Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask Christopher Chapman to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
2022, Volume 99, Issue C
- S0361368221000866 Regulatory mandates and responses to uncomfortable knowledge: The case of country-by-country reporting in the extractive sector
by Baudot, Lisa & Cooper, David J.
- S0361368221000878 The gendered nature of valuation: Valuing life in the Titanic compensation claims process
by Jeacle, Ingrid
- S0361368221000982 Does task-specific knowledge improve audit quality: Evidence from audits of income tax accounts
by Goldman, Nathan C. & Harris, M. Kathleen & Omer, Thomas C.
- S0361368221001070 Feedback with feeling? How emotional language in feedback affects individual performance
by Erickson, Devon & Holderness, D. Kip & Olsen, Kari Joseph & Thornock, Todd A.
2022, Volume 98, Issue C
2022, Volume 97, Issue C
- S0361368221000726 Negotiating with the tax auditor: Determinants of tax auditors' negotiation strategy choice and the effect on firms’ tax adjustments
by Blaufus, Kay & Lorenz, Daniela & Milde, Michael & Peuthert, Benjamin & Schwäbe, Alexander N.
- S0361368221000738 Target setting with compensation discretion: How are ex ante targets affected when superiors have ex post discretion?
by Martin, Rachel & Thomas, Tyler
- S0361368221001082 Using historical institutional analysis of corporatism to understand the professionalization of accounting in Latin America
by Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell
- S036136822100074X The lure of the visual: Multimodality, simplification, and performance measurement visualizations in a megaproject
by Ronzani, Matteo & Gatzweiler, Marian Konstantin
2022, Volume 96, Issue C
- S0361368221000532 Counterproductive work behaviors and work climate: The role of an ethically focused management control system and peers’ self-focused behavior
by Bellora-Bienengräber, Lucia & Radtke, Robin R. & Widener, Sally K.
- S0361368221000593 Do sin tax hikes spur cheating in interpersonal exchange?
by Kenchington, David G. & Shohfi, Thomas D. & Smith, Jared D. & White, Roger M.
- S0361368221000714 Finding partners in crime? How transparency about managers’ behavior affects employee collusion
by Maas, Victor S. & Yin, Huaxiang
- S036136822100060X How do cultural difference, cultural exposure, and CQ affect interpretations of trust from contract choices? Evidence from dyadic cross-country experiments
by Abdel-Rahim, Heba Y. & Lorenz, Melanie P. & Zaher, Angie Abdel
2021, Volume 95, Issue C
- S0361368221000556 Networks of interpretation: An ethnography of the quest for IFRS consistency in a global accounting firm
by Kohler, Hervé & Pochet, Christine & Gendron, Yves
- S0361368221000581 Sustaining discreditable accounting research through ignorance: The mainstream elite’s response to the 2008 financial crisis
by Ravenscroft, Sue & Williams, Paul F.
- S036136822100043X Tax-motivated profit shifting in big 4 networks: Evidence from Europe
by Elemes, Anastasios & Blaylock, Bradley & Spence, Crawford
- S036136822100057X Performance evaluations and stress: Field evidence of the hormonal effects of evaluation frequency
by Frimanson, Lars & Hornbach, Janina & Hartmann, Frank G.H.
2021, Volume 94, Issue C
- S0361368221000271 Does prospect theory explain ethical decision making? Evidence from tax compliance
by Austin, Chelsea Rae & Bobek, Donna D. & Jackson, Scott
- S0361368221000416 Communication is a two-way street: Analyzing practices undertaken to systematically transfer audit research knowledge to policymakers
by Salterio, Steven E. & Hoang, Kris & Luo, Yi
- S0361368221000544 Beyond professional closure: Uncovering the hidden history of plain accountants
by O'Regan, Philip & Killian, Sheila
- S0361368221000568 Replacing key employee retention plans with incentive plans in bankruptcy
by Capkun, Vedran & Ors, Evren
2021, Volume 93, Issue C
- S0361368221000118 Thinking like the state: Doxa and symbolic power in the accounting field in China
by Zhu, Jingqi & Spence, Crawford & Ezzamel, Mahmoud
- S0361368221000143 Spatiality and accounting: The case of female segregation in audit firms
by Agrizzi, Dila & Soobaroyen, Teerooven & Alsalloom, Abeer
- S0361368221000179 Building trust through knowledge sharing: Implications for incentive system design
by Haesebrouck, Katlijn & Van den Abbeele, Alexandra & Williamson, Michael G.
- S0361368221000180 Audit committee members’ professional identities: Evidence from the field
by Obermire, Kara M. & Cohen, Jeffrey R. & Zehms, Karla M.
- S0361368221000313 Mothering in accounting: Feminism, motherhood, and making partnership in accountancy in Germany and the UK
by Kokot-Blamey, Patrizia
2021, Volume 92, Issue C
- S0361368221000015 How do team workloads and team staffing affect the audit? Archival evidence from U.S. audits
by Christensen, Brant E. & Newton, Nathan J. & Wilkins, Michael S.
- S0361368221000027 When the tail wags the dog? Digitalisation and corporate reporting
by Rowbottom, N. & Locke, J. & Troshani, I.
- S0361368221000155 The ties that bind: Knowledge-seeking networks and auditor job performance
by Causholli, Monika & Floyd, Theresa & Jenkins, Nicole Thorne & Soltis, Scott M.
- S0361368221000167 The influence of relationship partners on client managers’ negotiation positions
by Dodgson, Mary Kate & Agoglia, Christopher P. & Bennett, G. Bradley
- S036136822100012X Corporate social responsibility and capital budgeting
by Martin, Patrick R.
2021, Volume 91, Issue C
- S0361368220300453 Making artworks valuable: Categorisation and modes of valuation work
by Plante, Maude & Free, Clinton & Andon, Paul
- S0361368220300842 Manager ‘growth mindset’ and resource management practices
by Abernethy, Margaret A. & Anderson, Shannon W. & Nair, Sujay & Jiang, Yile (Anson)
- S0361368220301124 Valuation devices and the dynamic legitimacy-performativity nexus: The case of PEP in the English legal profession
by Faulconbridge, James R. & Muzio, Daniel
- S0361368221000039 Auditors as intermediaries in the endogenization of an accounting standard: The case of IFRS 15 within the telecom industry
by Kohler, Hervé & Pochet, Christine & Le Manh, Anne
- S036136821830271X Who makes partner in Big 4 audit firms? – Evidence from Germany
by Downar, Benedikt & Ernstberger, Jürgen & Koch, Christopher
2021, Volume 90, Issue C
- S0361368220300581 The importance of quantifying uncertainty: Examining the effects of quantitative sensitivity analysis and audit materiality disclosures on investors’ judgments and decisions
by Eilifsen, Aasmund & Hamilton, Erin L. & Messier, William F.
- S0361368220300775 Does information about gender pay matter to investors? An experimental investigation
by Austin, Chelsea Rae & Bobek, Donna D. & Harris, Ling L.
- S0361368220300829 Accountability as mourning: Accounting for death in the time of COVID-19
by Yu, Ai
- S0361368220300830 Happy analysts
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Li, Congcong & Lin, An-Ping & Rabier, MaryJane
2021, Volume 89, Issue C
- S0361368220300465 Determinants and consequences of auditor dyad formation at the top level of audit teams
by Downar, Benedikt & Ernstberger, Jürgen & Koch, Christopher
- S0361368220300799 The effects of minimum-wage increases on wage offers, wage premiums and employee effort under incomplete contracts
by Brink, William & Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Majerczyk, Michael
- S0361368220300805 Behavioral implications of using an online slot machine game to motivate employees: A cautionary tale
by Kelly, Khim & Valtchanov, Deltcho & Webb, Alan
- S0361368220300817 Possibilities and limits of social accountability: The consequences of visibility as recognition and exposure in refugee crises
by Frey-Heger, Corinna & Barrett, Michael
2021, Volume 88, Issue C
2020, Volume 87, Issue C
- S0361368218300783 How does audit firm emphasis on client relationship quality influence auditors’ inferences about and responses to potential persuasion in client communications?
by Aghazadeh, Sanaz & Hoang, Kris
- S0361368218301351 The revival of large consulting practices at the Big 4 and audit quality
by Donelson, Dain C. & Ege, Matthew & Imdieke, Andrew J. & Maksymov, Eldar
- S0361368218301910 The effect of audit materiality disclosures on investors’ decision making
by Christensen, Brant E. & Eilifsen, Aasmund & Glover, Steven M. & Messier, William F.
- S0361368220300593 Evidence on how different interventions affect juror assessment of auditor legal culpability and responsibility for damages after auditor failure to detect fraud
by Brown, Timothy & Majors, Tracie M. & Peecher, Mark E.
- S036136822030043X Friends in low places: How peer advice and expected leadership feedback affect staff auditors’ willingness to speak up
by Griffith, Emily E. & Kadous, Kathryn & Proell, Chad A.
2020, Volume 86, Issue C
- S0361368218301624 Integrating risk into control system design: The complementarity between risk-focused results controls and risk-focused information sharing
by Posch, Arthur
- S0361368218301880 When the Boss is far away and there is shared pay: The effect of monitoring distance and compensation interdependence on performance misreporting
by Lill, Jeremy B.
- S0361368218302009 Beyond the system vs. package dualism in Performance Management Systems design: A loose coupling approach
by Demartini, Maria Chiara & Otley, David
- S0361368218302010 Incentivizing innovation: The role of knowledge exchange and distal search behavior
by Speckbacher, Gerhard & Wabnegg, Markus
- S0361368218302022 Interaction of information and control systems: How the perception of behavior control affects the motivational effect of relative performance information
by Schedlinsky, Ivo & Schmidt, Maximilian & Wöhrmann, Arnt
- S0361368218302174 Interdependence of management control practices for product innovation: The influence of environmental unpredictability
by Henri, Jean-François & Wouters, Marc
- S0361368218302563 Culture and management control interdependence: An analysis of control choices that complement the delegation of authority in Western cultural regions
by Malmi, Teemu & Bedford, David S. & Brühl, Rolf & Dergård, Johan & Hoozée, Sophie & Janschek, Otto & Willert, Jeanette & Ax, Christian & Bednarek, Piotr & Gosselin, Maurice & Hanzlick, Michael & Israelsen, Poul & Johanson, Daniel & Johanson, Tobias & Madsen, Dag Øivind & Rohde, Carsten & Sandelin, Mikko & Strömsten, Torkel & Toldbod, Thomas
- S0361368220300684 Insights on the use of surveys to study management control systems
by Speklé, Roland F. & Widener, Sally K.
- S0361368220300696 Beyond the systems versus package debate
by Merchant, Kenneth A. & Otley, David
- S0361368220300702 An evolutionary approach to management control systems research: A prescription for future research
by Martin, Melissa A.
- S0361368220300714 Conceptual and empirical issues in understanding management control combinations
by Bedford, David S.
- S0361368220300726 Studying “and”: A perspective on studying the interdependence between management control practices
by Choi, Jongwoon (Willie)
- S036136821830165X Testing for complementarities between accounting practices
by Masschelein, Stijn & Moers, Frank
2020, Volume 85, Issue C
- S0361368218304483 Surfacing the political: Women’s empowerment, microfinance, critical dialogic accounting and accountability
by Tanima, Farzana Aman & Brown, Judy & Dillard, Jesse
- S0361368220300234 Organizing dissonance through institutional work: The embedding of social and environmental accountability in an investment field
by Clune, Conor & O’Dwyer, Brendan
- S0361368220300337 Moments of resistance: An internally persuasive view of performance and impact reports in non-governmental organizations
by O’Leary, Susan & Smith, David
- S0361368220300441 “Reverse brokering” and the consumption of accounting: A broker desk ethnography of an investment case
by Graaf, Johan & Johed, Gustav
2020, Volume 84, Issue C
- S0361368220300015 Negotiating constraints in international audit firms in Saudi Arabia: Exploring the interaction of gender, politics and religion
by Sian, S. & Agrizzi, D. & Wright, T. & Alsalloom, A.
- S0361368220300222 Accounting, simultaneity and relative completeness: The sales and operations planning forecast and the enactment of the ‘demand chain’
by Yu, Lichen & Mouritsen, Jan
- S0361368220300246 A multi-method analysis of the PCAOB’s relationship with the audit profession
by Ege, Matthew & Knechel, W. Robert & Lamoreaux, Phillip T. & Maksymov, Eldar
- S036136821830223X Tone from the top in risk management: A complementarity perspective on how control systems influence risk awareness
by Braumann, Evelyn C. & Grabner, Isabella & Posch, Arthur
2020, Volume 83, Issue C
- S0361368218300321 To share or not to share: The importance of peer firm similarity to auditor choice
by Bills, Kenneth L. & Cobabe, Matthew & Pittman, Jeffrey & Stein, Sarah E.
- S0361368219300960 The effect of mobile device use and headline focus on investor judgments
by Brown, T. & Grant, Stephanie M. & Winn, Amanda M.
- S0361368219300984 At the boundaries of institutional theorizing: Individual entrepreneurship in episodes of regulatory change
by Löhlein, Lukas & Müßig, Anke
- S0361368220300027 Identity realization, multiple logics and legitimacy: Organizational foundings during the emergence of the Dutch accounting industry
by Çakmaklı, Anıl Divarcı & Boone, Christophe & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
2020, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0361368219300881 Performative agency and incremental change in a CSR context
by Grisard, Claudine & Annisette, Marcia & Graham, Cameron
- S0361368219300893 The melancholic subject: A study of self-blame as a gendered and neoliberal psychic response to loss of the ‘perfect worker’
by Baker, Darren T & Brewis, Deborah N
- S0361368219300972 The radical potential of leaks in the shadow accounting project: The case of US oil interests in Nigeria
by Andrew, Jane & Baker, Max
- S036136821930087X Accounting professionalization, the state, and transnational capitalism: The case of Iran
by Mihret, Dessalegn Getie & Mirshekary, Soheila & Yaftian, Ali
2020, Volume 81, Issue C
2020, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0361368219300674 The marketization of a social movement: Activists, shareholders and CSR disclosure
by Michelon, Giovanna & Rodrigue, Michelle & Trevisan, Elisabetta
- S0361368219300686 Bringing the organization back in: Flexing structural responses to competing logics in budgeting
by Lepori, Benedetto & Montauti, Martina
- S0361368219300698 Sources of dissension: The making and breaking of the individual in Swedish aged care
by Wällstedt, Niklas
- S0361368219300704 The role of diagnostic and interactive control uses in innovation
by Müller-Stewens, Benedikt & Widener, Sally K. & Möller, Klaus & Steinmann, Jan-Christoph
2019, Volume 79, Issue C
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300534 The contingent nature of complementarity between results and value-based controls for managing company-level profitability: A situational strength perspective
by Gerdin, Jonas & Johansson, Tobias & Wennblom, Gabriella
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300546 Deploying “connectors”: A control to manage employee turnover intentions?
by Autrey, Romana L. & Bauer, Tim D. & Jackson, Kevin E. & Klevsky, Elena
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300650 Cheating when in the hole: The case of New York city taxis
by Rajgopal, Shivaram & White, Roger
- v:79:y:2019:i:c:s0361368219300662 Multi-method evidence on investors’ reactions to managers’ self-inclusive language
by Chen, Zhenhua & Loftus, Serena
2019, Volume 78, Issue C
2019, Volume 77, Issue C
2019, Volume 76, Issue C
2019, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-16 Visualising economic crises using accounting models
by Kinsella, Stephen
- 17-39 The legitimation of corporate tax minimization
by Anesa, Mattia & Gillespie, Nicole & Spee, A. Paul & Sadiq, Kerrie
- 40-58 Budget formality and informality as a tool for organizing and governance amidst divergent institutional logics
by Kaufman, Matt & Covaleski, Mark A.
- 59-78 An exploratory study of factors affecting the longevity of manufacturing operations offshore
by Eldenburg, Leslie G. & Price, Richard A. & Román, Francisco J.
- 79-91 How accountability type influences information search processes and decision quality
by Dalla Via, Nicola & Perego, Paolo & van Rinsum, Marcel
2019, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-20 Backstage and frontstage interactions in management accountants' identity work
by Goretzki, Lukas & Messner, Martin
- 21-40 Accounting and passionate interests: The case of a Swedish football club
by Baxter, Jane & Carlsson-Wall, Martin & Chua, Wai Fong & Kraus, Kalle
- 41-55 Accounting conservatism, business strategy, and ambiguity
by Hsieh, Chia-Chun & Ma, Zhiming & Novoselov, Kirill E.
- 56-74 Effects of individual task-specific experience in audit committee oversight of financial reporting outcomes
by Shepardson, Marcy L.
2019, Volume 73, Issue C
2019, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-20 Constituting the governable NGO: The correlation between conduct and counter-conduct in the evolution of funder-NGO accountability relations
by Boomsma, Roel & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 21-37 Performance measurement systems as generators of cognitive conflict in ambidextrous firms
by Bedford, David S. & Bisbe, Josep & Sweeney, Breda
- 38-60 Microaccountability and biopolitics: Microfinance in a Sri Lankan village
by Alawattage, Chandana & Graham, Cameron & Wickramasinghe, Danture
- 61-73 Informational environments and the relative information content of analyst recommendations and insider trades
by Wang, Sean
- 74-84 The effects of measurement basis and slack benefits on honesty in budget reporting
by Church, Bryan K. & Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Liu, Yuebing (Sarah)
2018, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-14 Strategic delegation, stock options, and investment hold-up problems
by Yoon, Dae-Hee
- 15-29 The influence of a good relationship between the internal audit and information security functions on information security outcomes
by Steinbart, Paul John & Raschke, Robyn L. & Gal, Graham & Dilla, William N.
- 30-46 How does the FASB make decisions? A descriptive study of agenda-setting and the role of individual board members
by Jiang, John (Xuefeng) & Wang, Isabel Yanyan & Wangerin, Daniel D.
- 47-56 The effect of labor market competition on control system design: An experimental investigation
by Majerczyk, Michael
- 57-72 PCAOB guidance and audits of fair values for Level 2 investments
by Emett, Scott A. & Libby, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
2018, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-15 Informed traders’ performance and the information environment: Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 16-32 Using investment appraisal models in strategic negotiation: The cultural political economy of electricity generation
by Warren, Liz & Seal, Will
- 33-51 Management deception, big-bath accounting, and information asymmetry: Evidence from linguistic analysis
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Wang, Jingjing
- 52-68 Delivering the “tough message”: Moderators of subordinate auditors’ reactions to feedback
by Andiola, Lindsay M. & Bedard, Jean C.
- 69-91 To control and build trust: How managers use organizational controls and trust-building activities to motivate subordinate cooperation
by Long, Chris P.
- 92-105 The interplay between strategic risk profiles and presentation format on managers' strategic judgments using the balanced scorecard
by Cheng, Mandy M. & Humphreys, Kerry A. & Zhang, Yichelle Y.
2018, Volume 68-69
- 1-14 Do features that associate managers with a message magnify investors’ reactions to narrative disclosures?
by Asay, H. Scott & Libby, Robert & Rennekamp, Kristina M.
- 21-37 Linguistic tone and the small trader
by Baginski, Stephen P. & Demers, Elizabeth & Kausar, Asad & Yu, Yingri Julia
- 42-57 Staff auditors' proclivity for computer-mediated communication with clients and its effect on skeptical behavior
by Bennett, G. Bradley & Hatfield, Richard C.
- 63-79 Corporate social media: How two-way disclosure channels influence investors
by Cade, Nicole L.
- 88-108 A new era of voluntary disclosure? Empirical evidence on how employee postings on social media relate to future corporate disclosures
by Hales, Jeffrey & Moon, James R. & Swenson, Laura A.
- 118-134 How disclosure medium affects investor reactions to CEO bragging, modesty, and humblebragging
by Grant, Stephanie M. & Hodge, Frank D. & Sinha, Roshan K.
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 Grounding the professional skepticism construct in mindset and attitude theory: A way forward
by Nolder, Christine J. & Kadous, Kathryn
- 15-19 Performing business and social innovation through accounting inscriptions: An introduction
by Busco, Cristiano & Quattrone, Paolo
- 20-33 The performativity of risk management frameworks and technologies: The translation of uncertainties into pure and impure risks
by Themsen, Tim Neerup & Skærbæk, Peter
- 34-55 The interdiscursive appeal of risk matrices: Collective symbols, flexibility normalism and the interplay of ‘risk’ and ‘uncertainty’
by Jordan, Silvia & Mitterhofer, Hermann & Jørgensen, Lene
- 56-65 Acting on distances: A topology of accounting inscriptions
by Corvellec, Hervé & Ek, Richard & Zapata, Patrik & Zapata Campos, María José
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
2018, Volume 65, Issue C
2018, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-16 The effects of tournament horizon and the percentage of winners on social comparisons and performance in multi-period competitions
by Berger, Leslie & Libby, Theresa & Webb, Alan
- 17-30 Accounting, performance measurement and fairness in UK fresh produce supply networks
by Jack, Lisa & Florez-Lopez, Raquel & Ramon-Jeronimo, Juan Manuel
- 31-43 Information system precision and honesty in managerial reporting: A re-examination of information asymmetry effects
by Abdel-Rahim, Heba Y. & Stevens, Douglas E.
- 44-54 Makeover accounting: Investigating the meaning-making practices of financial accounts
by Bay, Charlotta
- 55-68 Conforming or transforming? How organizations respond to multiple rankings
by Pollock, Neil & D'Adderio, Luciana & Williams, Robin & Leforestier, Ludovic
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-5 Accounting, non-governmental organizations and civil society: The importance of nonprofit organizations to understanding accounting, organizations and society
by Hall, Matthew & O'Dwyer, Brendan
- 6-20 Assembling international development: Accountability and the disarticulation of a social movement
by Martinez, Daniel E. & Cooper, David J.
- 21-41 Grassroots accountability promises in rights-based approaches to development: The role of transformative monitoring and evaluation in NGOs
by O’Leary, Susan
- 42-59 The interplay between ideological control and formal management control systems – A case study of a non-governmental organisation
by Kraus, Kalle & Kennergren, Cecilia & von Unge, Amelie
- 60-75 The expressive role of performance measurement systems: A field study of a mental health development project
by Chenhall, Robert H. & Hall, Matthew & Smith, David
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-21 Re-politicizing social and environmental accounting through Rancière: On the value of dissensus
by Brown, Judy & Tregidga, Helen
- 22-35 Misaligned control: The role of management control system imitation in supply chains
by Reusen, Evelien & Stouthuysen, Kristof
- 36-52 Theorizing and testing bidirectional effects: The relationship between strategy formation and involvement of controllers
by Erhart, Raphaela & Mahlendorf, Matthias D. & Reimer, Marko & Schäffer, Utz
- 53-67 Emotional economic man: Calculation and anxiety in fund management
by Taffler, Richard J. & Spence, Crawford & Eshraghi, Arman
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-20 Postcoloniality in corporate social and environmental accountability
by Alawattage, Chandana & Fernando, Susith
- 21-36 Margin of safety: Life history strategies and the effects of socioeconomic status on self-selection into accounting
by Leiby, Justin & Madsen, Paul E.
- 37-61 Discourse of the professions: The making, normalizing and taming of Ontario's “foreign-trained accountant”
by Annisette, Marcia
- 62-78 On the virtues and vices of combining theories: The case of institutional and actor-network theories in accounting research
by Modell, Sven & Vinnari, Eija & Lukka, Kari
- 79-95 Evaluative infrastructures: Accounting for platform organization
by Kornberger, Martin & Pflueger, Dane & Mouritsen, Jan
2017, Volume 59, Issue C
- 3-20 Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. firms, 1960–2010
by Bromley, Patricia & Sharkey, Amanda
- 21-26 Accounting, actorhood and actors: A comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Samiolo, Rita
- 27-30 Comment on: Casting call: The expanding nature of actorhood in U.S. Firms, 1960–2010 by Patricia Bromley and Amanda Sharkey
by Young, Joni J.
- 31-43 Financialization as strategy: Accounting for inter-organizational value creation in the European real estate industry
by Botzem, Sebastian & Dobusch, Leonhard
- 44-57 Oral-aural accounting and the management of the Jesuit corpus
by Bento da Silva, Jose & Llewellyn, Nick & Anderson-Gough, Fiona
2017, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Organization identity and earnings manipulation
by Abernethy, Margaret A. & Bouwens, Jan & Kroos, Peter
- 15-31 The Q&A: Under surveillance
by Abraham, Santhosh & Bamber, Matthew
- 32-49 Goffman's theory of frames and situated meaning-making in performance reviews. The case of a category management approach in the French retail sector
by Lorino, Philippe & Mourey, Damien & Schmidt, Géraldine
- 50-66 Audit time pressure and earnings quality: An examination of accelerated filings
by Lambert, Tamara A. & Jones, Keith L. & Brazel, Joseph F. & Showalter, D. Scott
2017, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-17 The moral mechanism of counter accounts: The case of industrial animal production
by Vinnari, Eija & Laine, Matias
- 33-51 Analysts' qualitative statements and the profitability of favorable investment recommendations
by Caylor, Marcus & Cecchini, Mark & Winchel, Jennifer
- 52-72 Reporting accounting changes and their multi-period effects
by Emett, Scott A. & Nelson, Mark W.
- 73-87 Auditor selection following auditor turnover: Do peers' choices matter?
by Li, Xudong (Daniel) & Sun, Lili & Ettredge, Michael
2017, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-20 Mandatory management disclosure and mandatory independent audit of internal controls: Evidence of configural information processing by investors
by Kelly, Khim & Tan, Hun-Tong
- 21-34 Tournament group identity and performance: The moderating effect of winner proportion
by Kelly, Khim & Presslee, Adam
- 38-54 Interlingual translation of the International Financial Reporting Standards as institutional work
by Kettunen, Jaana
- 55-67 Representing the market perspective: Fair value measurement for non-financial assets
by Barker, Richard & Schulte, Sebastian
- 68-83 Relative reliability and the recognisable firm: Calculating goodwill impairment value
by Huikku, Jari & Mouritsen, Jan & Silvola, Hanna
2016, Volume 55, Issue C