Integrated Risk Management and the Role of the Risk Manager
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ishaya John Dabari & Siti Zabedah Saidin, 2015. "Determinants Influencing the Implementation of Enterprise Risk Management in the Nigerian Banking Sector," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 740-754, December.
- Puan Yatim, 2010. "Board structures and the establishment of a risk management committee by Malaysian listed firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(1), pages 17-36, February.
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "Reprint of: The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 409-423.
- Nadine Gatzert & Michael Martin, 2015. "Determinants and Value of Enterprise Risk Management: Empirical Evidence From the Literature," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 247-261.
- Gollisch, Simon & Hedderich, Barbara & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2016. "Reference points and risky decision-making in agricultural trade firms: A case study in Germany," DARE Discussion Papers 1609, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:2:y:1999:i:3:p:43-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.