Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 Grounding the professional skepticism construct in mindset and attitude theory: A way forward
by Nolder, Christine J. & Kadous, Kathryn
- 15-19 Performing business and social innovation through accounting inscriptions: An introduction
by Busco, Cristiano & Quattrone, Paolo
- 20-33 The performativity of risk management frameworks and technologies: The translation of uncertainties into pure and impure risks
by Themsen, Tim Neerup & Skærbæk, Peter
- 34-55 The interdiscursive appeal of risk matrices: Collective symbols, flexibility normalism and the interplay of ‘risk’ and ‘uncertainty’
by Jordan, Silvia & Mitterhofer, Hermann & Jørgensen, Lene
- 56-65 Acting on distances: A topology of accounting inscriptions
by Corvellec, Hervé & Ek, Richard & Zapata, Patrik & Zapata Campos, María José
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
2018, Volume 65, Issue C
2018, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-16 The effects of tournament horizon and the percentage of winners on social comparisons and performance in multi-period competitions
by Berger, Leslie & Libby, Theresa & Webb, Alan
- 17-30 Accounting, performance measurement and fairness in UK fresh produce supply networks
by Jack, Lisa & Florez-Lopez, Raquel & Ramon-Jeronimo, Juan Manuel
- 31-43 Information system precision and honesty in managerial reporting: A re-examination of information asymmetry effects
by Abdel-Rahim, Heba Y. & Stevens, Douglas E.
- 44-54 Makeover accounting: Investigating the meaning-making practices of financial accounts
by Bay, Charlotta
- 55-68 Conforming or transforming? How organizations respond to multiple rankings
by Pollock, Neil & D'Adderio, Luciana & Williams, Robin & Leforestier, Ludovic
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-5 Accounting, non-governmental organizations and civil society: The importance of nonprofit organizations to understanding accounting, organizations and society
by Hall, Matthew & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 6-20 Assembling international development: Accountability and the disarticulation of a social movement
by Martinez, Daniel E. & Cooper, David J.
- 21-41 Grassroots accountability promises in rights-based approaches to development: The role of transformative monitoring and evaluation in NGOs
by O’Leary, Susan
- 42-59 The interplay between ideological control and formal management control systems – A case study of a non-governmental organisation
by Kraus, Kalle & Kennergren, Cecilia & von Unge, Amelie
- 60-75 The expressive role of performance measurement systems: A field study of a mental health development project
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Hall, Matthew & Smith, David
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-21 Re-politicizing social and environmental accounting through Rancière: On the value of dissensus
by Brown, Judy & Tregidga, Helen
- 22-35 Misaligned control: The role of management control system imitation in supply chains
by Reusen, Evelien & Stouthuysen, Kristof
- 36-52 Theorizing and testing bidirectional effects: The relationship between strategy formation and involvement of controllers
by Erhart, Raphaela & Mahlendorf, Matthias D. & Reimer, Marko & Schäffer, Utz
- 53-67 Emotional economic man: Calculation and anxiety in fund management
by Taffler, Richard J. & Spence, Crawford & Eshraghi, Arman
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-20 Postcoloniality in corporate social and environmental accountability
by Alawattage, Chandana & Fernando, Susith
- 21-36 Margin of safety: Life history strategies and the effects of socioeconomic status on self-selection into accounting
by Leiby, Justin & Madsen, Paul E.
- 37-61 Discourse of the professions: The making, normalizing and taming of Ontario's “foreign-trained accountant”
by Annisette, Marcia
- 62-78 On the virtues and vices of combining theories: The case of institutional and actor-network theories in accounting research
by Modell, Sven & Vinnari, Eija & Lukka, Kari
- 79-95 Evaluative infrastructures: Accounting for platform organization
by Kornberger, Martin & Pflueger, Dane & Mouritsen, Jan
2017, Volume 59, Issue C
- 3-20 Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. firms, 1960–2010
by Bromley, Patricia & Sharkey, Amanda
- 21-26 Accounting, actorhood and actors: A comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Samiolo, Rita
- 27-30 Comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Young, Joni J.
- 31-43 Financialization as strategy: Accounting for inter-organizational value creation in the European real estate industry
by Botzem, Sebastian & Dobusch, Leonhard
- 44-57 Oral-aural accounting and the management of the Jesuit corpus
by Bento da Silva, Jose & Llewellyn, Nick & Anderson-Gough, Fiona
2017, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Organization identity and earnings manipulation
by Abernethy, Margaret A. & Bouwens, Jan & Kroos, Peter
- 15-31 The Q&A: Under surveillance
by Abraham, Santhosh & Bamber, Matthew
- 32-49 Goffman's theory of frames and situated meaning-making in performance reviews. The case of a category management approach in the French retail sector
by Lorino, Philippe & Mourey, Damien & Schmidt, Géraldine
- 50-66 Audit time pressure and earnings quality: An examination of accelerated filings
by Lambert, Tamara A. & Jones, Keith L. & Brazel, Joseph F. & Showalter, D. Scott
2017, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-17 The moral mechanism of counter accounts: The case of industrial animal production
by Vinnari, Eija & Laine, Matias
- 33-51 Analysts' qualitative statements and the profitability of favorable investment recommendations
by Caylor, Marcus & Cecchini, Mark & Winchel, Jennifer
- 52-72 Reporting accounting changes and their multi-period effects
by Emett, Scott A. & Nelson, Mark W.
- 73-87 Auditor selection following auditor turnover: Do peers' choices matter?
by Li, Xudong (Daniel) & Sun, Lili & Ettredge, Michael
2017, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-20 Mandatory management disclosure and mandatory independent audit of internal controls: Evidence of configural information processing by investors
by Kelly, Khim & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 21-34 Tournament group identity and performance: The moderating effect of winner proportion
by Kelly, Khim & Presslee, Adam
- 38-54 Interlingual translation of the International Financial Reporting Standards as institutional work
by Kettunen, Jaana
- 55-67 Representing the market perspective: Fair value measurement for non-financial assets
by Barker, Richard & Schulte, Sebastian
- 68-83 Relative reliability and the recognisable firm: Calculating goodwill impairment value
by Huikku, Jari & Mouritsen, Jan & Silvola, Hanna
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 How the timing of performance feedback impacts individual performance
by Thornock, Todd A.
- 12-31 Performance measurement in global governance: Ranking and the politics of variability
by Mehrpouya, Afshin & Samiolo, Rita
- 32-47 Accounting institutions as truce: The emergence of accounting in the governance of transnational mail flows
by Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa
- 48-62 Organizational and epistemic change: The growth of the art investment field
by Coslor, Erica & Spaenjers, Christophe
- 63-82 Social impact bonds: The securitization of the homeless
by Cooper, Christine & Graham, Cameron & Himick, Darlene
- 83-95 Investor reactions to management earnings guidance attributions: The effects of news valence, attribution locus, and outcome controllability
by Chen, Wei & Han, Jun & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 96-113 The impact of task interruption on tax accountants' professional judgment
by Long, James H. & Basoglu, K. Asli
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-21 Institutional work and regulatory change in the accounting profession
by Canning, Mary & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 22-44 Actuarialism as biopolitical and disciplinary technique
by Himick, Darlene
- 45-59 Biased self-assessments, feedback, and employees' compensation plan choices
by Brown, Jason L. & Farrington, Sukari & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B.
- 60-81 Cross-country evidence on the importance of Big Four auditors to equity pricing: The mediating role of legal institutions
by El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Pittman, Jeffrey
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
2016, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-14 When do employers benefit from offering workers a financial reward for reporting internal misconduct?
by Stikeleather, Bryan R.
- 15-31 Conservatism and Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 108
by Canace, Thomas G. & Hatfield, Richard C. & Jackson, Scott B.
- 32-49 The accuracy of disclosures for complex estimates: Evidence from reported stock option fair values
by Bratten, Brian & Jennings, Ross & Schwab, Casey M.
- 50-62 Earnings benchmarks, information systems, and their impact on the degree of honesty in managerial reporting
by Cardinaels, Eddy
- 63-76 Tax professionals at work in Silicon Valley
by Mulligan, Emer & Oats, Lynne
2016, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Do auditor judgment frameworks help in constraining aggressive reporting? Evidence under more precise and less precise accounting standards
by Backof, Ann G. & Bamber, E. Michael & Carpenter, Tina D.
- 12-28 Management control effectiveness and strategy: An empirical analysis of packages and systems
by Bedford, David S. & Malmi, Teemu & Sandelin, Mikko
- 29-46 A study of alliance dynamics, accounting and trust-as-practice
by Mahama, Habib & Chua, Wai Fong
- 47-63 Canada vs Britain in the imperial accountancy arena, 1908–1912: Symbolic capital, symbolic violence
by Poullaos, Chris
- 64-73 How control system design affects performance evaluation compression: The role of information accuracy and outcome transparency
by Bol, Jasmijn C. & Kramer, Stephan & Maas, Victor S.
2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 Social accounting and the co-creation of corporate legitimacy
by Killian, Sheila & O'Regan, Philip
- 13-26 Transparency in an opaque market: Evaluative frictions between “thick” valuation and “thin” price data in the art market
by Coslor, Erica
- 27-40 Compensation or feedback: Motivating performance in multidimensional tasks
by Christ, Margaret H. & Emett, Scott A. & Tayler, William B. & Wood, David A.
- 41-50 Why controllers compromise on their fiduciary duties: EEG evidence on the role of the human mirror neuron system
by Eskenazi, Philip I. & Hartmann, Frank G.H. & Rietdijk, Wim J.R.
- 51-73 Practices of standard-setting – An analysis of the IASB's and FASB's process of identifying the objective of financial reporting
by Pelger, Christoph
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-8 Accounting and lived experience in the gendered workplace
by Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud
- 9-20 Management accounting in the laboratory and in social context: Four contrasts, 1975–2014
by Luft, Joan
- 21-31 Accounting, decisions and promises
by Mouritsen, Jan & Kreiner, Kristian
- 32-40 Fostering rigour in accounting for social sustainability
by O'Dwyer, Brendan & Unerman, Jeffrey
- 41-50 Revisiting the roles of accounting in society
by Walker, Stephen P.
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-13 The role of innovation in the evolution of management accounting and its integration into management control
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Moers, Frank
- 14-24 Entrepreneurs of the self: The development of management control since 1976
by Cooper, Christine
- 25-42 Regulation and the interdependent roles of managers, auditors, and directors in earnings management and accounting choice
by Libby, Robert & Rennekamp, Kristina M. & Seybert, Nicholas
- 43-55 How accounting begins: Object formation and the accretion of infrastructure
by Power, Michael
- 56-72 Group judgment and decision making in auditing: Past and future research
by Trotman, Ken T. & Bauer, Tim D. & Humphreys, Kerry A.
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 5-7 A practitioners perspective: 2014 AOS Conference on Accounting Estimates
by Platt, William
- 8-18 The effects of forecast type and performance-based incentives on the quality of management forecasts
by Chen, Clara Xiaoling & Rennekamp, Kristina M. & Zhou, Flora H.
- 19-22 Discussion of “The effects of forecast type and performance-based incentives on the quality of management forecasts”
by Hales, Jeffrey
- 23-38 Disclosure transparency about activity in valuation allowance and reserve accounts and accruals-based earnings management
by Cassell, Cory A. & Myers, Linda A. & Seidel, Timothy A.
- 39-43 The relation between disclosure quality and reporting quality: A discussion of Cassell, Myers, and Seidel (2015)
by Tucker, Jennifer Wu
- 44-55 Construal instructions and professional skepticism in evaluating complex estimates
by Rasso, Jason Tyler
- 56-58 Discussion of construal instructions and professional skepticism in evaluating complex estimates
by Frank, Michele L. & Hoffman, Vicky B.
- 59-76 The effect of an Audit Judgment Rule on audit committee members’ professional skepticism: The case of accounting estimates
by Kang, Yoon Ju & Trotman, Andrew J. & Trotman, Ken T.
- 77-80 Commentary on “The effect of an audit judgment rule on audit committee members’ professional skepticism: The case of accounting estimates” (Kang, Trotman, and Trotman)
by Vera-Muñoz, Sandra C.
- 81-95 The impact of risk modeling on the market perception of banks’ estimated fair value gains and losses for financial instruments
by Bhat, Gauri & Ryan, Stephen G.
- 96-99 Fair value measurement capabilities, disclosure, and the perceived reliability of fair value estimates: A discussion of Bhat and Ryan (2015)
by McDonough, Ryan P. & Shakespeare, Catherine M.
- 100-114 The effect of alternative accounting measurement bases on investors’ assessments of managers’ stewardship
by Anderson, Spencer B. & Brown, Jason L. & Hodder, Leslie & Hopkins, Patrick E.
- 115-118 Discussion of “The effect of alternative accounting measurement bases on investors’ assessments of managers’ stewardship”
by Emett, Scott A. & Nelson, Mark W.
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-23 Shareholder orientation and the framing of management control practices: A field study in a Chinese state-owned enterprise
by Yang, ChunLei & Modell, Sven
- 24-39 Management control system design, ownership, and performance in professional service organisations
by King, Robyn & Clarkson, Peter
- 40-51 Perspective taking in auditor–manager interactions: An experimental investigation of auditor behavior
by Church, Bryan K. & Peytcheva, Marietta & Yu, Wei & Singtokul, Ong-Ard
- 52-68 Twittering change: The institutional work of domain change in accounting expertise
by Suddaby, Roy & Saxton, Gregory D. & Gunz, Sally
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-14 Audit team time reporting: An agency theory perspective
by Agoglia, Christopher P. & Hatfield, Richard C. & Lambert, Tamara A.
- 15-36 Instituting a transnational accountability regime: The case of Sovereign Wealth Funds and “GAPP”
by Mehrpouya, Afshin
- 37-59 Rotational internal audit programs and financial reporting quality: Do compensating controls help?
by Christ, Margaret H. & Masli, Adi & Sharp, Nathan Y. & Wood, David A.
- 60-84 The development of accounting regulations for foreign invested firms in China: The role of Chinese characteristics
by Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Xiao, Jason Zezhong
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-16 Using negotiated budgets for planning and performance evaluation: An experimental study
by Arnold, Markus C. & Gillenkirch, Robert M.
- 17-32 “For lack of accountability”: The logic of the price in Ireland’s Magdalen Laundries
by Killian, Sheila
- 33-55 The structuration of issue-based fields: Social accountability, social movements and the Equator Principles issue-based field
by O’Sullivan, Niamh & O’Dwyer, Brendan
- 56-66 From bottom line to consumers’ mind: The framing effects of accounting information
by Tian, Yan & Zhou, Hui
- 67-86 Corporate political connections and the 2008 Malaysian election
by Fung, Simon Y.K. & Gul, Ferdinand A. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of cost goal specificity and new product development process on cost reduction performance
by Gopalakrishnan, Mohan & Libby, Theresa & Samuels, Janet A. & Swenson, Dan
- 12-31 Transplanting Anglo-American accounting oversight boards to a diverse institutional context
by Caramanis, Constantinos & Dedoulis, Emmanouil & Leventis, Stergios
- 32-47 Multinational investment and voluntary disclosure: Project-level evidence from the petroleum industry
by Cannizzaro, Anthony P. & Weiner, Robert J.
- 48-66 How do analysts interpret management range forecasts?
by Tang, Michael & Zarowin, Paul & Zhang, Li
- 67-89 Earthquakes, exceptional government and extraordinary accounting
by Sargiacomo, Massimo
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-20 Accounting fundamentals and accounting change: Boulton & Watt and the Springfield Armory
by Toms, Steven & Fleischman, Richard K.
- 21-38 Fair value accounting for liabilities: Presentation format of credit risk changes and individual information processing
by Lachmann, Maik & Stefani, Ulrike & Wöhrmann, Arnt
- 39-54 Managing audits to manage earnings: The impact of diversions on an auditor’s detection of earnings management
by Luippold, Benjamin L. & Kida, Thomas & Piercey, M. David & Smith, James F.
- 55-72 Risk and the construction of a European audit policy agenda: The case of auditor liability
by Samsonova-Taddei, Anna & Humphrey, Christopher
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-12 Career concerns and accounting performance measures in nonprofit organizations
by Arya, Anil & Mittendorf, Brian
- 13-40 “Twisting words”? A study of the construction and reconstruction of reliability in financial reporting standard-setting
by Erb, Carsten & Pelger, Christoph
- 41-60 Gender essentialism and occupational segregation in insolvency practice
by Joyce, Yvonne & Walker, Stephen P.
- 61-77 Target difficulty, target flexibility, and firm performance: Evidence from business units’ targets
by Arnold, Markus C. & Artz, Martin
- 78-94 Organized hypocrisy, organizational façades, and sustainability reporting
by Cho, Charles H. & Laine, Matias & Roberts, Robin W. & Rodrigue, Michelle
2014, Volume 39, Issue 8
2014, Volume 39, Issue 7
- 495-510 An empirical investigation of the impact of audit and auditor characteristics on auditor performance
by Alissa, Walid & Capkun, Vedran & Jeanjean, Thomas & Suca, Nadja
- 511-530 Participation in budgeting: A critical anthropological approach
by Bryer, Alice Rose
- 531-534 Causality in the context of analytical models and numerical experiments
by Balakrishnan, Ramji & Penno, Mark
- 535-544 Causal inference in empirical archival financial accounting research
by Gassen, Joachim
- 545-549 Strengthening causal inferences in positivist field studies
by Ittner, Christopher D.
- 550-558 Subjectivity in developing and validating causal explanations in positivist accounting research
by Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D.
- 559-566 Exploring the possibilities for causal explanation in interpretive research
by Lukka, Kari
- 567-574 A manipulationist view of causality in cross-sectional survey research
by Van der Stede, Wim A.
2014, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 395-413 Accounting and sustainable development: An exploration
by Bebbington, Jan & Larrinaga, Carlos
- 414-432 The institutionalization of social and environmental reporting: An Italian narrative
by Contrafatto, Massimo
- 433-452 Governmentality in accounting and accountability: A case study of embedding sustainability in a supply chain
by Spence, Laura J. & Rinaldi, Leonardo
- 453-476 Exploring accounting-sustainability hybridisation in the UK public sector
by Thomson, Ian & Grubnic, Suzana & Georgakopoulos, Georgios
- 477-494 (Re)presenting ‘sustainable organizations’
by Tregidga, Helen & Milne, Markus & Kearins, Kate
2014, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 237-246 The effect of rankings on honesty in budget reporting
by Brown, Jason L. & Fisher, Joseph G. & Sooy, Matthew & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B.
- 247-263 Fee pressure and audit quality
by Ettredge, Michael & Fuerherm, Elizabeth Emeigh & Li, Chan
- 264-288 Fear and risk in the audit process
by Guénin-Paracini, Henri & Malsch, Bertrand & Paillé, Anne Marché
- 289-307 Is sin always a sin? The interaction effect of social norms and financial incentives on market participants’ behavior
by Liu, Yanju & Lu, Hai & Veenstra, Kevin
2014, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-19 Shady car dealings and taxing work practices: An ethnography of a tax audit process
by Boll, Karen
- 20-37 Visual rhetoric and the case of intellectual capital
by Davison, Jane
- 38-58 Performance measures, consensus on strategy implementation, and performance: Evidence from the operational-level of organizations
by Ho, Joanna L.Y. & Wu, Anne & Wu, Steve Y.C.
- 59-74 The influence of process accountability and accounting standard type on auditor usage of a status quo heuristic
by Messier, William F. & Quick, Linda A. & Vandervelde, Scott D.
2013, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 559-572 Classification situations: Life-chances in the neoliberal era
by Fourcade, Marion & Healy, Kieran
- 573-595 How arbitrary are international accounting classifications? Lessons from centuries of classifying in many disciplines, and experiments with IFRS data
by Nobes, Christopher & Stadler, Christian
- 596-620 An accountability framework for financial statement auditors and related research questions
by Peecher, Mark E. & Solomon, Ira & Trotman, Ken T.
- 621-636 The impact of anecdotal data in regulatory audit firm inspection reports
by Wainberg, James S. & Kida, Thomas & David Piercey, M. & Smith, James F.
2013, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 407-419 Management control as a system or a package? Conceptual and empirical issues
by Grabner, Isabella & Moers, Frank
- 420-439 The profit versus loss heuristic and firm financing decisions
by Pinnuck, Matt & Shekhar, Chander
- 458-468 Flipping markets to virtue with qui tam and restorative justice
by Braithwaite, John
- 469-483 Fraud dynamics and controls in organizations
by Davis, Jon S. & Pesch, Heather L.
- 484-504 The influence of the institutional context on corporate illegality
by Gabbioneta, Claudia & Greenwood, Royston & Mazzola, Pietro & Minoja, Mario
- 505-524 Accounting and networks of corruption
by Neu, Dean & Everett, Jeff & Rahaman, Abu Shiraz & Martinez, Daniel
- 525-543 The apparatus of fraud risk
by Power, Michael
- 544-558 Regulatory technologies, risky subjects, and financial boundaries: Governing ‘fraud’ in the financial markets
by Williams, James W.
2013, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 333-364 The social construction, challenge and transformation of a budgetary regime: The endogenization of welfare regulation by institutional entrepreneurs
by Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Weiss, Jane M.
- 365-381 Accounting academic elites: The tale of ARIA
by Edwards, John Richard & Dean, Graeme & Clarke, Frank & Wolnizer, Peter
- 382-396 Vernacular accountings: Bridging the cognitive and the social in the analysis of employee-generated accounting systems
by Kilfoyle, Eksa & Richardson, Alan J. & MacDonald, Laura D.
2013, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 169-194 The dynamics of a regulatory space realignment: Strategic responses in a local context
by Canning, Mary & O’Dwyer, Brendan
- 195-213 Impression management, myth creation and fabrication in private social and environmental reporting: Insights from Erving Goffman
by Solomon, Jill F. & Solomon, Aris & Joseph, Nathan L. & Norton, Simon D.
- 214-227 Judgment effects of familiarity with an analyst’s name
by Chen, Wei & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 228-244 Dirty work and the construction of identity. An ethnographic study of management accounting practices
by Morales, Jérémy & Lambert, Caroline
2013, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-29 Globalization, paradox and the (un)making of identities: Immigrant Chartered Accountants of India in Canada
by Annisette, Marcia & Trivedi, Viswanath Umashanker
- 30-49 Resisting hybridisation between modes of clinical risk management: Contradiction, contest, and the production of intractable conflict
by Fischer, Michael Daniel & Ferlie, Ewan
- 50-71 Management accounting and control practices in a lean manufacturing environment
by Fullerton, Rosemary R. & Kennedy, Frances A. & Widener, Sally K.
- 72-91 Discourses surrounding the evolution of the IASB/FASB Conceptual Framework: What they reveal about the “living law” of accounting
by Murphy, Tim & O’Connell, Vincent & Ó hÓgartaigh, Ciarán
2012, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 519-533 A test of the auditor reliability framework using lenders’ judgments
by DeZoort, F. Todd & Holt, Travis & Taylor, Mark H.
- 534-543 Performance evaluation inflation and compression
by Golman, Russell & Bhatia, Sudeep
- 544-564 Enabling control and the problem of incomplete performance indicators
by Jordan, Silvia & Messner, Martin
- 565-586 Give me a two-by-two matrix and I will create the market: Rankings, graphic visualisations and sociomateriality
by Pollock, Neil & D’Adderio, Luciana
2012, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 445-460 Performance-measurement system design and functional strategic decision influence: The role of performance-measure properties
by Artz, Martin & Homburg, Christian & Rajab, Thomas
- 461-481 The social constitution of regulation: The endogenization of insider trading laws
by Bozanic, Zahn & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Huddart, Steven
- 482-499 Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses
by Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell
- 500-517 Agency conflicts and auditing in private firms
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Langli, John Christian & Thomas, Wayne B.
2012, Volume 37, Issue 5
2012, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 207-222 Can company-fund manager meetings convey informational benefits? Exploring the rationalisation of equity investment decision making by UK fund managers
by Barker, Richard & Hendry, John & Roberts, John & Sanderson, Paul
- 223-241 The effect of strategic and operating turnaround initiatives on audit reporting for distressed companies
by Bruynseels, Liesbeth & Willekens, Marleen
- 242-259 Attitude, Machiavellianism and the rationalization of misreporting
by Murphy, Pamela R.
- 260-279 Hardening soft accounting information: Games for planning organizational change
by Rowe, Casey & Shields, Michael D. & Birnberg, Jacob G.
2012, Volume 37, Issue 3