Accounting, Organizations and Society
2003, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 379-394 Auditing and the production of legitimacy
by Power, Michael K.
- 395-412 Experimental judgment and decision research in auditing: the first 25 years of AOS
by Solomon, Ira & Trotman, Ken T.
2003, Volume 28, Issue 2-3
- 97-126 Alternative management accounting research--whence and whither
by Baxter, Jane & Chua, Wai Fong
- 127-168 Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future
by Chenhall, Robert H.
- 169-249 Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research
by Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D.
- 251-286 Disciplinary constraints on the advancement of knowledge: the case of organizational incentive systems
by Merchant, Kenneth A. & Van der Stede, Wim A. & Zheng, Liu
- 287-318 Perspectives on experimental research in managerial accounting
by Sprinkle, Geoffrey B.
2003, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-14 Hofstede never studied culture
by Baskerville, Rachel F.
- 15-35 Interpretation of uncertainty expressions: a cross-national study
by Doupnik, Timothy S. & Richter, Martin
- 37-64 Politics of managing: the dialectic of control
by Saravanamuthu, Kala & Tinker, Tony
- 65-95 The accounting figuration of business statistics as a foundation for the spread of economic ideas
by Suzuki, Tomo
2002, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 711-735 The role of performance measures and incentive systems in relation to the degree of JIT implementation
by Fullerton, Rosemary R. & McWatters, Cheryl S.
- 737-761 From moral evaluation to rationalization: accounting and the shifting technologies of credit
by Jeacle, Ingrid & Walsh, Eamonn J.
- 763-773 The relation between environmental performance and environmental disclosure: a research note
by Patten, Dennis M.
- 775-810 Experimental research in financial accounting
by Libby, Robert & Bloomfield, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 611-636 Keeping up gendered appearances: representations of gender in financial annual reports
by Benschop, Yvonne & Meihuizen, Hanne E.
- 637-658 British central government and "the mercantile system of double entry" bookkeeping: a study of ideological conflict
by Edwards, John Richard & Coombs, Hugh M. & Greener, Hugh T.
- 659-684 On the role of the organization in auditors' client-acceptance decisions
by Gendron, Yves
- 685-685 Editorial
by Hopwood, A.
- 687-708 The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?
by Gray, Rob
2002, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 497-529 Managing multiple dimensions of manufacturing performance -- an exploratory study
by Lillis, Anne M.
- 531-540 A note on the judgmental effects of the balanced scorecard's information organization
by Lipe, Marlys Gascho & Salterio, Steven
- 541-573 Ethics and accountability: from the for-itself to the for-the-other
by Shearer, Teri
- 575-607 The structure and progressivity of accounting research: the crisis in the academy revisited
by Reiter, Sara Ann & Williams, Paul F.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 4-5
- 303-345 The effects of monetary incentives on effort and task performance: theories, evidence, and a framework for research
by Bonner, Sarah E. & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B.
- 347-360 The organizational culture of public accounting firms: evidence from Taiwanese local and US affiliated firms
by Chow, Chee W. & Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L. & Wu, Anne
- 361-378 The impact of reputation and variance investigations on the creation of budget slack
by Webb, R. Alan
- 379-408 The interplay between professional groups, the state and supranational agents: Pax Americana in the age of 'globalisation'
by Caramanis, Constantinos V.
- 409-445 The Empire Strikes Back? An exploration of centre-periphery interaction between the ICAEW and accounting associations in the self-governing colonies of Australia, Canada and South Africa, 1880-1907
by Chua, Wai Fong & Poullaos, Chris
- 447-470 Creating a profession 'out of nothing'? The case of the Belgian auditing profession
by De Beelde, Ignace
- 471-496 Professional accounting development in Nigeria: threats from the inside and outside
by Uche, Chibuike U.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 195-211 Factors influencing the performance of activity based costing teams: a field study of ABC model development time in the automobile industry
by Anderson, Shannon W. & Hesford, James W. & Young, S. Mark
- 213-238 Incentive issues in inter-firm relationships
by Baiman, Stanley & Rajan, Madhav V.
- 239-274 The relationship between accounting and spatial practices in the factory
by Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutierrez, Fernando
- 275-295 Agency theory, performance evaluation, and the hypothetical construct of intrinsic motivation
by Kunz, Alexis H. & Pfaff, Dieter
2002, Volume 27, Issue 1-2
- 1-25 Functional fixation revisited: the effects of feedback and a repeated measures design on information processing changes in response to an accounting change
by Arunachalam, Vairam & Beck, Grant
- 27-43 The effect of information asymmetry on negotiated budgets: an empirical investigation
by Fisher, Joseph & Frederickson, James R. & Peffer, Sean A.
- 45-59 The incidence, perceived merit and antecedents of customer accounting: an exploratory note
by Guilding, Chris & McManus, Lisa
- 61-84 The rise of modern accounting and the fall of the public company: the Lancashire cotton mills 1870-1914
by Toms, J. S.
- 85-98 Traders, managers and loss aversion in investment banking: a field study
by Willman, Paul & Fenton-O'Creevy, Mark & Nicholson, Nigel & Soane, Emma
- 99-120 The costs of activity-based management
by Armstrong, Peter
- 121-163 The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity
by Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David
- 165-190 The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres
by Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus
2001, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 475-499 Globalization and the state-profession relationship: the case the Bank of Credit and Commerce International
by Arnold, Patricia J. & Sikka, Prem
- 501-519 Taming the untamable: planning, programming and budgeting and the normalization of war
by Chwastiak, Michele
- 521-539 When reform comes into play: budgeting as negotiations between administrations
by Peters, Katharina
- 541-561 An examination of African Americans' access to public accounting mentors: perceived barriers and intentions to leave
by Viator, R. E.
2001, Volume 26, Issue 4-5
- 301-325 The construction of the professional accountant: the case of the Incorporated Institute of Accountants, Victoria (1886)
by Carnegie, Garry D. & Edwards, John Richard
- 327-349 Accounting classification and the international harmonisation debate -- an empirical investigation
by d'Arcy, Anne
- 351-389 Management accounting systems and organizational configuration: a life-cycle perspective
by Moores, Ken & Yuen, Susana
- 391-418 Understanding social closure in its cultural context: accounting practitioners in France (1920-1939)
by Ramirez, Carlos
- 419-441 Explaining management control structure variety: a transaction cost economics perspective
by Spekle, Roland F.
- 443-460 Predicting change in management accounting systems: national culture and industry effects
by Williams, John J. & Seaman, Alfred E.
- 461-470 Accountant's tales
by Stone, Dan N.
2001, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 193-214 Accounting for time: managing time in project-based teamworking
by Nandhakumar, Joe & Jones, Matthew
- 215-235 The impact of commitment and moral reasoning on auditors' responses to social influence pressure
by Lord, Alan T. & Todd DeZoort, F.
- 237-269 The role of actor-networks and boundary objects in management accounting change: a field study of an implementation of activity-based costing
by Briers, Michael & Chua, Wai Fong
- 271-298 'Horrid appealing': accounting for taxable profits in mid-nineteenth century England
by Lamb, Margaret
2001, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 99-122 Tests of time: organizational time-reckoning and the making of accountants in two multi-national accounting firms
by Anderson-Gough, Fiona & Grey, Christopher & Robson, Keith
- 123-139 The meaning of a defined accounting concept: regulatory changes and the effect on auditor decision making
by Hronsky, Jane J. F. & Houghton, Keith A.
- 141-160 Cognitive dissonance and resistance to change: the influence of commitment confirmation and feedback on judgment usefulness of accounting systems
by Jermias, Johnny
- 161-191 Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks
by Tomkins, Cyril
2001, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-23 Standards across borders: crossborder diffusion of the arm's length standard in North America
by Eden, Lorraine & Dacin, M. Tina & Wan, William P.
- 25-37 The effects of experience and explicit fraud risk assessment in detecting fraud with analytical procedures
by Knapp, Carol A. & Knapp, Michael C.
- 39-71 The Navajo documents: a study of the economic representation and construction of the Navajo
by Preston, Alistair & Oakes, Leslie
- 73-93 The association of formal and informal public accounting mentoring with role stress and related job outcomes
by Viator, Ralph E.
2000, Volume 25, Issue 8
- vii-viii In appreciation
by Hopwood, Anthony G.
- 723-749 Sourcing parts of complex products: evidence on transactions costs, high-powered incentives and ex-post opportunism
by Anderson, Shannon W. & Glenn, David & Sedatole, Karen L.
- 751-762 Succeeding in managerial accounting. Part 2: a structural equations analysis
by Hunton, James E. & Wier, Benson & Stone, Dan N.
- 763-766 Understanding financial accounting practice
by Hopwood, Anthony G.
- 767-786 Looking forward to the past
by McSweeney, Brendan
- 787-798 Time and space in income accounting
by Takatera, Sadao & Sawabe, Norio
- 799-822 Accounting relativism: the unstable relationship between income measurement and theories of the firm
by Zambon, Stefano & Zan, Luca
- iii-v Celebrating and reviewing
by Hopwood, Anthony G.
2000, Volume 25, Issue 7
- 631-659 Imperialism and the professions: the education and certification of accountants in Trinidad and Tobago
by Annisette, Marcia
- 661-682 Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price
by Ghosh, Dipankar
- 683-695 The effects of performance separability and contract type on agent effort
by Rankin, Frederick W. & Sayre, Todd L.
- 697-715 Succeeding in managerial accounting. Part 1: knowledge, ability, and rank
by Stone, Dan N. & Hunton, James E. & Wier, Benson
2000, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 529-554 Where Berle and Means went wrong: a reassessment of capital market agency and financial reporting
by Bricker, Robert & Chandar, Nandini
- 555-578 From Taylorism to Ms Taylor: the transformation of the accounting craft
by Cooper, Christine & Taylor, Phil
- 579-607 Control of international joint ventures
by Groot, Tom L. C. M. & Merchant, Kenneth A.
- 609-622 The relationship between two consequences of budgetary controls: budgetary slack creation and managerial short-term orientation
by Van der Stede, Wim A.
2000, Volume 25, Issue 4-5
- 327-381 The history of accounting and the transition to capitalism in England. Part two: evidence
by Bryer, R. A.
- 383-409 An empirical study on the drivers of management control systems' design in new product development
by Davila, Tony
- 411-425 Outcome effect, controllability and performance evaluation of managers: some field evidence from multi-outlet businesses
by Ghosh, Dipankar & Lusch, Robert F.
- 427-449 Constructing the global corporation and corporate constructions of the global: a picture essay
by Preston, Alistair M. & Young, Joni J.
- 451-482 The appropriateness of RAPM: toward the further development of theory
by Hartmann, Frank G. H.
- 483-496 Budgetary criteria in performance evaluation: a critical appraisal using new evidence
by Otley, David & Pollanen, Raili M.
- 497-510 Reliance on accounting performance measures: dead end or new beginning?
by Otley, David & Fakiolas, Alexander
- 511-525 Reconsidering performance evaluative style
by Vagneur, K. & Peiperl, M.
2000, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 221-241 The consequences of customization on management accounting system design
by Bouwens, Jan & Abernethy, Margaret A.
- 243-259 The effect of time pressure on auditor attention to qualitative aspects of misstatements indicative of potential fraudulent financial reporting
by Braun, Robert L.
- 261-283 Beyond Panglossian theory: strategic capital investing in a complex adaptive world
by Mouck, Tom
- 285-306 The effects of system design alternatives on the acquisition of tax knowledge from a computerized tax decision aid
by Rose, Jacob M. & Wolfe, Christopher J.
- 307-312 Will auditors take over the world? Program, technique and the verification of everything
by Pentland, Brian T.
- 313-323 Benign sacerdotalist or pious assailant. The rise of the professional accountant in British management
by Walker, Stephen P.
2000, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 103-129 Do we really 'know' what we think we know? A case study of seminal research and its subsequent overgeneralization
by Smith Bamber, Linda & Christensen, Theodore E. & Gaver, Kenneth M.
- 131-162 The history of accounting and the transition to capitalism in England. Part one: theory
by Bryer, R. A.
- 163-184 "Presents" for the "Indians": land, colonialism and accounting in Canada
by Neu, Dean
- 185-202 The design and effects of control systems: tests of direct- and indirect-effects models
by Shields, Michael D. & Deng, F. Johnny & Kato, Yutaka
- 203-215 Effects of the preparer's justification on the reviewer's hypothesis generation and judgment in analytical procedures
by Yip-Ow, Jackson & Tan, Hun-Tong
2000, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-12 Variance analysis and performance: two empirical studies
by Emsley, David
- 13-50 Accounting as simulacrum and hyperreality: perspectives on income and capital
by Macintosh, Norman B. & Shearer, Teri & Thornton, Daniel B. & Welker, Michael
- 51-77 Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance
by van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje & Vosselman, Ed G. J.
- 79-98 Constituent lobbying and its impact on the development of financial reporting regulations: evidence from Germany
by McLeay, Stuart & Ordelheide, Dieter & Young, Steven
1999, Volume 24, Issue 8
- 623-647 Confidence and the welfare of less-informed investors
by Bloomfield, Robert & Libby, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
- 649-672 Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms
by Malmi, Teemu
- 673-687 The effects of a modest incentive on information overload in an investment analysis task
by Tuttle, Brad & Burton, F. Greg
- 689-715 Examining "The quantified customer"
by Vaivio, Juhani
- 717-739 Do cost-based pricing biases persist in laboratory markets?
by Waller, William S. & Shapiro, Brian & Sevcik, Galen
1999, Volume 24, Issue 7
- 525-559 The impact of contextual and process factors on the evaluation of activity-based costing systems
by Anderson, Shannon W. & Young, S. Mark
- 561-582 Cultural influences on informal information sharing in Chinese and Anglo-American organizations: an exploratory study
by Chow, Chee W. & Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L. & Wu, Anne
- 583-595 Competitor-focused accounting: an exploratory note
by Guilding, Chris
- 597-618 Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion
by Hunton, James E. & Gibson, Dana
1999, Volume 24, Issue 5-6
- 379-412 Economic transition, strategy and the evolution of management accounting practices: the case of India
by Anderson, Shannon W. & Lanen, William N.
- 413-440 Mapping methodological frontiers in cross-national management control research
by Bhimani, Alnoor
- 441-461 The importance of national culture in the design of and preference for management controls for multi-national operations
by Chow, Chee W. & Shields, Michael D. & Wu, Anne
- 463-481 Stability to profitability: managing interdependencies to meet a new environment
by Euske, K. J. & Riccaboni, A.
- 483-506 Cross-cultural research in management control systems design: a review of the current state
by Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L.
- 507-524 Firms, institutions and management control: the comparative analysis of coordination and control systems
by Whitley, R.
1999, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 291-315 Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis
by Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank
- 317-331 Towards a meta-theory of accounting information systems
by Mauldin, Elaine G. & Ruchala, Linda V.
- 333-362 Knowing efficiency: the enactment of efficiency in efficiency auditing
by Radcliffe, Vaughan S.
- 363-369 On the role of sunk costs and asset specificity in outsourcing decisions: a research note
by Roodhooft, Filip & Warlop, Luk
1999, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 189-204 The role of budgets in organizations facing strategic change: an exploratory study
by Abernethy, Margaret A. & Brownell, Peter
- 205-216 The effects of budget goals and task interdependence on the level of and variance in performance: a research note
by Hirst, Mark K. & Yetton, Philip W.
- 217-241 Disclosing new worlds: a role for social and environmental accounting and auditing
by Lehman, Glen
- 243-262 From contract to speech: the courts and CPA licensing laws 1921-1996
by Mills, Patti A. & Young, Joni J.
- 263-285 Performance measurement and managerial teams
by Scott, Thomas W. & Tiessen, P.
1999, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 95-124 Professional vs financial capital in the field of health care--struggles for the redistribution of power and control
by Kurunmaki, Liisa
- 125-137 The influence of voice and explanation on performance in a participative budgeting setting
by Libby, Theresa
- 139-153 The issues, effects and consequences of the Berle-Dodd debate, 1931-1932
by Macintosh, John C. C.
- 155-171 The effect of audit seniors' decisions on working paper documentation and on partners' decisions
by Ricchiute, David N.
- 173-184 The influence of self-interest and ethical considerations on managers' evaluation judgments
by Rutledge, Robert W. & Karim, Khondkar E.
1999, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-30 The use of organic models of control in JIT firms: generalising Woodward's findings to modern manufacturing practices
by Kalagnanam, Suresh S. & Lindsay, R. Murray
- 31-55 The flexible firm: strategies for a subcontractor's management control
by Mouritsen, Jan
- 57-75 Commitment in auditor-client relationships: antecedents and consequences
by de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
- 77-92 An empirical analysis of the association between the use of executive support systems and perceived organizational competitiveness
by Vandenbosch, Betty
1998, Volume 23, Issue 8
- 715-736 The creation of the auditing profession in Greece
by Ballas, Apostoles A.
- 737-766 Accountants in organisational networks
by Chapman, Christopher S.
- 767-779 The effects of information availability on the benefits accrued from enhancing audit-firm reputation
by Brozovsky, J. A. & Richardson, F. M.
- 781-812 The changing portrayal of the employment of women in British banks' and retail companies' corporate annual reports
by Adams, Carol A. & Harte, George
- 813-823 Irish women accountants and career progression: a research note
by Barker, Patricia C. & Monks, Kathy
1998, Volume 23, Issue 7
- 625-640 Individual investors' risk judgments and investment decisions: The impact of accounting and market data
by Lipe, M. G.
- 641-663 Toward a normative model of rational argumentation for critical accounting discussions
by Shapiro, B. P.
- 665-684 The limits of postmodernism in accounting history: The Decatur experience
by Arnold, P. J.
- 685-708 Caterpillar: Two stories and an argument
by Froud, J. & Williams, K. & Haslam, C. & Johal, S. & Williams, J.
- 709-714 Finding things out
by Miller, P. & O'leary, T.
1998, Volume 23, Issue 5-6
- 435-450 On the use of regression and verbal protocol analysis in modeling analysts' behavior in an unstructured task environment: A methodological note
by Anderson, M. J. & Potter, G. S.
- 451-466 The effects of encoded memory traces for numerical data on accounting decision making
by Kida, T. & Smith, J. F. & Maletta, M.
- 467-483 The relationship between budget participation and job performance: The roles of budget adequacy and organizational commitment
by Nouri, H. & Parker, R. J.
- 485-514 How to secure your husband's esteem. Accounting and private patriarchy in the British middle class household during the nineteenth century
by Walker, S. P.
- 515-516 Exploring the modern audit firm: An introduction
by Hopwood, Anthony G.
- 517-530 Profit sharing in Australian Big 6 accounting firms: An exploratory study
by Burrows, Geoff & Black, Christopher
- 531-548 Globalization and nationalism in a multinational accounting firm: The case of opening new markets in Eastern Europe
by Cooper, David J. & Greenwood, Royston & Hinings, Bob & Brown, John L.
- 549-567 Redefining a certified public accounting firm
by Daly, Bonita A. & Schuler, Drue K.
- 569-587 On being a professional in a "Big Six" firm
by Grey, C.
- 589-607 Sweeping it under the carpet: The role of accountancy firms in moneylaundering
by Mitchell, A. & Sikka, P. & Willmott, H.
- 609-624 Organisation and expertise: An exploration of knowledge bases and the management of accounting and consulting firms
by Morris, Timothy & Empson, Laura
1998, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 343-360 Star wars at the bottom line: The accounting forum for defense contractors
by Chwastiak, M.
- 361-376 Interprofessional conflict, accommodation, and the flow of capital: The ASB vs The securities industry and its lawyerS
by Martens, S. C. & McEnroe, J. E.
- 377-410 Efficiency audit: An assembly of rationalities and programmes
by Radcliffe, Vaughan S.
- 411-434 Relate management accounting research to managerial work!
by Jonsson, S.
1998, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 243-264 The relationship between strategic priorities, management techniques and management accounting: an empirical investigation using a systems approach
by Chenhall, R. H. & Langfield-Smith, K.
- 265-282 Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports
by Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K.
- 283-323 Encountering economics and accounting: some skirmishes and engagements
by Thompson, G. F.
- 325-331 The politics of quantification
by Fligstein, N.
- 333-342 Total accounting in action: reflections on sten jonsson's accounting for improvement
by Lukka, K.
1998, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 129-153 Accounting as discursive construction: The relationship between statement of financial accounting standards no. 106 and the dismantling of retiree health benefits
by Arnold, P. J. & Oakes, L. S.
- 155-187 The dynamics of "closure" amidst the construction of market, profession, empire and nationhood: An historical analysis of an Australian accounting association, 1886-1903
by Chua, W. F. & Poullaos, C.
- 189-203 Capital markets research and real world complexity: The emerging challenge of chaos theory
by Mouck, T.
- 217-238 The supply of and demand for accounting information in an unregulated market: Examples from the lancashire cotton mills, 1855-1914
by Toms, J. S.
1998, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-21 An analysis of experience effects on audit committee members' oversight judgments
by Dezoort, F. T.
- 23-47 Boundary work: Costing and caring in the social services
by Llewellyn, Sue
- 49-76 Antecedents of participative budgeting
by Shields, J. F. & Shields, M. D.
- 77-79 Auditor liability in context
by Power, Michael
- 81-103 Capping auditor liability: The German experience
by Gietzmann, M. B. & Quick, R.
- 105-128 Intersections of law and accountancy: Unlimited auditor liability in the United Kingdom
by Napier, Christopher J.
1997, Volume 22, Issue 8
- 737-755 Hypothesis revision strategies in conducting analytical procedures
by Asare, S. K. & Wright, A.
- 757-777 Spain, July 1988: Some observations on becoming professional
by Bougen, P. D.
- 779-798 Status building: Some reflections on the architectural history of Chartered Accountants' Hall, London, 1889-1893
by McKinstry, Sam
- 799-824 Re-presenting the external: Editorials and the Canadian CAs (1936-1950)
by Simmons, Cynthia & Neu, Dean
- 825-829 Accountants as "new guard dogs" of capitalism: Stereotype or research agenda?
by Dezalay, Yves
- 831-842 On the commercialization of accountancy thesis: A review essay
by Willmott, Hugh & Sikka, Prem
- 843-855 Commercialising the service class and economic restructuring--a response to my critics
by Hanlon, G.
1997, Volume 22, Issue 7
- 617-637 Talking Accounting: An Ethnography Of Management Knowledge In British And German Brewers
by Ahrens, Thomas
- 639-668 Visions Of Organization And Organizations Of Vision: The Representational Practices Of Information Systems Development
by Bloomfield, Brian P & Vurdubakis, Theo
- 669-689 Strategy, Budgeting, And Crisis In Latin America
by Collins, F & Holzmann, O & Mendoza, R
- 691-712 The Unbearable Ambiguity Of Accounting
by McSWEENEY, BRENDAN
- 713-735 Accounting Choice And A Theory Of Crisis: The Cases Of Post-Privatization British Telecom And British Gas
by Puxty, Anthony G.
1997, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 507-528 An examination of gender stereotyping as an explanation for vertical job segregation in public accounting
by Hull, Rita P. & Umansky, Philip H.
- 529-556 Accounting for organizational performance: The construction of the customer in the privatized water industry
by Ogden, S. G.
- 557-572 Customer-focused manufacturing strategy and the use of operations-based non-financial performance measures: A research note
by Perera, S. & Harrison, G. & Poole, M.
- 573-587 The persuasiveness of audit evidence: The case of accounting policy decisions
by Salterio, S. & Koonce, L.
- 589-607 Changes in accounting policies and investment analysts' fixation on accounting figures
by Vergoossen, R. G. A.
- 611-615 The FASB's executive stock option controversy supports increasing the research and teaching of political accounting
by Owsen, Dwight M.
1997, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 387-410 Audit category knowledge as a precondition to learning from experience
by Bonner, S. E. & Libby, R. & Nelson, M. W.
- 411-446 Control and cost accounting practices in the Spanish Royal Tobacco Factory
by Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutierrez, Fernando
- 447-480 The making of the good academic accountant
by Panozzo, Fabrizio
- 481-505 The audit review process: A characterization from the persuasion perspective
by Rich, J. S. & Solomon, I. & Trotman, K. T.