Learning from the Experience of Others : An Experiment on Information Contagion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Narduzzo, Alessandro & Warglien, Massimo, 1996. "Learning from the Experience of Others: An Experiment on Information Contagion," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 113-126.
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Brian Arthur, W. & Ermoliev, Yu. M. & Kaniovski, Yu. M., 1987. "Path-dependent processes and the emergence of macro-structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 294-303, June.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Ermoliev, Yuri & Kaniovski, Yuri, 1994. "Generalized urn schemes and technological dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Zaninotto & Alessandro Rossi & Loris Gaio, 1999.
"Stochastic Learning in Co-ordination Games: a Simulation Approach,"
ROCK Working Papers
001, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 21 May 1999.
- Enrico Zaninotto & Alessandro Rossi & Loris Gaio, 1999. "Stochastic learning in coordination games: a simulation approach," Quaderni DISA 015, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jun 2003.
- Thomas Grebel, 2011. "Innovation and Health," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14375, April.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2002. "Was Hayek an Ace?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 811-840, April.
- Hien Tran & Enrico Santarelli & Enrico Zaninotto, 2015.
"Efficiency or bounded rationality? Drivers of firm diversification strategies in Vietnam,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 983-1010, November.
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Efficiency or Bounded Rationality? Drivers of Firm Diversification Strategies in Vietnam," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2008. "Technology adoption and herding behavior in complex social networks," Working Papers IES 2008/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2008.
- David Lane, "undated". "Is what is good for each good for all? Individual rationality and social efficiency in an information contagion model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _033, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:9603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .