
- 61-76 Solving creditor problems in the twilight zone: Superfluous law and inadequate private solutions
by Couwenberg, Oscar & Lubben, Stephen J.
- 77-87 Changes in divorce patterns: Culture and the law
by Hiller, Victor & Recoules, Magali
- 88-96 Institutional determinants of domestic and foreign subsidiaries’ performance
by Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Peev, Evgeni & Segalla, Esther
2012, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 339-355 Ex ante versus ex post expectation damages
by Liu, Zhiyong & Avraham, Ronen
- 356-369 The welfare effects of medical malpractice liability
by Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Seabury, Seth A.
- 370-377 Tactical dilatory practice in litigation: Evidence from EC merger proceedings
by Ormosi, Peter L.
- 379-392 Alcohol, antitrust, and the 21st Amendment: An empirical examination of post and hold laws
by Cooper, James C. & Wright, Joshua D.
2012, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 285-299 Unjust laws and illegal norms
by Carbonara, Emanuela & Parisi, Francesco & von Wangenheim, Georg
- 300-308 Litigation and settlement under judicial agency
by Koçkesen, Levent & Usman, Murat
- 309-316 Child support guidelines and divorce incentives
by Allen, Douglas W. & Brinig, Margaret
- 317-328 Contingent fee caps, screening, and the quality of legal services
by Cotten, Stephen J. & Santore, Rudy
- 329-338 Optimal attorney advertising
by Stone, Michael P. & Miceli, Thomas J.
2012, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 197-214 Equilibrium implications of fiscal policy with tax evasion: A long run perspective
by Busato, Francesco & Chiarini, Bruno & Rey, Guido M.
- 215-223 Strategic delegation and “judicial couples” in the Italian Constitutional Court
by Padovano, Fabio & Fiorino, Nadia
- 224-232 Do parachutes discipline managers? An analysis of takeover battles
by Fabel, Oliver & Kolmar, Martin
- 233-241 Why not adopt a loser-pays-all rule in criminal litigation?
by Echazu, Luciana & Garoupa, Nuno
- 242-255 Breaks in the breaks: An analysis of divorce rates in Europe
by González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam
- 256-270 The costs of avoiding accidents: Selective compliance and the ‘Peltzman effect’ in Italy
by Benedettini, Simona & Nicita, Antonio
- 271-284 Social Wealth and Optimal Care
by Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric
2012, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 3-18 The effect of rules shifting supreme court jurisdiction from mandatory to discretionary—An empirical lesson from Taiwan
by Eisenberg, Theodore & Huang, Kuo-Chang
- 19-29 Court output, judicial staffing, and the demand for court services: Evidence from Slovenian courts of first instance
by Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Sustersic, Janez & Zajc, Katarina
- 30-37 Examining the efficiency of the U.S. courts of appeals: Pathologies and prescriptions
by Christensen, Robert K. & Szmer, John
- 38-48 Talent matters: Judicial productivity and speed in Japan
by Ramseyer, J. Mark
- 49-62 On the optimal number of courts
by Voigt, Stefan
- 63-71 Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: Another view of judicial efficiency
by Ramello, Giovanni B.
- 72-82 Optimization, path dependence and the law: Can judges promote efficiency?
by Marciano, Alain & Khalil, Elias L.
- 83-94 Corporate acquisition process: Is there an optimal cash-equity payment mix?
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert
- 95-109 Does competition stimulate drug utilization? The impact of changes in market structure on US drug prices, marketing and utilization
by Duflos, Gautier & Lichtenberg, Frank R.
- 110-118 Guido Calabresi's economic analysis of law, Coase and the Coase theorem
by Marciano, Alain
- 119-128 Evaluating human life using court decisions on damages for pain and suffering
by Leiter, Andrea & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes
- 129-134 The Coase theorem reconsidered: The role of alternative activities
by Kuechle, Graciela & Rios, Diego
- 135-144 The rise and fall of the polluter-pays principle in developing countries
by Luppi, Barbara & Parisi, Francesco & Rajagopalan, Shruti
- 145-157 Crime and unemployment: Evidence from Europe
by Altindag, Duha T.
- 158-165 Who walks out? Entrepreneurship in a global economy
by Couyoumdjian, Juan Pablo
- 166-177 Explaining uniformity in rule design: The role of citizen participation in enforcement
by Goeschl, Timo & Jürgens, Ole
- 178-187 Don’t Say You’re Sorry Unless You Mean It: Pricing apologies to achieve credibility
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 188-195 On price discrimination, parallel trade and the availability of patented drugs in developing countries
by Mazumdar, Mainak & Banerjee, Dyuti S.
2011, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 219-227 Choosing the scope of trade secret law when secrets complement patents
by Ottoz, Elisabetta & Cugno, Franco
- 228-239 The delisting decision: The case of buyout offer with squeeze-out (BOSO)
by Martinez, Isabelle & Serve, Stéphanie
- 240-248 The certification hypothesis of fairness opinions for acquiring firms
by La Mura, Pierfrancesco & Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schwetzler, Bernhard & Wilms, Andreas
- 249-255 Welfare enhancing regulation exemptions
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 256-262 Hate groups and hate crime
by Ryan, Matt E. & Leeson, Peter T.
- 263-271 On the optimality of a duty-to-rescue rule and the cost of wrongful intervention
by Crettez, Bertrand & Deloche, Regis
- 272-283 Inducing corporate compliance: A compound corporate liability regime
by Oded, Sharon
- 284-290 Technology and torts: Memory costs, nondurable precautions and interference effects
by De Mot, Jef & Depoorter, Ben
2011, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 149-168 Does court-supervised reorganization work? Evidence from post-confirmation firm failure
by Leyman, Bart & Schoors, Koen J.L. & Coussement, Peter
- 169-187 Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions in different legal environments
by Feito-Ruiz, Isabel & Menéndez-Requejo, Susana
- 188-195 A unified model of settlement and trial expenditures: The PriestâKlein model extended
by Poitras, Marc & Frasca, Ralph
- 196-204 Trading when you cannot trade: Blackout periods in Italian firms
by Barbara, Petracci
- 205-211 Medical malpractice and physician liability under a negligence rule
by Donald J., Wright
- 212-218 Does it pay to pollute? Shareholder wealth consequences of corporate environmental lawsuits
by Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue & Posthuma, Richard A.
2011, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 77-82 A note on the optimality of (even more) incomplete strict liability
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim & Grechenig, Kristoffel
- 83-91 Merger simulations with observed diversion ratios
by Mathiesen, Lars & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars
- 92-98 Semi-collusion in media markets
by Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias
- 99-102 Socially optimal liability rules for firms with natural monopoly in contestable markets
by Tsuneki, Atsushi
- 103-115 Do laws affect attitudes? An assessment of the Norwegian prostitution law using longitudinal data
by Kotsadam, Andreas & Jakobsson, Niklas
- 116-125 Corrupt reciprocity - Experimental evidence on a men's game
by Lambsdorff, Johann Graf & Frank, Björn
- 126-141 Employment preservation vs. creditors' repayment under bankruptcy law: The French dilemma?
by Blazy, Régis & Chopard, Bertrand & Fimayer, Agnès & Guigou, Jean-Daniel
- 142-146 Single-product versus uniform SSNIPs
by Daljord, Øystein & Sørgard, Lars
- 147-147 Corrigendum to "Money launderers and tax havens: Two sides of the same coin?" [Int. Rev. Law Econ. 31 (2011) 37-47]
by Schwarz, Peter