Sport Management Review
2016, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 255-265 Unclipping our wings: Ways forward in qualitative research in sport management
by Shaw, Sally & Hoeber, Larena
- 266-278 The formation of interorganisational cliques in New Zealand rugby
by Meiklejohn, Trevor & Dickson, Geoff & Ferkins, Lesley
- 279-292 A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics
by Truyens, Jasper & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi & Heyndels, Bruno & Westerbeek, Hans
- 293-305 Quantifying the effect of sponsor awareness and image on the sports involvement–purchase intention relationship
by Bachleda, Catherine & Fakhar, Ahlam & Elouazzani, Zineb
- 306-318 Social impact of Formula One Chinese Grand Prix: A comparison of local residents’ perceptions based on the intrinsic dimension
by Mao, Luke Lunhua & Huang, Haiyan
- 319-331 Affective response to gambling promotions during televised sport: A qualitative analysis
by Lamont, Matthew & Hing, Nerilee & Vitartas, Peter
- 332-342 Young people's perspectives of parent volunteerism in community youth sport
by Trussell, Dawn E.
- 343-351 RunTex: A community landmark run out of business
by Sparvero, Emily S. & Warner, Stacy & Tingle, Jacob K.
- 352-360 Image recovery from negative media coverage of a sport event: Destination, venue, and event considerations
by Fairley, Sheranne & Lovegrove, Hannah & Newland, Brianna L. & Green, B. Christine
2016, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 85-96 The Multiple In-group Identity Framework
by Lock, Daniel J. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 97-106 Power and discourse in the politics of evidence in sport for development
by Harris, Kevin & Adams, Andrew
- 107-119 “Sport for Development” in developing countries: The case of the Vilas Olímpicas do Rio de Janeiro
by Reis, Arianne C. & Vieira, Marcelo Carvalho & Sousa-Mast, Fabiana Rodrigues de
- 120-132 “Pick and choose our battles” – Understanding organizational capacity in a sport for development and peace organization
by Svensson, Per G. & Hambrick, Marion E.
- 133-145 Communicating via photographs: A gendered analysis of Olympic athletes’ visual self-presentation on Instagram
by Geurin-Eagleman, Andrea N. & Burch, Lauren M.
- 146-156 Communicating CSR-linked sponsorship: Examining the influence of three different types of message sources
by Flöter, Thomas & Benkenstein, Martin & Uhrich, Sebastian
- 157-170 Investigating the role of fan club membership on perceptions of team brand equity in football
by Biscaia, Rui & Ross, Stephen & Yoshida, Masayuki & Correia, Abel & Rosado, António & Marôco, João
- 171-182 The “authenticitude” battle in action sports: A case-based industry perspective
by Giannoulakis, Chrysostomos
- 183-197 Introducing branded communities in sport for building strong brand relations in social media
by Popp, Bastian & Woratschek, Herbert
- 198-210 A “leaky pipeline”?: Factors affecting the career development of senior-level female administrators in NCAA Division I athletic departments
by Hancock, Meg G. & Hums, Mary A.
- 211-226 The delicate art of rebranding a minor league baseball franchise: Practices, pitfalls, and payoffs of rebranding the Winston-Salem Warthogs
by Ballouli, Khalid & Grady, John & Stewart, Randall
- 227-239 Managing a home court transition: The case of the New Zealand Breakers
by Bruffy, Katherine & Naylor, Michael & Johnston, Mel
- 240-250 Mind games: The inclusion of trivia as a sport in the Pan Pacific Masters Games
by Fairley, Sheranne & Warner, Stacy & Lovegrove, Hannah & Phillips, Pamm
2016, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 6-22 Doping control in sport: An investigation of how elite athletes perceive and trust the functioning of the doping testing system in their sport
by Overbye, Marie
- 23-34 Evaluation of an anti-doping intervention for adolescents: Findings from a school-based study
by Barkoukis, Vassilis & Kartali, Katerina & Lazuras, Lambros & Tsorbatzoudis, Haralambos
- 35-47 Anti-doping education for coaches: Qualitative insights from national and international sporting and anti-doping organisations
by Patterson, Laurie B. & Backhouse, Susan H. & Duffy, Patrick J.
- 48-60 An interdisciplinary approach in identifying the legitimate regulator of anti-doping in sport: The case of the Australian Football League
by Gowthorp, Lisa & Greenhow, Annette & O’Brien, Danny
- 61-68 Individual and contextual factors in ethical decision making: A case study of the most significant doping scandal in Canadian university sports history
by Copeland, Robert & Potwarka, Luke R.
- 69-80 Sporting clubs and scandals – Lessons in governance
by Phat, Thai Huu & Birt, Jacqueline & Turner, Michael J. & Fenech, Jean-Pierre
2015, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 489-500 Board strategic balance: An emerging sport governance theory
by Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David
- 501-516 Organisational culture in sport – A systematic review
by Maitland, A. & Hills, L.A. & Rhind, D.J.
- 517-528 Supporters and football governance, from customers to stakeholders: A literature review and agenda for research
by García, Borja & Welford, Jo
- 529-541 Effects of different policy approaches on sport facility utilisation strategies
by Iversen, Evald Bundgaard & Cuskelly, Graham
- 542-554 Interorganizational cooperation in sport tourism: A social network analysis
by Wäsche, Hagen
- 555-569 Resource utilisation and power relations of community sport clubs in the aftermath of natural disasters
by Filo, Kevin & Cuskelly, Graham & Wicker, Pamela
- 570-582 The tie that blinds? Developing and validating a scale to measure emotional attachment to a sport team
by Dwyer, Brendan & Mudrick, Michael & Greenhalgh, Gregory P. & LeCrom, Carrie W. & Drayer, Joris
- 583-595 Conceptualizing employee identification with sport organizations: Sport Employee Identification (SEI)
by Oja, Brent D. & Bass, Jordan R. & Gordon, Brian S.
- 596-608 From father to son: A review and demographic analysis of the Australian Football League's Father–Son rule
by Tuck, Geoffrey N.
- 609-617 “Scandalous!”: Reputation, impression management, and employee assistance programs (EAPs) in the NBA
by Agyemang, Kwame J.A. & Williams, Antonio S. & Kim, Dae Yeon
- 618-626 On frozen ponds: The impact of climate change on hosting pond hockey tournaments
by Fairley, Sheranne & Ruhanen, Lisa & Lovegrove, Hannah
2015, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 321-330 Sonic branding in sport: A model for communicating brand identity through musical fit
by Ballouli, Khalid & Heere, Bob
- 331-342 Female athletes, women's sport, and the sport media commercial complex: Have we really “come a long way, baby”?
by Fink, Janet S.
- 343-358 Sport-specific policies and factors that influence international success: The case of tennis
by Brouwers, Jessie & Sotiriadou, Popi & De Bosscher, Veerle
- 359-369 Curiosity generating advertisements and their impact on sport consumer behavior
by Park, Seong-Hee & Mahony, Daniel F. & Kim, Yukyoum & Kim, Young Do
- 370-383 Empowerment within brand communities: Overcoming the Achilles’ Heel of scale-free networks
by Katz, Matthew & Heere, Bob
- 384-395 Organizational justice and conflict: Do perceptions of fairness influence disagreement?
by Kerwin, Shannon & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Turner, Brian A.
- 396-406 The exclusiveness of group identity in celebrations of team success
by Delia, Elizabeth B.
- 407-420 Measurement and segmentation of sport fans using brand association networks: Application to Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Champions League (UCL)
by Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana & Ferrand, Alain & Valette-Florence, Pierre & Chanavat, Nicolas
- 421-435 The impact of a mega-event on inter-organisational relationships and tie strength: Perceptions from the 2011 Rugby World Cup
by Werner, Kim & Dickson, Geoff & Hyde, Kenneth F.
- 436-447 Sports gambling as consumption: Evidence from demand for sports lottery
by Mao, Luke Lunhua & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P.
- 448-463 Modelling the decision to volunteer in organised sports
by Hallmann, Kirstin
- 464-480 Institutions of higher commitment: A case study of de-escalation and American football's decisive role in intercollegiate athletics
by Hutchinson, Michael & Berg, Brennan K.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 155-165 Underrepresentation of women in sport leadership: A review of research
by Burton, Laura J.
- 166-181 Sport and social media research: A review
by Filo, Kevin & Lock, Daniel & Karg, Adam
- 182-192 Exploring the impact of social networking sites on running involvement, running behavior, and social life satisfaction
by Mahan, Joseph E. & Seo, Won Jae & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel
- 193-206 How do sport clubs recruit volunteers? Analyzing and developing a typology of decision-making processes on recruiting volunteers in sport clubs
by Schlesinger, T. & Klenk, C. & Nagel, S.
- 207-217 Integrating public health and sport management: Sport participation trends 2001–2010
by Eime, R.M. & Sawyer, N. & Harvey, J.T. & Casey, M.M. & Westerbeek, H. & Payne, W.R.
- 218-230 Australian athlete support personnel lived experience of anti-doping
by Mazanov, Jason & Hemphill, Dennis & Connor, James & Quirk, Frances & Backhouse, Susan H.
- 231-243 The NASCAR experience: Examining the influence of fantasy sport participation on ‘non-fans’
by Goldsmith, Andrew L. & Walker, Matthew
- 244-255 Reducing the carbon footprint of spectator and team travel at the University of British Columbia's varsity sports events
by Dolf, Matt & Teehan, Paul
- 256-267 ‘We can do it’: Community, resistance, social solidarity, and long-term volunteering at a sport event
by Kristiansen, Elsa & Skirstad, Berit & Parent, Milena M. & Waddington, Ivan
- 268-279 The final frontier of anti-doping: A study of athletes who have committed doping violations
by Engelberg, Terry & Moston, Stephen & Skinner, James
- 280-290 Consumer attitudes towards ambush marketing
by Dickson, Geoff & Naylor, Michael & Phelps, Sean
- 291-307 Urban sportscapes: An environmental deterministic perspective on the management of youth sport participation
by O’Reilly, Norm & Berger, Ida E. & Hernandez, Tony & Parent, Milena M. & Séguin, Benoit
- 308-316 Developing a performance management framework for a national sport organisation
by O’Boyle, Ian
2015, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 6-19 The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice
by Edwards, Michael B.
- 20-31 What about sport? A public health perspective on leisure-time physical activity
by Berg, Brennan K. & Warner, Stacy & Das, Bhibha M.
- 32-44 The impact of a community free swimming programme for young people (under 19) in England
by Bullough, Steve & Davies, Larissa E. & Barrett, David
- 45-56 Recreation or rehabilitation? Managing sport for development programs with prison populations
by Gallant, David & Sherry, Emma & Nicholson, Matthew
- 57-68 Australian Indigenous youth's participation in sport and associated health outcomes: Empirical analysis and implications
by Dalton, Bronwen & Wilson, Rachel & Evans, John Robert & Cochrane, Steve
- 69-85 Managing sport for social change: The effects of intentional design and structure in a sport-based service learning initiative
by Bruening, Jennifer E. & Peachey, Jon Welty & Evanovich, Justin M. & Fuller, Rhema D. & Murty, Cassandra J. Coble & Percy, Vernon E. & Silverstein, Lauren A. & Chung, Michael
- 86-98 Managing impact: Leveraging sacred spaces and community celebration to maximize social capital at a sport-for-development event
by Welty Peachey, Jon & Borland, John & Lobpries, Jami & Cohen, Adam
- 99-110 Regulating “Nirvana”: Sustainable surf tourism in a climate of increasing regulation
by Ponting, Jess & O’Brien, Danny
- 111-125 The making of a social entrepreneur: From participant to cause champion within a sport-for-development context
by Cohen, Adam & Peachey, Jon Welty
- 126-138 Moving towards social inclusion: Manager and staff perspectives on an award winning community sport and recreation program for immigrants
by Forde, Shawn D. & Lee, Donna S. & Mills, Cathy & Frisby, Wendy
- 139-151 The development of female Muslim life-savers
by Maxwell, Hazel & Foley, Carmel & Taylor, Tracy & Burton, Christine
2014, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 395-406 More than a sport and volunteer organisation: Investigating social capital development in a sporting organisation
by Darcy, S. & Maxwell, H. & Edwards, M. & Onyx, J. & Sherker, S.
- 407-418 Strategic alliances in sport tourism: National sport organisations and sport tour operators
by Kennelly, Millicent & Toohey, Kristine
- 419-431 The development of loyalty among novice and experienced customers of sport and fitness centres
by Avourdiadou, Sevastia & Theodorakis, Nicholas D.
- 432-443 Perception of the new competition formats in the Innsbruck 2012 Youth Olympic Games sports programme—A spectators’ perspective
by Schnitzer, Martin & Scheiber, Sabrina & Lang, Madeleine & Brandstetter, Elisabeth & Kopp, Martin
- 444-454 Hurdles for sports consumption? The determining factors of household sports expenditures
by Thibaut, Erik & Vos, Steven & Scheerder, Jeroen
- 455-469 Understanding fan motivation for interacting on social media
by Stavros, Constantino & Meng, Matthew D. & Westberg, Kate & Farrelly, Francis
- 470-483 Exploring sport brand development strategies to strengthen consumer involvement with the product – The case of the Australian A-League
by Kunkel, Thilo & Doyle, Jason P. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 484-492 When the crowd evaluates soccer players’ market values: Accuracy and evaluation attributes of an online community
by Herm, Steffen & Callsen-Bracker, Hans-Markus & Kreis, Henning
- 493-506 In support of sport: Examining the relationship between community sport organizations and sponsors
by Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison
- 507-519 The emergence of a new logic? The theorizing of a new practice in the highly institutionalized context of Swedish voluntary sport
by Stenling, Cecilia
- 520-529 Understanding the concept of professionalisation in sport management research
by Dowling, Mathew & Edwards, Jonathon & Washington, Marvin
- 530-545 Action sports athletes as entrepreneurs: Female professional wakeboarders, sponsorship, and branding
by Parris, Denise L. & Troilo, Michael L. & Bouchet, Adrien & Peachey, Jon Welty
2014, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 243-253 Glory Out of Reflected Failure: The examination of how rivalry affects sport fans
by Havard, Cody T.
- 254-264 Confirmatory factor analysis of the Purchaser Style Inventory for Sport Products (PSISP)
by Lam, Eddie T.C. & Bae, John
- 265-276 Achieving compliance in international anti-doping policy: An analysis of the 2009 World Anti-Doping Code
by Houlihan, Barrie
- 277-291 Exploring cognitive restructuring: A multi-foci leadership perspective
by Kerwin, Shannon & Bopp, Trevor
- 292-309 Managing co-creation in professional sports: The antecedents and consequences of ritualized spectator behavior
by McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J.
- 310-323 The effect of familiarity on associated sponsor and event brand attitudes following negative celebrity endorser publicity
by Doyle, Jason P. & Pentecost, Robin D. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 324-336 Role models in sports – Can success in professional sports increase the demand for amateur sport participation?
by Mutter, Felix & Pawlowski, Tim
- 337-346 Youth sport volunteers in England: A paradox between reducing the state and promoting a Big Society
by Nichols, Geoff & Taylor, Peter & Barrett, David & Jeanes, Ruth
- 347-361 Achieving organizational de-escalation: Exit strategy implementation among United States collegiate athletic departments
by Hutchinson, Michael & Bouchet, Adrien
- 362-375 Measuring effects of naming-rights sponsorships on college football fans’ purchasing intentions
by Eddy, Terry
- 376-389 Water management in sport
by Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul
2014, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 97-106 Branding athletes: Exploration and conceptualization of athlete brand image
by Arai, Akiko & Ko, Yong Jae & Ross, Stephen
- 107-120 Emergent models of sport development and delivery: The case of triathlon in Australia and the US
by Phillips, Pamm & Newland, Brianna
- 121-132 Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation
by Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona
- 133-144 Program providers’ perspective: Recruitment and retention strategies for women in physical activity programs
by Hanlon, Clare & Morris, Tony & Nabbs, Susan
- 145-159 An examination of dynamic ticket pricing and secondary market price determinants in Major League Baseball
by Shapiro, Stephen L. & Drayer, Joris
- 160-173 The IOC and the doping issue—An institutional discursive approach to organizational identity construction
by Wagner, Ulrik & Pedersen, Kasper Møller
- 174-189 How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?
by Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen
- 190-204 Will the real fans please remain seated? Gender and television ratings for pre-game and game broadcasts
by Tainsky, Scott & Kerwin, Shannon & Xu, Jie & Zhou, Yilun
- 205-218 The theory and practice of knowledge management and transfer: The case of the Olympic Games
by Parent, Milena M. & MacDonald, Darlene & Goulet, Gabriel
- 219-237 Navigating the storm: A counterproductive work behavior and leadership case study in a Division I FBS School
by Brimecombe, Michelle & Magnusen, Marshall J. & Bunds, Kyle
2014, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 8-22 The use of public sports facilities by the disabled in England
by Kung, Shia Ping & Taylor, Peter
- 23-34 Exploring the organizational capacity and organizational problems of disability sport clubs in Germany using matched pairs analysis
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph
- 35-48 Examining the participation patterns of an ageing population with disabilities in Australia
by Sotiriadou, Popi & Wicker, Pamela
- 49-64 Development and validation of the motivation scale for disability sport consumption
by Cottingham, Michael & Carroll, Michael S. & Phillips, Dennis & Karadakis, Kostas & Gearity, Brian T. & Drane, Dan
- 65-77 The mainstreaming of disability cricket in England and Wales: Integration ‘One Game’ at a time
by Kitchin, P.J. & Howe, P. David
- 78-89 ‘Game, Set, Match’: An exploration of congruence in Australian disability sport sponsorship
by Macdougall, Hannah K. & Nguyen, Sheila N. & Karg, Adam J.
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 413-423 The FTSE-British Olympic Association Initiative: A resource dependence perspective
by Morrow, Stephen & Robinson, Leigh
- 424-437 Leveraging sponsorship: The activation ratio
by O’Reilly, Norm & Lafrance Horning, Denyse
- 438-450 Thinking about the same things differently: Examining perceptions of a non-profit community sport organisation
by Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin & Kunkel, Thilo & Skinner, James
- 451-464 Sports officials’ intention to continue
by Cuskelly, Graham & Hoye, Russell
- 465-476 Addressing competing logics between the mission of a religious university and the demands of intercollegiate athletics
by Nite, Calvin & Singer, John N. & Cunningham, George B.
- 477-487 Coach career development: Who is responsible?
by Dawson, Andrew & Phillips, Pamm
- 488-497 Acceptance, motivations, and usage of social media as a marketing communications tool amongst employees of sport national governing bodies
by Eagleman, Andrea N.
- 498-513 Analysing gender dynamics in sport governance: A new regimes-based approach
by Adriaanse, Johanna A. & Schofield, Toni
- 514-523 Sport development planning: The Sunny Golf Club
by Sotiriadou, Popi
- 524-532 ‘What about the community impact?’: The Corpus Christi ‘hook’
by Sparvero, Emily S. & Warner, Stacy
2013, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 123-134 How can the social theory of Pierre Bourdieu assist sport management research?
by Kitchin, P.J. & David Howe, P.
- 135-147 Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations
by Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison
- 148-160 Sport's social provisions
by Nicholson, Matthew & Brown, Kevin & Hoye, Russell
- 161-172 A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing
by Lee, Jaedeock & Ferreira, Mauricio
- 173-185 A model of the relationship among sport consumer motives, spectator commitment, and behavioral intentions
by Kim, Jun Woo & James, Jeffrey D. & Kim, Yu Kyoum
- 186-199 Three models, one goal: Assessing financial vulnerability in New Zealand amateur sports clubs
by Cordery, Carolyn J. & Sim, Dalice & Baskerville, Rachel F.
- 200-210 Organizational justice in intercollegiate athletics: Perceptions of coaches
by Kim, Seungmo & Andrew, Damon P.S.
- 211-225 More than basketball: Determining the sport components that lead to long-term benefits for African-American girls
by Olushola, Joyce O. & Jones, D. Floyd & Dixon, Marlene A. & Green, B. Christine
- 226-235 Happiness, pride and elite sporting success: What population segments gain most from national athletic achievements?
by Hallmann, Kirstin & Breuer, Christoph & Kühnreich, Benedikt
- 236-250 Major League Baseball and the Dominican Republic: What is in the best interest of the players?
by Bouchet, Adrien & Troilo, Michael & Welty Peachey, Jon
2013, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-4 Theory and theory development in sport management
by Cunningham, George B.
- 5-11 Investing in sport management: The value of good theory
by Doherty, Alison
- 12-16 Get real: Using engagement with practice to advance theory transfer and production
by Irwin, Richard L. & Ryan, Timothy D.
- 17-21 Theory development in sport management: My experience and other considerations
by Fink, Janet S.
- 22-28 A personal journey in theorizing in sport management
by Chelladurai, Packianathan
- 29-40 Cultural diversity in community sport: An ethnographic inquiry of Somali Australians’ experiences
by Spaaij, Ramón
- 41-53 Measuring season ticket holder satisfaction: Rationale, scale development and longitudinal validation
by McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J. & Vocino, Andrea
- 54-67 Analyzing the impact of sport infrastructure on sport participation using geo-coded data: Evidence from multi-level models
by Wicker, Pamela & Hallmann, Kirstin & Breuer, Christoph
- 68-84 Sport event innovativeness: Conceptualization, measurement, and its impact on consumer behavior
by Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D. & Cronin, J. Joseph
- 85-96 Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality
by Theodorakis, Nicholas D. & Alexandris, Kostas & Tsigilis, Nikolaos & Karvounis, Serafim
- 97-110 A fuzzy inference system with application to player selection and team formation in multi-player sports
by Tavana, Madjid & Azizi, Farshad & Azizi, Farzad & Behzadian, Majid
- 111-119 When professional athletes change sports: Sport development, sanctity of contract, and restraint of trade in the NRL
by Fairley, Sheranne & Snyder, Kevin & Kellett, Pamm & Hill, Brad
2012, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 389-403 Who is more influenced by customer equity drivers? A moderator analysis in a professional soccer context
by Yoshida, Masayuki & Gordon, Brian
- 404-415 An exploration of stakeholder values: In search of common ground within an international sport and development initiative
by MacIntosh, Eric & Spence, Kirsty
- 416-433 Socially constructed environmental issues and sport: A content analysis of Ski Resort Environmental Communications
by Spector, Sam & Chard, Chris & Mallen, Cheryl & Hyatt, Craig
- 434-447 Core values brand building in sport: Stakeholder attitudes towards intercollegiate athletics and university brand congruency
by Hutchinson, Michael & Bennett, Gregg
- 448-460 An examination of underlying consumer demand and sport pricing using secondary market data
by Drayer, Joris & Rascher, Daniel A. & McEvoy, Chad D.
- 461-475 An examination of the importance of performances in youth and junior competition as an indicator of later success in tennis
by Brouwers, Jessie & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi
- 476-484 Examining the linkages between automobile use and carbon impacts of community-based ice hockey
by Chard, Chris & Mallen, Cheryl
- 485-499 Repeat participation as a function of program attractiveness, socializing opportunities, loyalty and the sportscape across three sport facility contexts
by Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B.
- 500-512 Organisational perception management in sport: The use of corporate pro-environmental behaviour for desired facility referenda outcomes
by Kellison, Timothy B. & Mondello, Michael J.
- 513-517 The doping self-reporting game: The paradox of a ‘false-telling’ mechanism and its potential research and policy implications
by Petróczi, Andrea & Haugen, Kjetil K.
- 518-537 If you build it, will they come?: A case study of digital spaces and brand in the National Basketball Association
by Pfahl, Michael E. & Kreutzer, Andrew & Maleski, Mike & Lillibridge, Jeff & Ryznar, Jeff
2012, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 145-159 Brand creation in international recurring sports events
by Parent, Milena M. & Eskerud, Line & Hanstad, Dag Vidar
- 160-170 Small-scale event sport tourism: A case study in sustainable tourism
by Gibson, Heather J. & Kaplanidou, Kyriaki & Kang, Sung Jin
- 171-186 Investigating ambivalence towards organisational change in a Football Championship Subdivision intercollegiate athletic department
by Welty Peachey, Jon & Bruening, Jennifer
- 187-199 The downside of being irrelevant and aloof: Exploring why individuals do not attend sport
by Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin
- 200-210 Estimating the value of national sporting success
by Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo
- 211-217 Olympic medals and demo-economic factors: Novel predictors, the ex-host effect, the exact role of team size, and the “population-GDP” model revisited
by Vagenas, George & Vlachokyriakou, Eleni
- 218-229 Community benefits of major sport facilities: The Darebin International Sports Centre
by Grieve, Jackie & Sherry, Emma
- 230-243 “What could be” in Canadian sport facility environmental sustainability
by Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris
- 244-256 The intersection of sport management and sociology of sport research: A social network perspective
by Love, Adam & Andrew, Damon P.S.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-12 Sustainable community development through sport and events: A conceptual framework for Sport-for-Development projects
by Schulenkorf, Nico
- 13-22 Female athlete endorsers: Determinants of effectiveness
by Fink, Janet S. & Parker, Heidi M. & Cunningham, George B. & Cuneen, Jacquelyn
- 23-32 When the home team is not featured: Comparison of two television network commentaries during broadcasts of the 2006 FIFA World Football Cup
by Scott, Olan Kees Martin & Hill, Brad & Zakus, Dwight H.
- 33-42 Women's 2011 Football World Cup: The impact of perceived images of women's soccer and the World Cup 2011 on interest in attending matches
by Hallmann, Kirstin
- 43-59 Regulation of professional sport in a changing broadcasting environment: Australian club and sport broadcaster perspectives
by Turner, Paul
- 60-71 A hedonic model of player wage determination from the Indian Premier League auction: Further evidence
by Lenten, Liam J.A. & Geerling, Wayne & Kónya, László
- 72-79 Comparison of television and gate demand in the National Basketball Association
by Mongeon, Kevin & Winfree, Jason
- 80-90 Getting Generation Y to attend: Friends, interactivity and half-time entertainment
by Bednall, David Hugh & Valos, Michael & Adam, Stewart & McLeod, Colin
- 91-108 Measuring the social impacts associated with Super Bowl XLIII: Preliminary development of a psychic income scale
by Kim, Woosoon & Walker, Matthew
- 109-124 Organisational readiness and capacity building strategies of sporting organisations to promote health
by Casey, Meghan M. & Payne, Warren R. & Eime, Rochelle M.
- 125-139 Considering legacy as a multi-dimensional construct: The legacy of the Olympic Games
by Agha, Nola & Fairley, Sheranne & Gibson, Heather
2011, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 311-326 Integrating sport-for-development theory and praxis
by Lyras, Alexis & Welty Peachey, Jon
- 327-346 Fantasy sport participation as a complement to traditional sport consumption
by Karg, Adam J. & McDonald, Heath
- 347-360 Examining fan motives and loyalty for the Chinese Professional Baseball League of Taiwan
by Wang, Ryan T. & Zhang, James J. & Tsuji, Yosuke
- 361-369 SWOT and AHP hybrid model for sport marketing outsourcing using a case of intercollegiate sport
by Lee, Seungbum & Walsh, Patrick
- 370-388 Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach
by Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J.
- 389-398 An examination into the factors that influence consumers’ perceptions of value
by Drayer, Joris & Shapiro, Stephen L.
- 399-408 Participation rates and gross revenue vs. promotion and exposure: Advertisement and multimedia coverage of 18 sports within NCAA Division I athletic department websites
by Cooper, Coyte G. & Weight, Erianne A.
- 409-423 Event portfolio and multi-purpose development: Establishing the conceptual grounds
by Ziakas, Vassilios & Costa, Carla A.
- 424-433 A framework for debating the future of environmental sustainability in the sport academy
by Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris
- 434-452 A bibliometric analysis of four sport management journals
by Shilbury, David
- 453-461 The LGBT advantage: Examining the relationship among sexual orientation diversity, diversity strategy, and performance
by Cunningham, George B.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 223-225 Sport law and regulation
by Jonson, Paul & Hoye, Russell
- 226-236 Examining the effectiveness of anti-scalping laws in a United States market
by Joris, Drayer
- 237-245 Drivers of illicit drug use regulation in Australian sport
by Stewart, Bob & Adair, Daryl & Smith, Aaron
- 246-257 Gambling on sport sponsorship: A conceptual framework for research and regulatory review
by Lamont, Matthew & Hing, Nerilee & Gainsbury, Sally
- 258-268 An examination of AED implementation and related risk management practices in high school athletic departments
by Connaughton, Daniel P. & Spengler, J.O. & Zhang, James J. & Carroll, Michael S.
- 269-286 CEOs and domestic tribunalsâThe rights and risks of penalising athletes for off-field misconduct
by David, Thorpe
- 287-296 Legal battles for sponsorship exclusivity: The cases of the World Cup and NASCAR
by Joe, Cobbs
- 297-308 Framing ambush marketing as a legal issue: An Olympic perspective
by Ellis, Dana & Scassa, Teresa & Séguin, Benoit
2011, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 103-116 Examining consumer attributes associated with collegiate athletic facility naming rights sponsorship: Development of a theoretical framework
by Chen, Kenneth K. & Zhang, James J.
- 117-125 Exploring the relationship between commitment, experience, and self-assessed performance in youth sport organizations
by Engelberg, Terry & Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H.
- 126-140 Sport involvement: A conceptual and empirical analysis
by Beaton, Anthony A. & Funk, Daniel C. & Ridinger, Lynn & Jordan, Jeremy
- 141-152 The Formula One Australian Grand Prix: Exploring the triple bottom line
by Fairley, Sheranne & Tyler, B. David & Kellett, Pamm & D'Elia, Kari