Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
repec:ecr:col094%The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask Christopher Chapman to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
2021, Volume 90, Issue C
- S0361368220300581 The importance of quantifying uncertainty: Examining the effects of quantitative sensitivity analysis and audit materiality disclosures on investors’ judgments and decisions
by Eilifsen, Aasmund & Hamilton, Erin L. & Messier, William F.
- S0361368220300775 Does information about gender pay matter to investors? An experimental investigation
by Austin, Chelsea Rae & Bobek, Donna D. & Harris, Ling L.
- S0361368220300829 Accountability as mourning: Accounting for death in the time of COVID-19
by Yu, Ai
- S0361368220300830 Happy analysts
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Li, Congcong & Lin, An-Ping & Rabier, MaryJane
2021, Volume 89, Issue C
- S0361368220300465 Determinants and consequences of auditor dyad formation at the top level of audit teams
by Downar, Benedikt & Ernstberger, Jürgen & Koch, Christopher
- S0361368220300799 The effects of minimum-wage increases on wage offers, wage premiums and employee effort under incomplete contracts
by Brink, William & Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Majerczyk, Michael
- S0361368220300805 Behavioral implications of using an online slot machine game to motivate employees: A cautionary tale
by Kelly, Khim & Valtchanov, Deltcho & Webb, Alan
- S0361368220300817 Possibilities and limits of social accountability: The consequences of visibility as recognition and exposure in refugee crises
by Frey-Heger, Corinna & Barrett, Michael
2021, Volume 88, Issue C
2020, Volume 87, Issue C
- S0361368218300783 How does audit firm emphasis on client relationship quality influence auditors’ inferences about and responses to potential persuasion in client communications?
by Aghazadeh, Sanaz & Hoang, Kris
- S0361368218301351 The revival of large consulting practices at the Big 4 and audit quality
by Donelson, Dain C. & Ege, Matthew & Imdieke, Andrew J. & Maksymov, Eldar
- S0361368218301910 The effect of audit materiality disclosures on investors’ decision making
by Christensen, Brant E. & Eilifsen, Aasmund & Glover, Steven M. & Messier, William F.
- S0361368220300593 Evidence on how different interventions affect juror assessment of auditor legal culpability and responsibility for damages after auditor failure to detect fraud
by Brown, Timothy & Majors, Tracie M. & Peecher, Mark E.
- S036136822030043X Friends in low places: How peer advice and expected leadership feedback affect staff auditors’ willingness to speak up
by Griffith, Emily E. & Kadous, Kathryn & Proell, Chad A.
2020, Volume 86, Issue C
- S0361368218301624 Integrating risk into control system design: The complementarity between risk-focused results controls and risk-focused information sharing
by Posch, Arthur
- S0361368218301880 When the Boss is far away and there is shared pay: The effect of monitoring distance and compensation interdependence on performance misreporting
by Lill, Jeremy B.
- S0361368218302009 Beyond the system vs. package dualism in Performance Management Systems design: A loose coupling approach
by Demartini, Maria Chiara & Otley, David
- S0361368218302010 Incentivizing innovation: The role of knowledge exchange and distal search behavior
by Speckbacher, Gerhard & Wabnegg, Markus
- S0361368218302022 Interaction of information and control systems: How the perception of behavior control affects the motivational effect of relative performance information
by Schedlinsky, Ivo & Schmidt, Maximilian & Wöhrmann, Arnt
- S0361368218302174 Interdependence of management control practices for product innovation: The influence of environmental unpredictability
by Henri, Jean-François & Wouters, Marc
- S0361368218302563 Culture and management control interdependence: An analysis of control choices that complement the delegation of authority in Western cultural regions
by Malmi, Teemu & Bedford, David S. & Brühl, Rolf & Dergård, Johan & Hoozée, Sophie & Janschek, Otto & Willert, Jeanette & Ax, Christian & Bednarek, Piotr & Gosselin, Maurice & Hanzlick, Michael & Israelsen, Poul & Johanson, Daniel & Johanson, Tobias & Madsen, Dag Øivind & Rohde, Carsten & Sandelin, Mikko & Strömsten, Torkel & Toldbod, Thomas
- S0361368220300684 Insights on the use of surveys to study management control systems
by Speklé, Roland F. & Widener, Sally K.
- S0361368220300696 Beyond the systems versus package debate
by Merchant, Kenneth A. & Otley, David
- S0361368220300702 An evolutionary approach to management control systems research: A prescription for future research
by Martin, Melissa A.
- S0361368220300714 Conceptual and empirical issues in understanding management control combinations
by Bedford, David S.
- S0361368220300726 Studying “and”: A perspective on studying the interdependence between management control practices
by Choi, Jongwoon (Willie)
- S036136821830165X Testing for complementarities between accounting practices
by Masschelein, Stijn & Moers, Frank
2020, Volume 85, Issue C
- S0361368218304483 Surfacing the political: Women’s empowerment, microfinance, critical dialogic accounting and accountability
by Tanima, Farzana Aman & Brown, Judy & Dillard, Jesse
- S0361368220300234 Organizing dissonance through institutional work: The embedding of social and environmental accountability in an investment field
by Clune, Conor & O’Dwyer, Brendan
- S0361368220300337 Moments of resistance: An internally persuasive view of performance and impact reports in non-governmental organizations
by O’Leary, Susan & Smith, David
- S0361368220300441 “Reverse brokering” and the consumption of accounting: A broker desk ethnography of an investment case
by Graaf, Johan & Johed, Gustav
2020, Volume 84, Issue C
- S0361368220300015 Negotiating constraints in international audit firms in Saudi Arabia: Exploring the interaction of gender, politics and religion
by Sian, S. & Agrizzi, D. & Wright, T. & Alsalloom, A.
- S0361368220300222 Accounting, simultaneity and relative completeness: The sales and operations planning forecast and the enactment of the ‘demand chain’
by Yu, Lichen & Mouritsen, Jan
- S0361368220300246 A multi-method analysis of the PCAOB’s relationship with the audit profession
by Ege, Matthew & Knechel, W. Robert & Lamoreaux, Phillip T. & Maksymov, Eldar
- S036136821830223X Tone from the top in risk management: A complementarity perspective on how control systems influence risk awareness
by Braumann, Evelyn C. & Grabner, Isabella & Posch, Arthur
2020, Volume 83, Issue C
- S0361368218300321 To share or not to share: The importance of peer firm similarity to auditor choice
by Bills, Kenneth L. & Cobabe, Matthew & Pittman, Jeffrey & Stein, Sarah E.
- S0361368219300960 The effect of mobile device use and headline focus on investor judgments
by Brown, T. & Grant, Stephanie M. & Winn, Amanda M.
- S0361368219300984 At the boundaries of institutional theorizing: Individual entrepreneurship in episodes of regulatory change
by Löhlein, Lukas & Müßig, Anke
- S0361368220300027 Identity realization, multiple logics and legitimacy: Organizational foundings during the emergence of the Dutch accounting industry
by Çakmaklı, Anıl Divarcı & Boone, Christophe & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
2020, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0361368219300881 Performative agency and incremental change in a CSR context
by Grisard, Claudine & Annisette, Marcia & Graham, Cameron
- S0361368219300893 The melancholic subject: A study of self-blame as a gendered and neoliberal psychic response to loss of the ‘perfect worker’
by Baker, Darren T & Brewis, Deborah N
- S0361368219300972 The radical potential of leaks in the shadow accounting project: The case of US oil interests in Nigeria
by Andrew, Jane & Baker, Max
- S036136821930087X Accounting professionalization, the state, and transnational capitalism: The case of Iran
by Mihret, Dessalegn Getie & Mirshekary, Soheila & Yaftian, Ali
2020, Volume 81, Issue C
2020, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0361368219300674 The marketization of a social movement: Activists, shareholders and CSR disclosure
by Michelon, Giovanna & Rodrigue, Michelle & Trevisan, Elisabetta
- S0361368219300686 Bringing the organization back in: Flexing structural responses to competing logics in budgeting
by Lepori, Benedetto & Montauti, Martina
- S0361368219300698 Sources of dissension: The making and breaking of the individual in Swedish aged care
by Wällstedt, Niklas
- S0361368219300704 The role of diagnostic and interactive control uses in innovation
by Müller-Stewens, Benedikt & Widener, Sally K. & Möller, Klaus & Steinmann, Jan-Christoph
2019, Volume 79, Issue C
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300534 The contingent nature of complementarity between results and value-based controls for managing company-level profitability: A situational strength perspective
by Gerdin, Jonas & Johansson, Tobias & Wennblom, Gabriella
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300546 Deploying “connectors”: A control to manage employee turnover intentions?
by Autrey, Romana L. & Bauer, Tim D. & Jackson, Kevin E. & Klevsky, Elena
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300650 Cheating when in the hole: The case of New York city taxis
by Rajgopal, Shivaram & White, Roger
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300662 Multi-method evidence on investors’ reactions to managers’ self-inclusive language
by Chen, Zhenhua & Loftus, Serena
2019, Volume 78, Issue C
2019, Volume 77, Issue C
2019, Volume 76, Issue C
2019, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-16 Visualising economic crises using accounting models
by Kinsella, Stephen
- 17-39 The legitimation of corporate tax minimization
by Anesa, Mattia & Gillespie, Nicole & Spee, A. Paul & Sadiq, Kerrie
- 40-58 Budget formality and informality as a tool for organizing and governance amidst divergent institutional logics
by Kaufman, Matt & Covaleski, Mark A.
- 59-78 An exploratory study of factors affecting the longevity of manufacturing operations offshore
by Eldenburg, Leslie G. & Price, Richard A. & Román, Francisco J.
- 79-91 How accountability type influences information search processes and decision quality
by Dalla Via, Nicola & Perego, Paolo & van Rinsum, Marcel
2019, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-20 Backstage and frontstage interactions in management accountants' identity work
by Goretzki, Lukas & Messner, Martin
- 21-40 Accounting and passionate interests: The case of a Swedish football club
by Baxter, Jane & Carlsson-Wall, Martin & Chua, Wai Fong & Kraus, Kalle
- 41-55 Accounting conservatism, business strategy, and ambiguity
by Hsieh, Chia-Chun & Ma, Zhiming & Novoselov, Kirill E.
- 56-74 Effects of individual task-specific experience in audit committee oversight of financial reporting outcomes
by Shepardson, Marcy L.
2019, Volume 73, Issue C
2019, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-20 Constituting the governable NGO: The correlation between conduct and counter-conduct in the evolution of funder-NGO accountability relations
by Boomsma, Roel & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 21-37 Performance measurement systems as generators of cognitive conflict in ambidextrous firms
by Bedford, David S. & Bisbe, Josep & Sweeney, Breda
- 38-60 Microaccountability and biopolitics: Microfinance in a Sri Lankan village
by Alawattage, Chandana & Graham, Cameron & Wickramasinghe, Danture
- 61-73 Informational environments and the relative information content of analyst recommendations and insider trades
by Wang, Sean
- 74-84 The effects of measurement basis and slack benefits on honesty in budget reporting
by Church, Bryan K. & Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Liu, Yuebing (Sarah)
2018, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-14 Strategic delegation, stock options, and investment hold-up problems
by Yoon, Dae-Hee
- 15-29 The influence of a good relationship between the internal audit and information security functions on information security outcomes
by Steinbart, Paul John & Raschke, Robyn L. & Gal, Graham & Dilla, William N.
- 30-46 How does the FASB make decisions? A descriptive study of agenda-setting and the role of individual board members
by Jiang, John (Xuefeng) & Wang, Isabel Yanyan & Wangerin, Daniel D.
- 47-56 The effect of labor market competition on control system design: An experimental investigation
by Majerczyk, Michael
- 57-72 PCAOB guidance and audits of fair values for Level 2 investments
by Emett, Scott A. & Libby, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
2018, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-15 Informed traders’ performance and the information environment: Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 16-32 Using investment appraisal models in strategic negotiation: The cultural political economy of electricity generation
by Warren, Liz & Seal, Will
- 33-51 Management deception, big-bath accounting, and information asymmetry: Evidence from linguistic analysis
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Wang, Jingjing
- 52-68 Delivering the “tough message”: Moderators of subordinate auditors’ reactions to feedback
by Andiola, Lindsay M. & Bedard, Jean C.
- 69-91 To control and build trust: How managers use organizational controls and trust-building activities to motivate subordinate cooperation
by Long, Chris P.
- 92-105 The interplay between strategic risk profiles and presentation format on managers' strategic judgments using the balanced scorecard
by Cheng, Mandy M. & Humphreys, Kerry A. & Zhang, Yichelle Y.
2018, Volume 68-69
- 1-14 Do features that associate managers with a message magnify investors’ reactions to narrative disclosures?
by Asay, H. Scott & Libby, Robert & Rennekamp, Kristina M.
- 21-37 Linguistic tone and the small trader
by Baginski, Stephen P. & Demers, Elizabeth & Kausar, Asad & Yu, Yingri Julia
- 42-57 Staff auditors' proclivity for computer-mediated communication with clients and its effect on skeptical behavior
by Bennett, G. Bradley & Hatfield, Richard C.
- 63-79 Corporate social media: How two-way disclosure channels influence investors
by Cade, Nicole L.
- 88-108 A new era of voluntary disclosure? Empirical evidence on how employee postings on social media relate to future corporate disclosures
by Hales, Jeffrey & Moon, James R. & Swenson, Laura A.
- 118-134 How disclosure medium affects investor reactions to CEO bragging, modesty, and humblebragging
by Grant, Stephanie M. & Hodge, Frank D. & Sinha, Roshan K.
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 Grounding the professional skepticism construct in mindset and attitude theory: A way forward
by Nolder, Christine J. & Kadous, Kathryn
- 15-19 Performing business and social innovation through accounting inscriptions: An introduction
by Busco, Cristiano & Quattrone, Paolo
- 20-33 The performativity of risk management frameworks and technologies: The translation of uncertainties into pure and impure risks
by Themsen, Tim Neerup & Skærbæk, Peter
- 34-55 The interdiscursive appeal of risk matrices: Collective symbols, flexibility normalism and the interplay of ‘risk’ and ‘uncertainty’
by Jordan, Silvia & Mitterhofer, Hermann & Jørgensen, Lene
- 56-65 Acting on distances: A topology of accounting inscriptions
by Corvellec, Hervé & Ek, Richard & Zapata, Patrik & Zapata Campos, María José
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
2018, Volume 65, Issue C
2018, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-16 The effects of tournament horizon and the percentage of winners on social comparisons and performance in multi-period competitions
by Berger, Leslie & Libby, Theresa & Webb, Alan
- 17-30 Accounting, performance measurement and fairness in UK fresh produce supply networks
by Jack, Lisa & Florez-Lopez, Raquel & Ramon-Jeronimo, Juan Manuel
- 31-43 Information system precision and honesty in managerial reporting: A re-examination of information asymmetry effects
by Abdel-Rahim, Heba Y. & Stevens, Douglas E.
- 44-54 Makeover accounting: Investigating the meaning-making practices of financial accounts
by Bay, Charlotta
- 55-68 Conforming or transforming? How organizations respond to multiple rankings
by Pollock, Neil & D'Adderio, Luciana & Williams, Robin & Leforestier, Ludovic
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-5 Accounting, non-governmental organizations and civil society: The importance of nonprofit organizations to understanding accounting, organizations and society
by Hall, Matthew & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 6-20 Assembling international development: Accountability and the disarticulation of a social movement
by Martinez, Daniel E. & Cooper, David J.
- 21-41 Grassroots accountability promises in rights-based approaches to development: The role of transformative monitoring and evaluation in NGOs
by O’Leary, Susan
- 42-59 The interplay between ideological control and formal management control systems – A case study of a non-governmental organisation
by Kraus, Kalle & Kennergren, Cecilia & von Unge, Amelie
- 60-75 The expressive role of performance measurement systems: A field study of a mental health development project
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Hall, Matthew & Smith, David
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-21 Re-politicizing social and environmental accounting through Rancière: On the value of dissensus
by Brown, Judy & Tregidga, Helen
- 22-35 Misaligned control: The role of management control system imitation in supply chains
by Reusen, Evelien & Stouthuysen, Kristof
- 36-52 Theorizing and testing bidirectional effects: The relationship between strategy formation and involvement of controllers
by Erhart, Raphaela & Mahlendorf, Matthias D. & Reimer, Marko & Schäffer, Utz
- 53-67 Emotional economic man: Calculation and anxiety in fund management
by Taffler, Richard J. & Spence, Crawford & Eshraghi, Arman
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-20 Postcoloniality in corporate social and environmental accountability
by Alawattage, Chandana & Fernando, Susith
- 21-36 Margin of safety: Life history strategies and the effects of socioeconomic status on self-selection into accounting
by Leiby, Justin & Madsen, Paul E.
- 37-61 Discourse of the professions: The making, normalizing and taming of Ontario's “foreign-trained accountant”
by Annisette, Marcia
- 62-78 On the virtues and vices of combining theories: The case of institutional and actor-network theories in accounting research
by Modell, Sven & Vinnari, Eija & Lukka, Kari
- 79-95 Evaluative infrastructures: Accounting for platform organization
by Kornberger, Martin & Pflueger, Dane & Mouritsen, Jan
2017, Volume 59, Issue C
- 3-20 Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. firms, 1960–2010
by Bromley, Patricia & Sharkey, Amanda
- 21-26 Accounting, actorhood and actors: A comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Samiolo, Rita
- 27-30 Comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Young, Joni J.
- 31-43 Financialization as strategy: Accounting for inter-organizational value creation in the European real estate industry
by Botzem, Sebastian & Dobusch, Leonhard
- 44-57 Oral-aural accounting and the management of the Jesuit corpus
by Bento da Silva, Jose & Llewellyn, Nick & Anderson-Gough, Fiona
2017, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Organization identity and earnings manipulation
by Abernethy, Margaret A. & Bouwens, Jan & Kroos, Peter
- 15-31 The Q&A: Under surveillance
by Abraham, Santhosh & Bamber, Matthew
- 32-49 Goffman's theory of frames and situated meaning-making in performance reviews. The case of a category management approach in the French retail sector
by Lorino, Philippe & Mourey, Damien & Schmidt, Géraldine
- 50-66 Audit time pressure and earnings quality: An examination of accelerated filings
by Lambert, Tamara A. & Jones, Keith L. & Brazel, Joseph F. & Showalter, D. Scott
2017, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-17 The moral mechanism of counter accounts: The case of industrial animal production
by Vinnari, Eija & Laine, Matias
- 33-51 Analysts' qualitative statements and the profitability of favorable investment recommendations
by Caylor, Marcus & Cecchini, Mark & Winchel, Jennifer
- 52-72 Reporting accounting changes and their multi-period effects
by Emett, Scott A. & Nelson, Mark W.
- 73-87 Auditor selection following auditor turnover: Do peers' choices matter?
by Li, Xudong (Daniel) & Sun, Lili & Ettredge, Michael
2017, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-20 Mandatory management disclosure and mandatory independent audit of internal controls: Evidence of configural information processing by investors
by Kelly, Khim & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 21-34 Tournament group identity and performance: The moderating effect of winner proportion
by Kelly, Khim & Presslee, Adam
- 38-54 Interlingual translation of the International Financial Reporting Standards as institutional work
by Kettunen, Jaana
- 55-67 Representing the market perspective: Fair value measurement for non-financial assets
by Barker, Richard & Schulte, Sebastian
- 68-83 Relative reliability and the recognisable firm: Calculating goodwill impairment value
by Huikku, Jari & Mouritsen, Jan & Silvola, Hanna
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 How the timing of performance feedback impacts individual performance
by Thornock, Todd A.
- 12-31 Performance measurement in global governance: Ranking and the politics of variability
by Mehrpouya, Afshin & Samiolo, Rita
- 32-47 Accounting institutions as truce: The emergence of accounting in the governance of transnational mail flows
by Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa
- 48-62 Organizational and epistemic change: The growth of the art investment field
by Coslor, Erica & Spaenjers, Christophe
- 63-82 Social impact bonds: The securitization of the homeless
by Cooper, Christine & Graham, Cameron & Himick, Darlene
- 83-95 Investor reactions to management earnings guidance attributions: The effects of news valence, attribution locus, and outcome controllability
by Chen, Wei & Han, Jun & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 96-113 The impact of task interruption on tax accountants' professional judgment
by Long, James H. & Basoglu, K. Asli
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-21 Institutional work and regulatory change in the accounting profession
by Canning, Mary & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 22-44 Actuarialism as biopolitical and disciplinary technique
by Himick, Darlene
- 45-59 Biased self-assessments, feedback, and employees' compensation plan choices
by Brown, Jason L. & Farrington, Sukari & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B.
- 60-81 Cross-country evidence on the importance of Big Four auditors to equity pricing: The mediating role of legal institutions
by El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Pittman, Jeffrey
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
2016, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-14 When do employers benefit from offering workers a financial reward for reporting internal misconduct?
by Stikeleather, Bryan R.
- 15-31 Conservatism and Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 108
by Canace, Thomas G. & Hatfield, Richard C. & Jackson, Scott B.
- 32-49 The accuracy of disclosures for complex estimates: Evidence from reported stock option fair values
by Bratten, Brian & Jennings, Ross & Schwab, Casey M.
- 50-62 Earnings benchmarks, information systems, and their impact on the degree of honesty in managerial reporting
by Cardinaels, Eddy
- 63-76 Tax professionals at work in Silicon Valley
by Mulligan, Emer & Oats, Lynne
2016, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Do auditor judgment frameworks help in constraining aggressive reporting? Evidence under more precise and less precise accounting standards
by Backof, Ann G. & Bamber, E. Michael & Carpenter, Tina D.
- 12-28 Management control effectiveness and strategy: An empirical analysis of packages and systems
by Bedford, David S. & Malmi, Teemu & Sandelin, Mikko
- 29-46 A study of alliance dynamics, accounting and trust-as-practice
by Mahama, Habib & Chua, Wai Fong
- 47-63 Canada vs Britain in the imperial accountancy arena, 1908–1912: Symbolic capital, symbolic violence
by Poullaos, Chris
- 64-73 How control system design affects performance evaluation compression: The role of information accuracy and outcome transparency
by Bol, Jasmijn C. & Kramer, Stephan & Maas, Victor S.
2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 Social accounting and the co-creation of corporate legitimacy
by Killian, Sheila & O'Regan, Philip
- 13-26 Transparency in an opaque market: Evaluative frictions between “thick” valuation and “thin” price data in the art market
by Coslor, Erica
- 27-40 Compensation or feedback: Motivating performance in multidimensional tasks
by Christ, Margaret H. & Emett, Scott A. & Tayler, William B. & Wood, David A.
- 41-50 Why controllers compromise on their fiduciary duties: EEG evidence on the role of the human mirror neuron system
by Eskenazi, Philip I. & Hartmann, Frank G.H. & Rietdijk, Wim J.R.
- 51-73 Practices of standard-setting – An analysis of the IASB's and FASB's process of identifying the objective of financial reporting
by Pelger, Christoph
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-8 Accounting and lived experience in the gendered workplace
by Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud
- 9-20 Management accounting in the laboratory and in social context: Four contrasts, 1975–2014
by Luft, Joan
- 21-31 Accounting, decisions and promises
by Mouritsen, Jan & Kreiner, Kristian
- 32-40 Fostering rigour in accounting for social sustainability
by O'Dwyer, Brendan & Unerman, Jeffrey
- 41-50 Revisiting the roles of accounting in society
by Walker, Stephen P.
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
2015, Volume 47, Issue C