The Determinants of Enterprise Risk Management: Evidence From the Appointment of Chief Risk Officers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serena Aureli & Federica Salvatori, 2013. "Investigation of risk management and risk disclosure practices of Italian listed local utilities," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 121-167.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9403-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barakat, Ahmed & Chernobai, Anna & Wahrenburg, Mark, 2014. "Information asymmetry around operational risk announcements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 152-179.
- Hagigi, Moshe & Sivakumar, Kumar, 2009. "Managing diverse risks: An integrative framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 286-295, September.
- Giorgio Stefano Bertinetti & Elisa Cavezzali & Gloria Gardenal, 2013. "The effect of the enterprise risk management implementation on the firm value of European companies," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Walid Ben-Amar & Ameur Boujenoui & Daniel Zeghal, 2014. "The Relationship between Corporate Strategy and Enterprise Risk Management: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Silvia Pisica & Nicoleta Caragea, 2015. "Determinants of Labor Force Potential in Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(2), pages 104-118, June.
- Ishaya John Dabari & Siti Zabedah Saidin, 2015. "Determinants Influencing the Implementation of Enterprise Risk Management in the Nigerian Banking Sector," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 740-754, December.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Mafrolla & Felice Matozza, 2014. "Risk management and firm size: a survey of Italian private companies," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 87-108.
- Bayaga Anass & Adu Emmanuel O., 2014. "ICT evaluation models and performance of medium and small enterprises," Journal for Perspectives of Economic Political and Social Integration, De Gruyter Open, vol. 20(1), pages 9-24, January.
- Zuraidah Mohd-Sanusi & Shayan Motjaba-Nia & Nurul A. Roosle & Ria N. Sari & Agus Harjitok, 2017. "Effects of Corporate Governance Structures on Enterprise Risk Management Practices in Malaysia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 6-13.
- Ai Ping Teoh & Kaih Yeang Lee & Rajendran Muthuveloo, 2017. "The Impact of Enterprise Risk Management, Strategic Agility, and Quality of Internal Audit Function on Firm Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 222-229.
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "Reprint of: The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 409-423.
- Nadine Gatzert & Michael Martin, 2015. "Determinants and Value of Enterprise Risk Management: Empirical Evidence From the Literature," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 29-53, March.
- repec:zag:zirebs:v:20:y:2017:i:sci:p:25-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krzysztof Waśniewski, 2015. "Discretionary freedom of choice and risk in alternative capital markets," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 573-605, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:6:y:2003:i:1:p:37-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.