Transnational regulation of professional services: Governance dynamics of field level organizational change
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willmott, Hugh & Sikka, Prem, 1997. "On the commercialization of accountancy thesis: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 831-842, November.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Bedard, Jean, 2001. "The disciplinary process of the accounting profession: protecting the public or the profession? The Quebec experience," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 399-437.
- Tinker, Anthony, 1984. "Theories of the state and the state of accounting: Economic reductionism and political voluntarism in accounting regulation theory," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 55-74.
- Cooper, David J. & Robson, Keith, 2006. "Accounting, professions and regulation: Locating the sites of professionalization," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 415-444.
- Miller, Peter, 1990. "On the interrelations between accounting and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 315-338.
- Fogarty, Timothy J. & Radcliffe, Vaughan S. & Campbell, David R., 2006. "Accountancy before the fall: The AICPA vision project and related professional enterprises," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Arnold, Patricia J., 2005. "Disciplining domestic regulation: the World Trade Organization and the market for professional services," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 299-330, May.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Willmott, Hugh, 1986. "Organising the profession: A theoretical and historical examination of the development of the major accountancy bodies in the U.K," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 555-580, October.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Rittenberg, Larry, 2003. "Jurisdictional disputes over professional work: the institutionalization of the global knowledge expert," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 323-355, May.
- MacDonald, Laura D. & Richardson, Alan J., 2004. "Identity, appropriateness and the construction of regulatory space: the formation of the Public Accountant's Council of Ontario," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(5-6), pages 489-524.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:32:y:2007:i:4-5:p:333-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.