Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask Christopher Chapman to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
2020, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0361368219300881 Performative agency and incremental change in a CSR context
by Grisard, Claudine & Annisette, Marcia & Graham, Cameron
- S0361368219300893 The melancholic subject: A study of self-blame as a gendered and neoliberal psychic response to loss of the ‘perfect worker’
by Baker, Darren T & Brewis, Deborah N
- S0361368219300972 The radical potential of leaks in the shadow accounting project: The case of US oil interests in Nigeria
by Andrew, Jane & Baker, Max
- S036136821930087X Accounting professionalization, the state, and transnational capitalism: The case of Iran
by Mihret, Dessalegn Getie & Mirshekary, Soheila & Yaftian, Ali
2020, Volume 81, Issue C
2020, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0361368219300674 The marketization of a social movement: Activists, shareholders and CSR disclosure
by Michelon, Giovanna & Rodrigue, Michelle & Trevisan, Elisabetta
- S0361368219300686 Bringing the organization back in: Flexing structural responses to competing logics in budgeting
by Lepori, Benedetto & Montauti, Martina
- S0361368219300698 Sources of dissension: The making and breaking of the individual in Swedish aged care
by Wällstedt, Niklas
- S0361368219300704 The role of diagnostic and interactive control uses in innovation
by Müller-Stewens, Benedikt & Widener, Sally K. & Möller, Klaus & Steinmann, Jan-Christoph
2019, Volume 79, Issue C
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300534 The contingent nature of complementarity between results and value-based controls for managing company-level profitability: A situational strength perspective
by Gerdin, Jonas & Johansson, Tobias & Wennblom, Gabriella
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300546 Deploying “connectors”: A control to manage employee turnover intentions?
by Autrey, Romana L. & Bauer, Tim D. & Jackson, Kevin E. & Klevsky, Elena
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300650 Cheating when in the hole: The case of New York city taxis
by Rajgopal, Shivaram & White, Roger
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300662 Multi-method evidence on investors’ reactions to managers’ self-inclusive language
by Chen, Zhenhua & Loftus, Serena
2019, Volume 78, Issue C
2019, Volume 77, Issue C
2019, Volume 76, Issue C
2019, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-16 Visualising economic crises using accounting models
by Kinsella, Stephen
- 17-39 The legitimation of corporate tax minimization
by Anesa, Mattia & Gillespie, Nicole & Spee, A. Paul & Sadiq, Kerrie
- 40-58 Budget formality and informality as a tool for organizing and governance amidst divergent institutional logics
by Kaufman, Matt & Covaleski, Mark A.
- 59-78 An exploratory study of factors affecting the longevity of manufacturing operations offshore
by Eldenburg, Leslie G. & Price, Richard A. & Román, Francisco J.
- 79-91 How accountability type influences information search processes and decision quality
by Dalla Via, Nicola & Perego, Paolo & van Rinsum, Marcel
2019, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-20 Backstage and frontstage interactions in management accountants' identity work
by Goretzki, Lukas & Messner, Martin
- 21-40 Accounting and passionate interests: The case of a Swedish football club
by Baxter, Jane & Carlsson-Wall, Martin & Chua, Wai Fong & Kraus, Kalle
- 41-55 Accounting conservatism, business strategy, and ambiguity
by Hsieh, Chia-Chun & Ma, Zhiming & Novoselov, Kirill E.
- 56-74 Effects of individual task-specific experience in audit committee oversight of financial reporting outcomes
by Shepardson, Marcy L.
2019, Volume 73, Issue C
2019, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-20 Constituting the governable NGO: The correlation between conduct and counter-conduct in the evolution of funder-NGO accountability relations
by Boomsma, Roel & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 21-37 Performance measurement systems as generators of cognitive conflict in ambidextrous firms
by Bedford, David S. & Bisbe, Josep & Sweeney, Breda
- 38-60 Microaccountability and biopolitics: Microfinance in a Sri Lankan village
by Alawattage, Chandana & Graham, Cameron & Wickramasinghe, Danture
- 61-73 Informational environments and the relative information content of analyst recommendations and insider trades
by Wang, Sean
- 74-84 The effects of measurement basis and slack benefits on honesty in budget reporting
by Church, Bryan K. & Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Liu, Yuebing (Sarah)
2018, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-14 Strategic delegation, stock options, and investment hold-up problems
by Yoon, Dae-Hee
- 15-29 The influence of a good relationship between the internal audit and information security functions on information security outcomes
by Steinbart, Paul John & Raschke, Robyn L. & Gal, Graham & Dilla, William N.
- 30-46 How does the FASB make decisions? A descriptive study of agenda-setting and the role of individual board members
by Jiang, John (Xuefeng) & Wang, Isabel Yanyan & Wangerin, Daniel D.
- 47-56 The effect of labor market competition on control system design: An experimental investigation
by Majerczyk, Michael
- 57-72 PCAOB guidance and audits of fair values for Level 2 investments
by Emett, Scott A. & Libby, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
2018, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-15 Informed traders’ performance and the information environment: Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 16-32 Using investment appraisal models in strategic negotiation: The cultural political economy of electricity generation
by Warren, Liz & Seal, Will
- 33-51 Management deception, big-bath accounting, and information asymmetry: Evidence from linguistic analysis
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Wang, Jingjing
- 52-68 Delivering the “tough message”: Moderators of subordinate auditors’ reactions to feedback
by Andiola, Lindsay M. & Bedard, Jean C.
- 69-91 To control and build trust: How managers use organizational controls and trust-building activities to motivate subordinate cooperation
by Long, Chris P.
- 92-105 The interplay between strategic risk profiles and presentation format on managers' strategic judgments using the balanced scorecard
by Cheng, Mandy M. & Humphreys, Kerry A. & Zhang, Yichelle Y.
2018, Volume 68-69
- 1-14 Do features that associate managers with a message magnify investors’ reactions to narrative disclosures?
by Asay, H. Scott & Libby, Robert & Rennekamp, Kristina M.
- 21-37 Linguistic tone and the small trader
by Baginski, Stephen P. & Demers, Elizabeth & Kausar, Asad & Yu, Yingri Julia
- 42-57 Staff auditors' proclivity for computer-mediated communication with clients and its effect on skeptical behavior
by Bennett, G. Bradley & Hatfield, Richard C.
- 63-79 Corporate social media: How two-way disclosure channels influence investors
by Cade, Nicole L.
- 88-108 A new era of voluntary disclosure? Empirical evidence on how employee postings on social media relate to future corporate disclosures
by Hales, Jeffrey & Moon, James R. & Swenson, Laura A.
- 118-134 How disclosure medium affects investor reactions to CEO bragging, modesty, and humblebragging
by Grant, Stephanie M. & Hodge, Frank D. & Sinha, Roshan K.
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 Grounding the professional skepticism construct in mindset and attitude theory: A way forward
by Nolder, Christine J. & Kadous, Kathryn
- 15-19 Performing business and social innovation through accounting inscriptions: An introduction
by Busco, Cristiano & Quattrone, Paolo
- 20-33 The performativity of risk management frameworks and technologies: The translation of uncertainties into pure and impure risks
by Themsen, Tim Neerup & Skærbæk, Peter
- 34-55 The interdiscursive appeal of risk matrices: Collective symbols, flexibility normalism and the interplay of ‘risk’ and ‘uncertainty’
by Jordan, Silvia & Mitterhofer, Hermann & Jørgensen, Lene
- 56-65 Acting on distances: A topology of accounting inscriptions
by Corvellec, Hervé & Ek, Richard & Zapata, Patrik & Zapata Campos, María José
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
2018, Volume 65, Issue C
2018, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-16 The effects of tournament horizon and the percentage of winners on social comparisons and performance in multi-period competitions
by Berger, Leslie & Libby, Theresa & Webb, Alan
- 17-30 Accounting, performance measurement and fairness in UK fresh produce supply networks
by Jack, Lisa & Florez-Lopez, Raquel & Ramon-Jeronimo, Juan Manuel
- 31-43 Information system precision and honesty in managerial reporting: A re-examination of information asymmetry effects
by Abdel-Rahim, Heba Y. & Stevens, Douglas E.
- 44-54 Makeover accounting: Investigating the meaning-making practices of financial accounts
by Bay, Charlotta
- 55-68 Conforming or transforming? How organizations respond to multiple rankings
by Pollock, Neil & D'Adderio, Luciana & Williams, Robin & Leforestier, Ludovic
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-5 Accounting, non-governmental organizations and civil society: The importance of nonprofit organizations to understanding accounting, organizations and society
by Hall, Matthew & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 6-20 Assembling international development: Accountability and the disarticulation of a social movement
by Martinez, Daniel E. & Cooper, David J.
- 21-41 Grassroots accountability promises in rights-based approaches to development: The role of transformative monitoring and evaluation in NGOs
by O’Leary, Susan
- 42-59 The interplay between ideological control and formal management control systems – A case study of a non-governmental organisation
by Kraus, Kalle & Kennergren, Cecilia & von Unge, Amelie
- 60-75 The expressive role of performance measurement systems: A field study of a mental health development project
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Hall, Matthew & Smith, David
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-21 Re-politicizing social and environmental accounting through Rancière: On the value of dissensus
by Brown, Judy & Tregidga, Helen
- 22-35 Misaligned control: The role of management control system imitation in supply chains
by Reusen, Evelien & Stouthuysen, Kristof
- 36-52 Theorizing and testing bidirectional effects: The relationship between strategy formation and involvement of controllers
by Erhart, Raphaela & Mahlendorf, Matthias D. & Reimer, Marko & Schäffer, Utz
- 53-67 Emotional economic man: Calculation and anxiety in fund management
by Taffler, Richard J. & Spence, Crawford & Eshraghi, Arman
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-20 Postcoloniality in corporate social and environmental accountability
by Alawattage, Chandana & Fernando, Susith
- 21-36 Margin of safety: Life history strategies and the effects of socioeconomic status on self-selection into accounting
by Leiby, Justin & Madsen, Paul E.
- 37-61 Discourse of the professions: The making, normalizing and taming of Ontario's “foreign-trained accountant”
by Annisette, Marcia
- 62-78 On the virtues and vices of combining theories: The case of institutional and actor-network theories in accounting research
by Modell, Sven & Vinnari, Eija & Lukka, Kari
- 79-95 Evaluative infrastructures: Accounting for platform organization
by Kornberger, Martin & Pflueger, Dane & Mouritsen, Jan
2017, Volume 59, Issue C
- 3-20 Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. firms, 1960–2010
by Bromley, Patricia & Sharkey, Amanda
- 21-26 Accounting, actorhood and actors: A comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Samiolo, Rita
- 27-30 Comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Young, Joni J.
- 31-43 Financialization as strategy: Accounting for inter-organizational value creation in the European real estate industry
by Botzem, Sebastian & Dobusch, Leonhard
- 44-57 Oral-aural accounting and the management of the Jesuit corpus
by Bento da Silva, Jose & Llewellyn, Nick & Anderson-Gough, Fiona
2017, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Organization identity and earnings manipulation
by Abernethy, Margaret A. & Bouwens, Jan & Kroos, Peter
- 15-31 The Q&A: Under surveillance
by Abraham, Santhosh & Bamber, Matthew
- 32-49 Goffman's theory of frames and situated meaning-making in performance reviews. The case of a category management approach in the French retail sector
by Lorino, Philippe & Mourey, Damien & Schmidt, Géraldine
- 50-66 Audit time pressure and earnings quality: An examination of accelerated filings
by Lambert, Tamara A. & Jones, Keith L. & Brazel, Joseph F. & Showalter, D. Scott
2017, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-17 The moral mechanism of counter accounts: The case of industrial animal production
by Vinnari, Eija & Laine, Matias
- 33-51 Analysts' qualitative statements and the profitability of favorable investment recommendations
by Caylor, Marcus & Cecchini, Mark & Winchel, Jennifer
- 52-72 Reporting accounting changes and their multi-period effects
by Emett, Scott A. & Nelson, Mark W.
- 73-87 Auditor selection following auditor turnover: Do peers' choices matter?
by Li, Xudong (Daniel) & Sun, Lili & Ettredge, Michael
2017, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-20 Mandatory management disclosure and mandatory independent audit of internal controls: Evidence of configural information processing by investors
by Kelly, Khim & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 21-34 Tournament group identity and performance: The moderating effect of winner proportion
by Kelly, Khim & Presslee, Adam
- 38-54 Interlingual translation of the International Financial Reporting Standards as institutional work
by Kettunen, Jaana
- 55-67 Representing the market perspective: Fair value measurement for non-financial assets
by Barker, Richard & Schulte, Sebastian
- 68-83 Relative reliability and the recognisable firm: Calculating goodwill impairment value
by Huikku, Jari & Mouritsen, Jan & Silvola, Hanna
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 How the timing of performance feedback impacts individual performance
by Thornock, Todd A.
- 12-31 Performance measurement in global governance: Ranking and the politics of variability
by Mehrpouya, Afshin & Samiolo, Rita
- 32-47 Accounting institutions as truce: The emergence of accounting in the governance of transnational mail flows
by Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa
- 48-62 Organizational and epistemic change: The growth of the art investment field
by Coslor, Erica & Spaenjers, Christophe
- 63-82 Social impact bonds: The securitization of the homeless
by Cooper, Christine & Graham, Cameron & Himick, Darlene
- 83-95 Investor reactions to management earnings guidance attributions: The effects of news valence, attribution locus, and outcome controllability
by Chen, Wei & Han, Jun & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 96-113 The impact of task interruption on tax accountants' professional judgment
by Long, James H. & Basoglu, K. Asli
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-21 Institutional work and regulatory change in the accounting profession
by Canning, Mary & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 22-44 Actuarialism as biopolitical and disciplinary technique
by Himick, Darlene
- 45-59 Biased self-assessments, feedback, and employees' compensation plan choices
by Brown, Jason L. & Farrington, Sukari & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B.
- 60-81 Cross-country evidence on the importance of Big Four auditors to equity pricing: The mediating role of legal institutions
by El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Pittman, Jeffrey
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
2016, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-14 When do employers benefit from offering workers a financial reward for reporting internal misconduct?
by Stikeleather, Bryan R.
- 15-31 Conservatism and Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 108
by Canace, Thomas G. & Hatfield, Richard C. & Jackson, Scott B.
- 32-49 The accuracy of disclosures for complex estimates: Evidence from reported stock option fair values
by Bratten, Brian & Jennings, Ross & Schwab, Casey M.
- 50-62 Earnings benchmarks, information systems, and their impact on the degree of honesty in managerial reporting
by Cardinaels, Eddy
- 63-76 Tax professionals at work in Silicon Valley
by Mulligan, Emer & Oats, Lynne
2016, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Do auditor judgment frameworks help in constraining aggressive reporting? Evidence under more precise and less precise accounting standards
by Backof, Ann G. & Bamber, E. Michael & Carpenter, Tina D.
- 12-28 Management control effectiveness and strategy: An empirical analysis of packages and systems
by Bedford, David S. & Malmi, Teemu & Sandelin, Mikko
- 29-46 A study of alliance dynamics, accounting and trust-as-practice
by Mahama, Habib & Chua, Wai Fong
- 47-63 Canada vs Britain in the imperial accountancy arena, 1908–1912: Symbolic capital, symbolic violence
by Poullaos, Chris
- 64-73 How control system design affects performance evaluation compression: The role of information accuracy and outcome transparency
by Bol, Jasmijn C. & Kramer, Stephan & Maas, Victor S.
2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 Social accounting and the co-creation of corporate legitimacy
by Killian, Sheila & O'Regan, Philip
- 13-26 Transparency in an opaque market: Evaluative frictions between “thick” valuation and “thin” price data in the art market
by Coslor, Erica
- 27-40 Compensation or feedback: Motivating performance in multidimensional tasks
by Christ, Margaret H. & Emett, Scott A. & Tayler, William B. & Wood, David A.
- 41-50 Why controllers compromise on their fiduciary duties: EEG evidence on the role of the human mirror neuron system
by Eskenazi, Philip I. & Hartmann, Frank G.H. & Rietdijk, Wim J.R.
- 51-73 Practices of standard-setting – An analysis of the IASB's and FASB's process of identifying the objective of financial reporting
by Pelger, Christoph
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-8 Accounting and lived experience in the gendered workplace
by Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud
- 9-20 Management accounting in the laboratory and in social context: Four contrasts, 1975–2014
by Luft, Joan
- 21-31 Accounting, decisions and promises
by Mouritsen, Jan & Kreiner, Kristian
- 32-40 Fostering rigour in accounting for social sustainability
by O'Dwyer, Brendan & Unerman, Jeffrey
- 41-50 Revisiting the roles of accounting in society
by Walker, Stephen P.
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-13 The role of innovation in the evolution of management accounting and its integration into management control
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Moers, Frank
- 14-24 Entrepreneurs of the self: The development of management control since 1976
by Cooper, Christine
- 25-42 Regulation and the interdependent roles of managers, auditors, and directors in earnings management and accounting choice
by Libby, Robert & Rennekamp, Kristina M. & Seybert, Nicholas
- 43-55 How accounting begins: Object formation and the accretion of infrastructure
by Power, Michael
- 56-72 Group judgment and decision making in auditing: Past and future research
by Trotman, Ken T. & Bauer, Tim D. & Humphreys, Kerry A.
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 5-7 A practitioners perspective: 2014 AOS Conference on Accounting Estimates
by Platt, William
- 8-18 The effects of forecast type and performance-based incentives on the quality of management forecasts
by Chen, Clara Xiaoling & Rennekamp, Kristina M. & Zhou, Flora H.
- 19-22 Discussion of “The effects of forecast type and performance-based incentives on the quality of management forecasts”
by Hales, Jeffrey
- 23-38 Disclosure transparency about activity in valuation allowance and reserve accounts and accruals-based earnings management
by Cassell, Cory A. & Myers, Linda A. & Seidel, Timothy A.
- 39-43 The relation between disclosure quality and reporting quality: A discussion of Cassell, Myers, and Seidel (2015)
by Tucker, Jennifer Wu
- 44-55 Construal instructions and professional skepticism in evaluating complex estimates
by Rasso, Jason Tyler
- 56-58 Discussion of construal instructions and professional skepticism in evaluating complex estimates
by Frank, Michele L. & Hoffman, Vicky B.
- 59-76 The effect of an Audit Judgment Rule on audit committee members’ professional skepticism: The case of accounting estimates
by Kang, Yoon Ju & Trotman, Andrew J. & Trotman, Ken T.
- 77-80 Commentary on “The effect of an audit judgment rule on audit committee members’ professional skepticism: The case of accounting estimates” (Kang, Trotman, and Trotman)
by Vera-Muñoz, Sandra C.
- 81-95 The impact of risk modeling on the market perception of banks’ estimated fair value gains and losses for financial instruments
by Bhat, Gauri & Ryan, Stephen G.
- 96-99 Fair value measurement capabilities, disclosure, and the perceived reliability of fair value estimates: A discussion of Bhat and Ryan (2015)
by McDonough, Ryan P. & Shakespeare, Catherine M.
- 100-114 The effect of alternative accounting measurement bases on investors’ assessments of managers’ stewardship
by Anderson, Spencer B. & Brown, Jason L. & Hodder, Leslie & Hopkins, Patrick E.
- 115-118 Discussion of “The effect of alternative accounting measurement bases on investors’ assessments of managers’ stewardship”
by Emett, Scott A. & Nelson, Mark W.
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-23 Shareholder orientation and the framing of management control practices: A field study in a Chinese state-owned enterprise
by Yang, ChunLei & Modell, Sven
- 24-39 Management control system design, ownership, and performance in professional service organisations
by King, Robyn & Clarkson, Peter
- 40-51 Perspective taking in auditor–manager interactions: An experimental investigation of auditor behavior
by Church, Bryan K. & Peytcheva, Marietta & Yu, Wei & Singtokul, Ong-Ard
- 52-68 Twittering change: The institutional work of domain change in accounting expertise
by Suddaby, Roy & Saxton, Gregory D. & Gunz, Sally
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-14 Audit team time reporting: An agency theory perspective
by Agoglia, Christopher P. & Hatfield, Richard C. & Lambert, Tamara A.
- 15-36 Instituting a transnational accountability regime: The case of Sovereign Wealth Funds and “GAPP”
by Mehrpouya, Afshin
- 37-59 Rotational internal audit programs and financial reporting quality: Do compensating controls help?
by Christ, Margaret H. & Masli, Adi & Sharp, Nathan Y. & Wood, David A.
- 60-84 The development of accounting regulations for foreign invested firms in China: The role of Chinese characteristics
by Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Xiao, Jason Zezhong
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-16 Using negotiated budgets for planning and performance evaluation: An experimental study
by Arnold, Markus C. & Gillenkirch, Robert M.
- 17-32 “For lack of accountability”: The logic of the price in Ireland’s Magdalen Laundries
by Killian, Sheila
- 33-55 The structuration of issue-based fields: Social accountability, social movements and the Equator Principles issue-based field
by O’Sullivan, Niamh & O’Dwyer, Brendan
- 56-66 From bottom line to consumers’ mind: The framing effects of accounting information
by Tian, Yan & Zhou, Hui
- 67-86 Corporate political connections and the 2008 Malaysian election
by Fung, Simon Y.K. & Gul, Ferdinand A. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of cost goal specificity and new product development process on cost reduction performance
by Gopalakrishnan, Mohan & Libby, Theresa & Samuels, Janet A. & Swenson, Dan
- 12-31 Transplanting Anglo-American accounting oversight boards to a diverse institutional context
by Caramanis, Constantinos & Dedoulis, Emmanouil & Leventis, Stergios
- 32-47 Multinational investment and voluntary disclosure: Project-level evidence from the petroleum industry
by Cannizzaro, Anthony P. & Weiner, Robert J.
- 48-66 How do analysts interpret management range forecasts?
by Tang, Michael & Zarowin, Paul & Zhang, Li
- 67-89 Earthquakes, exceptional government and extraordinary accounting
by Sargiacomo, Massimo
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-20 Accounting fundamentals and accounting change: Boulton & Watt and the Springfield Armory
by Toms, Steven & Fleischman, Richard K.
- 21-38 Fair value accounting for liabilities: Presentation format of credit risk changes and individual information processing
by Lachmann, Maik & Stefani, Ulrike & Wöhrmann, Arnt
- 39-54 Managing audits to manage earnings: The impact of diversions on an auditor’s detection of earnings management
by Luippold, Benjamin L. & Kida, Thomas & Piercey, M. David & Smith, James F.
- 55-72 Risk and the construction of a European audit policy agenda: The case of auditor liability
by Samsonova-Taddei, Anna & Humphrey, Christopher
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-12 Career concerns and accounting performance measures in nonprofit organizations
by Arya, Anil & Mittendorf, Brian
- 13-40 “Twisting words”? A study of the construction and reconstruction of reliability in financial reporting standard-setting
by Erb, Carsten & Pelger, Christoph
- 41-60 Gender essentialism and occupational segregation in insolvency practice
by Joyce, Yvonne & Walker, Stephen P.
- 61-77 Target difficulty, target flexibility, and firm performance: Evidence from business units’ targets
by Arnold, Markus C. & Artz, Martin
- 78-94 Organized hypocrisy, organizational façades, and sustainability reporting
by Cho, Charles H. & Laine, Matias & Roberts, Robin W. & Rodrigue, Michelle
2014, Volume 39, Issue 8