The organizational dynamics of Enterprise Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Keith & Humphrey, Christopher & Khalifa, Rihab & Jones, Julian, 2007. "Transforming audit technologies: Business risk audit methodologies and the audit field," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(4-5), pages 409-438.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Euske, K.J., 2007. "The role of management control systems in planned organizational change: An analysis of two organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 601-637.
- Kalu, Timothy Ch. U., 1999. "Capital budgeting under uncertainty: An extended goal programming approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 235-251, January.
- Stephen Gates, 2006. "Incorporating Strategic Risk into Enterprise Risk Management: A Survey of Current Corporate Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 18(4), pages 81-90.
- Widener, Sally K., 2007. "An empirical analysis of the levers of control framework," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 757-788.
- M. Motiar Rahman & Mohan Kumaraswamy, 2002. "Joint risk management through transactionally efficient relational contracting," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 45-54.
- Lounsbury, Michael, 2008. "Institutional rationality and practice variation: New directions in the institutional analysis of practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 349-361.
- Tom Aabo & John R. S. Fraser & Betty J. Simkins, 2005. "The Rise and Evolution of the Chief Risk Officer: Enterprise Risk Management at Hydro One," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 17(3), pages 62-75.
- Power, Michael, 2009. "The risk management of nothing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 849-855, August.
- Suddaby, Roy & Cooper, David J. & Greenwood, Royston, 2007. "Transnational regulation of professional services: Governance dynamics of field level organizational change," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(4-5), pages 333-362.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 1978. "Towards an organizational perspective for the study of accounting and information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-13, February.
- Susan Thomas & Mandira Sarma & Ajay Shah, 2003. "Selection of Value-at-Risk models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 337-358.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:19:y:2015:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2582-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:237:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1789-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:3-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9403-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:62-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yongjian & Zhen, Xueping & Qi, Xiangtong & Cai, Gangshu (George), 2016. "Penalty and financial assistance in a supply chain with supply disruption," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 167-181.
- Nawrocki, Tomasz Leszek & Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela, 2016. "Assessing operational risk in coal mining enterprises – Internal, industrial and international perspectives," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 50-67.
- Elisabetta Mafrolla & Felice Matozza, 2014. "Risk management and firm size: a survey of Italian private companies," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 87-108.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:237:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2101-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarina Haviernikova & Ma³gorzata Okrêglicka & Anna Lemañska-Majdzik, 2016. "Cluster Cooperation And Risk Level In Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 14(2), pages 82-92, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:35:y:2010:i:7:p:659-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.