The risk management of nothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitley, Richard, 1986. "The transformation of business finance into financial economics: The roles of academic expansion and changes in U.S. capital markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-192, March.
- Pentland, Brian T., 1993. "Getting comfortable with the numbers: Auditing and the micro-production of macro-order," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(7-8), pages 605-620.
- Frey, Bruno S & Jegen, Reto, 2001. " Motivation Crowding Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 589-611, December.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guénin-Paracini, Henri & Malsch, Bertrand & Paillé, Anne Marché, 2014. "Fear and risk in the audit process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 264-288.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9403-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9396-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nawrocki, Tomasz Leszek & Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela, 2016. "Assessing operational risk in coal mining enterprises – Internal, industrial and international perspectives," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 50-67.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:985-1015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blome, Constantin & Schoenherr, Tobias, 2011. "Supply chain risk management in financial crises--A multiple case-study approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 43-57, November.
- Fischer, Michael Daniel & Ferlie, Ewan, 2013. "Resisting hybridisation between modes of clinical risk management: Contradiction, contest, and the production of intractable conflict," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 30-49.
- Brian Shapiro & Michael Naughton, 2015. "The Expression of Espoused Humanizing Values in Organizational Practice: A Conceptual Framework and Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 65-81, January.
- Samuel McPhilemy, 2013. "Formal Rules versus Informal Relationships: Prudential Banking Supervision at the FSA Before the Crash," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 748-767, October.
- Power, Michael, 2013. "The apparatus of fraud risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 525-543.
- Emilia Klepczarek, 2016. "Disclosure of risk information in the European banking sector," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 16, pages 350-366, December.
- Williams, James W., 2013. "Regulatory technologies, risky subjects, and financial boundaries: Governing ‘fraud’ in the financial markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 544-558.
- Power, Michael & Ashby, Simon & Palermo, Tommaso, 2013. "Risk culture in financial organisations: a research report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67978, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jupe, Robert, 2012. "The privatization of British Energy: Risk transfer and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 116-129.
- repec:bla:ecanth:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:239-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anisoara Apetri & Camelia Mihalciuc & Oana Iuliana Mihai, 2015. "The Legal Framework For The Implementation Of Ifrs And Their Implications In The Banking System From Romania," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 279-288.
- Arena, Marika & Arnaboldi, Michela & Azzone, Giovanni, 2010. "The organizational dynamics of Enterprise Risk Management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 659-675, October.
- Angela Zeier Roeschmann, 2014. "Risk Culture: What It Is and How It Affects an Insurer's Risk Management," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 277-296, September.
- O’Regan, Philip & Killian, Sheila, 2014. "‘Professionals who understand’: Expertise, public interest and societal risk governance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 615-631.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:640-:d:133962 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikes, Anette, 2011. "From counting risk to making risk count: Boundary-work in risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 226-245.
- Aldegwy, Mohamed & Thiemann, Matthias, 2016. "How economics got it wrong: Formalism, equilibrium modelling and pseudo-optimization in banking regulatory studies," SAFE Working Paper Series 138, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:34:y:2009:i:6-7:p:849-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.