Sport Management Review
2017, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 325-337 Volunteerism and volunteer management in sport
by Wicker, Pamela
- 338-351 Message framing as institutional maintenance: The National Collegiate Athletic Association’s institutional work of addressing legitimate threats
by Nite, Calvin
- 352-364 Passion and pride in professional sports: Investigating the role of workplace emotion
by Swanson, Steve & Kent, Aubrey
- 365-378 The influence of sports participation on academic performance among students in higher education
by Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sanchez-Bueno, Maria J. & Vos-Saz, Antonio
- 379-394 A conceptual model on the process of innovation diffusion through a historical review of the United States Armed Forces and their bowl games
by Seifried, Chad & Katz, Matthew & Tutka, Patrick
- 395-407 Effects of increased commitment on reputation and status: Evidence from NCAA Division I universities
by Bouchet, Adrien & Laird, Mary Dana & Troilo, Mike & Hutchinson, Michael & Ferris, Gerald
- 408-421 March sadness: Coping with fan identity threat
by Delia, Elizabeth B.
2017, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 243-251 Managing sport-for-development: Reflections and outlook
by Schulenkorf, Nico
- 252-260 When faultlines are created: Exploring the conflict triggering process in sport
by Kerwin, Shannon & Walker, Matthew B. & Bopp, Trevor
- 261-272 Can winning take care of everything? A longitudinal assessment of post-transgression actions on repairing trust in an athlete endorser
by Lee, Joon Sung & Kwak, Dae Hee
- 273-284 User-generated branding via social media: An examination of six running brands
by Geurin, Andrea N. & Burch, Lauren M.
- 285-295 Do they make a difference? Professional team sports clubs’ effects on migration and local growth: Evidence from Denmark
by Storm, Rasmus K. & Thomsen, Frederik & Jakobsen, Tor Georg
- 296-308 An investigation of highly identified fans who bet against their favorite teams
by Agha, Nola & Tyler, B. David
- 309-321 Improving well-being through hedonic, eudaimonic, and social needs fulfillment in sport media consumption
by Kim, Jeeyoon & Kim, Yukyoum & Kim, Daehwan
2017, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 145-158 Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research
by Funk, Daniel C.
- 159-169 From schadenfreude to mitfreude? Estimating viewership loss and rivalrous relationships in otherwise neutral markets
by Sung, Hojun & Mills, Brian M. & Tainsky, Scott
- 170-183 Sport communication research: A social network analysis
by Hambrick, Marion E.
- 184-197 ‘I was there from the start’: The identity-maintenance strategies used by fans to combat the threat of losing
by Doyle, Jason P. & Lock, Daniel & Funk, Daniel C. & Filo, Kevin & McDonald, Heath
- 198-210 The paradoxical relationship between fantasy football and NFL consumption: Conflict development and consumer coping mechanisms
by Yuksel, Mujde & McDonald, Mark A. & Milne, George R. & Darmody, Aron
- 211-225 Sponsors’ CSR strategies in sport: A sensemaking approach of corporations established in France
by Djaballah, Mathieu & Hautbois, Christopher & Desbordes, Michel
- 226-239 On the fast track? Using standard contracts in public–private partnerships for sports facilities: A case study
by van den Hurk, Martijn & Verhoest, Koen
2017, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 4-7 Contemporary qualitative research methods in sport management
by Hoeber, Larena & Shaw, Sally
- 8-19 Insiders, outsiders, and agents of change: First person action inquiry in community sport management
by Rich, Kyle A. & Misener, Laura
- 20-32 A post-social conceptual framework for exploring object narratives in sport organisations
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Humphries, Clare
- 33-42 A narrative approach: The possibilities for sport management
by Stride, A. & Fitzgerald, H.F. & Allison, W.
- 43-54 Autoethnography as a critical approach in sport management: Current applications and directions for future research
by Cooper, Joseph N. & Grenier, Robin S. & Macaulay, Charles
- 55-68 Talanoa: A contemporary qualitative methodology for sport management
by Stewart-Withers, Rochelle & Sewabu, Koli & Richardson, Sam
- 69-80 Sport-for-development: Inclusive, reflexive, and meaningful research in low- and middle-income settings
by Sherry, Emma & Schulenkorf, Nico & Seal, Emma & Nicholson, Matthew & Hoye, Russell
- 81-91 “Looking back (and forth)”: Acknowledging the people who make personal narratives plausible
by Wright, Richard Keith
- 92-104 Extending sport-based entrepreneurship theory through phenomenological inquiry
by Hemme, Florian & Morais, Dominic G. & Bowers, Matthew T. & Todd, Janice S.
- 105-113 Authenticity matters: A digital ethnography of FIA World Rally Championship fan forums
by Næss, Hans Erik
- 114-127 Collaborative self-study: Lessons from a study of wearable fitness technology and physical activity
by Baker, Bradley J. & Zhou, Xiaochen & Pizzo, Anthony D. & Du, James & Funk, Daniel C.
- 128-141 Basketball officiating as a gendered arena: An autoethnography
by Schaeperkoetter, Claire C.
2016, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 479-491 Towards a research agenda in collaborative sport governance
by Shilbury, David & O’Boyle, Ian & Ferkins, Lesley
- 492-505 Organisational impression congruence: A conceptual model of multi-level impression management operation in sports service organisations
by Brandon-Lai, Simon A. & Armstrong, Cole G. & Ferris, Gerald R.
- 506-519 Exploring PERMA in spectator sport: Applying positive psychology to examine the individual-level benefits of sport consumption
by Doyle, Jason P. & Filo, Kevin & Lock, Daniel & Funk, Daniel C. & McDonald, Heath
- 520-535 Outcome quality in participant sport and recreation service quality models: Empirical results from public aquatic centres in Australia
by Howat, Gary & Assaker, Guy
- 536-549 A distance-running event and life satisfaction: The mediating roles of involvement
by Sato, Mikihiro & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 550-562 The impact of social interaction and team member exchange on sport event volunteer management
by Lee, Younghan & Kim, Milyang & Koo, Jakeun
- 563-577 Plotting the motivation of student volunteers in sports-based outreach work in the North East of England
by Hayton, John W.
- 578-586 Scoring on and off the field?: The impact of Australia's inclusion in the Asian Football Confederation
by Fairley, Sheranne & Lovegrove, Hannah & Smith, Natalie L. & Tyler, B. David
- 587-598 The battle for the bid: Chicago 2016, No Games Chicago, and the lessons to be learned
by Rundio, Amy & Heere, Bob
2016, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 365-377 Capacity building in nonprofit sport organizations: Development of a process model
by Millar, Patti & Doherty, Alison
- 378-390 The uniqueness of sport: Testing against marketing's empirical laws
by Baker, Bradley J. & McDonald, Heath & Funk, Daniel C.
- 391-401 Foreign players and competitive balance in Greek basketball and handball championships
by Meletakos, Panagiotis & Chatzicharistos, Dimitrios & Apostolidis, Nikolaos & Manasis, Vasilios & Bayios, Ioannis
- 402-416 Stakeholder perceptions on the democratic governance of major sports events
by Parent, Milena M.
- 417-430 Challenges for sport development: Women's entry level cycling participation
by Rowe, Katie & Shilbury, David & Ferkins, Lesley & Hinckson, Erica
- 431-440 Self-categorization process in sport: An examination of the “Linsanity” phenomenon in Taiwan
by Chen, Kuan-Ju & Phua, Joe
- 441-453 Five dimensions of brand personality traits in sport
by Kang, Chanho & Bennett, Gregg & Welty Peachey, Jon
- 454-465 An unacceptable status quo: A sport development case study of swimming and drownings
by Berg, Brennan K. & Irwin, Carol C. & Wright, Paul M. & Irwin, Richard L. & Hutchinson, Michael
- 466-474 Leveraging events to ensure enduring benefits: The legacy strategy of the 2015 AFC Asian Cup
by Fairley, Sheranne & Lovegrove, Hannah & Brown, Michael
2016, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 255-265 Unclipping our wings: Ways forward in qualitative research in sport management
by Shaw, Sally & Hoeber, Larena
- 266-278 The formation of interorganisational cliques in New Zealand rugby
by Meiklejohn, Trevor & Dickson, Geoff & Ferkins, Lesley
- 279-292 A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics
by Truyens, Jasper & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi & Heyndels, Bruno & Westerbeek, Hans
- 293-305 Quantifying the effect of sponsor awareness and image on the sports involvement–purchase intention relationship
by Bachleda, Catherine & Fakhar, Ahlam & Elouazzani, Zineb
- 306-318 Social impact of Formula One Chinese Grand Prix: A comparison of local residents’ perceptions based on the intrinsic dimension
by Mao, Luke Lunhua & Huang, Haiyan
- 319-331 Affective response to gambling promotions during televised sport: A qualitative analysis
by Lamont, Matthew & Hing, Nerilee & Vitartas, Peter
- 332-342 Young people's perspectives of parent volunteerism in community youth sport
by Trussell, Dawn E.
- 343-351 RunTex: A community landmark run out of business
by Sparvero, Emily S. & Warner, Stacy & Tingle, Jacob K.
- 352-360 Image recovery from negative media coverage of a sport event: Destination, venue, and event considerations
by Fairley, Sheranne & Lovegrove, Hannah & Newland, Brianna L. & Green, B. Christine
2016, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 85-96 The Multiple In-group Identity Framework
by Lock, Daniel J. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 97-106 Power and discourse in the politics of evidence in sport for development
by Harris, Kevin & Adams, Andrew
- 107-119 “Sport for Development” in developing countries: The case of the Vilas Olímpicas do Rio de Janeiro
by Reis, Arianne C. & Vieira, Marcelo Carvalho & Sousa-Mast, Fabiana Rodrigues de
- 120-132 “Pick and choose our battles” – Understanding organizational capacity in a sport for development and peace organization
by Svensson, Per G. & Hambrick, Marion E.
- 133-145 Communicating via photographs: A gendered analysis of Olympic athletes’ visual self-presentation on Instagram
by Geurin-Eagleman, Andrea N. & Burch, Lauren M.
- 146-156 Communicating CSR-linked sponsorship: Examining the influence of three different types of message sources
by Flöter, Thomas & Benkenstein, Martin & Uhrich, Sebastian
- 157-170 Investigating the role of fan club membership on perceptions of team brand equity in football
by Biscaia, Rui & Ross, Stephen & Yoshida, Masayuki & Correia, Abel & Rosado, António & Marôco, João
- 171-182 The “authenticitude” battle in action sports: A case-based industry perspective
by Giannoulakis, Chrysostomos
- 183-197 Introducing branded communities in sport for building strong brand relations in social media
by Popp, Bastian & Woratschek, Herbert
- 198-210 A “leaky pipeline”?: Factors affecting the career development of senior-level female administrators in NCAA Division I athletic departments
by Hancock, Meg G. & Hums, Mary A.
- 211-226 The delicate art of rebranding a minor league baseball franchise: Practices, pitfalls, and payoffs of rebranding the Winston-Salem Warthogs
by Ballouli, Khalid & Grady, John & Stewart, Randall
- 227-239 Managing a home court transition: The case of the New Zealand Breakers
by Bruffy, Katherine & Naylor, Michael & Johnston, Mel
- 240-250 Mind games: The inclusion of trivia as a sport in the Pan Pacific Masters Games
by Fairley, Sheranne & Warner, Stacy & Lovegrove, Hannah & Phillips, Pamm
2016, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 6-22 Doping control in sport: An investigation of how elite athletes perceive and trust the functioning of the doping testing system in their sport
by Overbye, Marie
- 23-34 Evaluation of an anti-doping intervention for adolescents: Findings from a school-based study
by Barkoukis, Vassilis & Kartali, Katerina & Lazuras, Lambros & Tsorbatzoudis, Haralambos
- 35-47 Anti-doping education for coaches: Qualitative insights from national and international sporting and anti-doping organisations
by Patterson, Laurie B. & Backhouse, Susan H. & Duffy, Patrick J.
- 48-60 An interdisciplinary approach in identifying the legitimate regulator of anti-doping in sport: The case of the Australian Football League
by Gowthorp, Lisa & Greenhow, Annette & O’Brien, Danny
- 61-68 Individual and contextual factors in ethical decision making: A case study of the most significant doping scandal in Canadian university sports history
by Copeland, Robert & Potwarka, Luke R.
- 69-80 Sporting clubs and scandals – Lessons in governance
by Phat, Thai Huu & Birt, Jacqueline & Turner, Michael J. & Fenech, Jean-Pierre
2015, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 489-500 Board strategic balance: An emerging sport governance theory
by Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David
- 501-516 Organisational culture in sport – A systematic review
by Maitland, A. & Hills, L.A. & Rhind, D.J.
- 517-528 Supporters and football governance, from customers to stakeholders: A literature review and agenda for research
by García, Borja & Welford, Jo
- 529-541 Effects of different policy approaches on sport facility utilisation strategies
by Iversen, Evald Bundgaard & Cuskelly, Graham
- 542-554 Interorganizational cooperation in sport tourism: A social network analysis
by Wäsche, Hagen
- 555-569 Resource utilisation and power relations of community sport clubs in the aftermath of natural disasters
by Filo, Kevin & Cuskelly, Graham & Wicker, Pamela
- 570-582 The tie that blinds? Developing and validating a scale to measure emotional attachment to a sport team
by Dwyer, Brendan & Mudrick, Michael & Greenhalgh, Gregory P. & LeCrom, Carrie W. & Drayer, Joris
- 583-595 Conceptualizing employee identification with sport organizations: Sport Employee Identification (SEI)
by Oja, Brent D. & Bass, Jordan R. & Gordon, Brian S.
- 596-608 From father to son: A review and demographic analysis of the Australian Football League's Father–Son rule
by Tuck, Geoffrey N.
- 609-617 “Scandalous!”: Reputation, impression management, and employee assistance programs (EAPs) in the NBA
by Agyemang, Kwame J.A. & Williams, Antonio S. & Kim, Dae Yeon
- 618-626 On frozen ponds: The impact of climate change on hosting pond hockey tournaments
by Fairley, Sheranne & Ruhanen, Lisa & Lovegrove, Hannah
2015, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 321-330 Sonic branding in sport: A model for communicating brand identity through musical fit
by Ballouli, Khalid & Heere, Bob
- 331-342 Female athletes, women's sport, and the sport media commercial complex: Have we really “come a long way, baby”?
by Fink, Janet S.
- 343-358 Sport-specific policies and factors that influence international success: The case of tennis
by Brouwers, Jessie & Sotiriadou, Popi & De Bosscher, Veerle
- 359-369 Curiosity generating advertisements and their impact on sport consumer behavior
by Park, Seong-Hee & Mahony, Daniel F. & Kim, Yukyoum & Kim, Young Do
- 370-383 Empowerment within brand communities: Overcoming the Achilles’ Heel of scale-free networks
by Katz, Matthew & Heere, Bob
- 384-395 Organizational justice and conflict: Do perceptions of fairness influence disagreement?
by Kerwin, Shannon & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Turner, Brian A.
- 396-406 The exclusiveness of group identity in celebrations of team success
by Delia, Elizabeth B.
- 407-420 Measurement and segmentation of sport fans using brand association networks: Application to Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Champions League (UCL)
by Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana & Ferrand, Alain & Valette-Florence, Pierre & Chanavat, Nicolas
- 421-435 The impact of a mega-event on inter-organisational relationships and tie strength: Perceptions from the 2011 Rugby World Cup
by Werner, Kim & Dickson, Geoff & Hyde, Kenneth F.
- 436-447 Sports gambling as consumption: Evidence from demand for sports lottery
by Mao, Luke Lunhua & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P.
- 448-463 Modelling the decision to volunteer in organised sports
by Hallmann, Kirstin
- 464-480 Institutions of higher commitment: A case study of de-escalation and American football's decisive role in intercollegiate athletics
by Hutchinson, Michael & Berg, Brennan K.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 155-165 Underrepresentation of women in sport leadership: A review of research
by Burton, Laura J.
- 166-181 Sport and social media research: A review
by Filo, Kevin & Lock, Daniel & Karg, Adam
- 182-192 Exploring the impact of social networking sites on running involvement, running behavior, and social life satisfaction
by Mahan, Joseph E. & Seo, Won Jae & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel
- 193-206 How do sport clubs recruit volunteers? Analyzing and developing a typology of decision-making processes on recruiting volunteers in sport clubs
by Schlesinger, T. & Klenk, C. & Nagel, S.
- 207-217 Integrating public health and sport management: Sport participation trends 2001–2010
by Eime, R.M. & Sawyer, N. & Harvey, J.T. & Casey, M.M. & Westerbeek, H. & Payne, W.R.
- 218-230 Australian athlete support personnel lived experience of anti-doping
by Mazanov, Jason & Hemphill, Dennis & Connor, James & Quirk, Frances & Backhouse, Susan H.
- 231-243 The NASCAR experience: Examining the influence of fantasy sport participation on ‘non-fans’
by Goldsmith, Andrew L. & Walker, Matthew
- 244-255 Reducing the carbon footprint of spectator and team travel at the University of British Columbia's varsity sports events
by Dolf, Matt & Teehan, Paul
- 256-267 ‘We can do it’: Community, resistance, social solidarity, and long-term volunteering at a sport event
by Kristiansen, Elsa & Skirstad, Berit & Parent, Milena M. & Waddington, Ivan
- 268-279 The final frontier of anti-doping: A study of athletes who have committed doping violations
by Engelberg, Terry & Moston, Stephen & Skinner, James
- 280-290 Consumer attitudes towards ambush marketing
by Dickson, Geoff & Naylor, Michael & Phelps, Sean
- 291-307 Urban sportscapes: An environmental deterministic perspective on the management of youth sport participation
by O’Reilly, Norm & Berger, Ida E. & Hernandez, Tony & Parent, Milena M. & Séguin, Benoit
- 308-316 Developing a performance management framework for a national sport organisation
by O’Boyle, Ian
2015, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 6-19 The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice
by Edwards, Michael B.
- 20-31 What about sport? A public health perspective on leisure-time physical activity
by Berg, Brennan K. & Warner, Stacy & Das, Bhibha M.
- 32-44 The impact of a community free swimming programme for young people (under 19) in England
by Bullough, Steve & Davies, Larissa E. & Barrett, David
- 45-56 Recreation or rehabilitation? Managing sport for development programs with prison populations
by Gallant, David & Sherry, Emma & Nicholson, Matthew
- 57-68 Australian Indigenous youth's participation in sport and associated health outcomes: Empirical analysis and implications
by Dalton, Bronwen & Wilson, Rachel & Evans, John Robert & Cochrane, Steve
- 69-85 Managing sport for social change: The effects of intentional design and structure in a sport-based service learning initiative
by Bruening, Jennifer E. & Peachey, Jon Welty & Evanovich, Justin M. & Fuller, Rhema D. & Murty, Cassandra J. Coble & Percy, Vernon E. & Silverstein, Lauren A. & Chung, Michael
- 86-98 Managing impact: Leveraging sacred spaces and community celebration to maximize social capital at a sport-for-development event
by Welty Peachey, Jon & Borland, John & Lobpries, Jami & Cohen, Adam
- 99-110 Regulating “Nirvana”: Sustainable surf tourism in a climate of increasing regulation
by Ponting, Jess & O’Brien, Danny
- 111-125 The making of a social entrepreneur: From participant to cause champion within a sport-for-development context
by Cohen, Adam & Peachey, Jon Welty
- 126-138 Moving towards social inclusion: Manager and staff perspectives on an award winning community sport and recreation program for immigrants
by Forde, Shawn D. & Lee, Donna S. & Mills, Cathy & Frisby, Wendy
- 139-151 The development of female Muslim life-savers
by Maxwell, Hazel & Foley, Carmel & Taylor, Tracy & Burton, Christine
2014, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 395-406 More than a sport and volunteer organisation: Investigating social capital development in a sporting organisation
by Darcy, S. & Maxwell, H. & Edwards, M. & Onyx, J. & Sherker, S.
- 407-418 Strategic alliances in sport tourism: National sport organisations and sport tour operators
by Kennelly, Millicent & Toohey, Kristine
- 419-431 The development of loyalty among novice and experienced customers of sport and fitness centres
by Avourdiadou, Sevastia & Theodorakis, Nicholas D.
- 432-443 Perception of the new competition formats in the Innsbruck 2012 Youth Olympic Games sports programme—A spectators’ perspective
by Schnitzer, Martin & Scheiber, Sabrina & Lang, Madeleine & Brandstetter, Elisabeth & Kopp, Martin
- 444-454 Hurdles for sports consumption? The determining factors of household sports expenditures
by Thibaut, Erik & Vos, Steven & Scheerder, Jeroen
- 455-469 Understanding fan motivation for interacting on social media
by Stavros, Constantino & Meng, Matthew D. & Westberg, Kate & Farrelly, Francis
- 470-483 Exploring sport brand development strategies to strengthen consumer involvement with the product – The case of the Australian A-League
by Kunkel, Thilo & Doyle, Jason P. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 484-492 When the crowd evaluates soccer players’ market values: Accuracy and evaluation attributes of an online community
by Herm, Steffen & Callsen-Bracker, Hans-Markus & Kreis, Henning
- 493-506 In support of sport: Examining the relationship between community sport organizations and sponsors
by Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison
- 507-519 The emergence of a new logic? The theorizing of a new practice in the highly institutionalized context of Swedish voluntary sport
by Stenling, Cecilia
- 520-529 Understanding the concept of professionalisation in sport management research
by Dowling, Mathew & Edwards, Jonathon & Washington, Marvin
- 530-545 Action sports athletes as entrepreneurs: Female professional wakeboarders, sponsorship, and branding
by Parris, Denise L. & Troilo, Michael L. & Bouchet, Adrien & Peachey, Jon Welty
2014, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 243-253 Glory Out of Reflected Failure: The examination of how rivalry affects sport fans
by Havard, Cody T.
- 254-264 Confirmatory factor analysis of the Purchaser Style Inventory for Sport Products (PSISP)
by Lam, Eddie T.C. & Bae, John
- 265-276 Achieving compliance in international anti-doping policy: An analysis of the 2009 World Anti-Doping Code
by Houlihan, Barrie
- 277-291 Exploring cognitive restructuring: A multi-foci leadership perspective
by Kerwin, Shannon & Bopp, Trevor
- 292-309 Managing co-creation in professional sports: The antecedents and consequences of ritualized spectator behavior
by McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J.
- 310-323 The effect of familiarity on associated sponsor and event brand attitudes following negative celebrity endorser publicity
by Doyle, Jason P. & Pentecost, Robin D. & Funk, Daniel C.
- 324-336 Role models in sports – Can success in professional sports increase the demand for amateur sport participation?
by Mutter, Felix & Pawlowski, Tim
- 337-346 Youth sport volunteers in England: A paradox between reducing the state and promoting a Big Society
by Nichols, Geoff & Taylor, Peter & Barrett, David & Jeanes, Ruth
- 347-361 Achieving organizational de-escalation: Exit strategy implementation among United States collegiate athletic departments
by Hutchinson, Michael & Bouchet, Adrien
- 362-375 Measuring effects of naming-rights sponsorships on college football fans’ purchasing intentions
by Eddy, Terry
- 376-389 Water management in sport
by Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul
2014, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 97-106 Branding athletes: Exploration and conceptualization of athlete brand image
by Arai, Akiko & Ko, Yong Jae & Ross, Stephen
- 107-120 Emergent models of sport development and delivery: The case of triathlon in Australia and the US
by Phillips, Pamm & Newland, Brianna
- 121-132 Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation
by Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona
- 133-144 Program providers’ perspective: Recruitment and retention strategies for women in physical activity programs
by Hanlon, Clare & Morris, Tony & Nabbs, Susan
- 145-159 An examination of dynamic ticket pricing and secondary market price determinants in Major League Baseball
by Shapiro, Stephen L. & Drayer, Joris
- 160-173 The IOC and the doping issue—An institutional discursive approach to organizational identity construction
by Wagner, Ulrik & Pedersen, Kasper Møller
- 174-189 How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?
by Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen
- 190-204 Will the real fans please remain seated? Gender and television ratings for pre-game and game broadcasts
by Tainsky, Scott & Kerwin, Shannon & Xu, Jie & Zhou, Yilun
- 205-218 The theory and practice of knowledge management and transfer: The case of the Olympic Games
by Parent, Milena M. & MacDonald, Darlene & Goulet, Gabriel
- 219-237 Navigating the storm: A counterproductive work behavior and leadership case study in a Division I FBS School
by Brimecombe, Michelle & Magnusen, Marshall J. & Bunds, Kyle
2014, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 8-22 The use of public sports facilities by the disabled in England
by Kung, Shia Ping & Taylor, Peter
- 23-34 Exploring the organizational capacity and organizational problems of disability sport clubs in Germany using matched pairs analysis
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph
- 35-48 Examining the participation patterns of an ageing population with disabilities in Australia
by Sotiriadou, Popi & Wicker, Pamela
- 49-64 Development and validation of the motivation scale for disability sport consumption
by Cottingham, Michael & Carroll, Michael S. & Phillips, Dennis & Karadakis, Kostas & Gearity, Brian T. & Drane, Dan
- 65-77 The mainstreaming of disability cricket in England and Wales: Integration ‘One Game’ at a time
by Kitchin, P.J. & Howe, P. David
- 78-89 ‘Game, Set, Match’: An exploration of congruence in Australian disability sport sponsorship
by Macdougall, Hannah K. & Nguyen, Sheila N. & Karg, Adam J.
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 413-423 The FTSE-British Olympic Association Initiative: A resource dependence perspective
by Morrow, Stephen & Robinson, Leigh
- 424-437 Leveraging sponsorship: The activation ratio
by O’Reilly, Norm & Lafrance Horning, Denyse
- 438-450 Thinking about the same things differently: Examining perceptions of a non-profit community sport organisation
by Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin & Kunkel, Thilo & Skinner, James
- 451-464 Sports officials’ intention to continue
by Cuskelly, Graham & Hoye, Russell
- 465-476 Addressing competing logics between the mission of a religious university and the demands of intercollegiate athletics
by Nite, Calvin & Singer, John N. & Cunningham, George B.
- 477-487 Coach career development: Who is responsible?
by Dawson, Andrew & Phillips, Pamm
- 488-497 Acceptance, motivations, and usage of social media as a marketing communications tool amongst employees of sport national governing bodies
by Eagleman, Andrea N.
- 498-513 Analysing gender dynamics in sport governance: A new regimes-based approach
by Adriaanse, Johanna A. & Schofield, Toni
- 514-523 Sport development planning: The Sunny Golf Club
by Sotiriadou, Popi
- 524-532 ‘What about the community impact?’: The Corpus Christi ‘hook’
by Sparvero, Emily S. & Warner, Stacy
2013, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 123-134 How can the social theory of Pierre Bourdieu assist sport management research?
by Kitchin, P.J. & David Howe, P.
- 135-147 Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations
by Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison
- 148-160 Sport's social provisions
by Nicholson, Matthew & Brown, Kevin & Hoye, Russell
- 161-172 A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing
by Lee, Jaedeock & Ferreira, Mauricio
- 173-185 A model of the relationship among sport consumer motives, spectator commitment, and behavioral intentions
by Kim, Jun Woo & James, Jeffrey D. & Kim, Yu Kyoum
- 186-199 Three models, one goal: Assessing financial vulnerability in New Zealand amateur sports clubs
by Cordery, Carolyn J. & Sim, Dalice & Baskerville, Rachel F.
- 200-210 Organizational justice in intercollegiate athletics: Perceptions of coaches
by Kim, Seungmo & Andrew, Damon P.S.
- 211-225 More than basketball: Determining the sport components that lead to long-term benefits for African-American girls
by Olushola, Joyce O. & Jones, D. Floyd & Dixon, Marlene A. & Green, B. Christine
- 226-235 Happiness, pride and elite sporting success: What population segments gain most from national athletic achievements?
by Hallmann, Kirstin & Breuer, Christoph & Kühnreich, Benedikt
- 236-250 Major League Baseball and the Dominican Republic: What is in the best interest of the players?
by Bouchet, Adrien & Troilo, Michael & Welty Peachey, Jon
2013, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-4 Theory and theory development in sport management
by Cunningham, George B.
- 5-11 Investing in sport management: The value of good theory
by Doherty, Alison
- 12-16 Get real: Using engagement with practice to advance theory transfer and production
by Irwin, Richard L. & Ryan, Timothy D.
- 17-21 Theory development in sport management: My experience and other considerations
by Fink, Janet S.
- 22-28 A personal journey in theorizing in sport management
by Chelladurai, Packianathan
- 29-40 Cultural diversity in community sport: An ethnographic inquiry of Somali Australians’ experiences
by Spaaij, Ramón
- 41-53 Measuring season ticket holder satisfaction: Rationale, scale development and longitudinal validation
by McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J. & Vocino, Andrea
- 54-67 Analyzing the impact of sport infrastructure on sport participation using geo-coded data: Evidence from multi-level models
by Wicker, Pamela & Hallmann, Kirstin & Breuer, Christoph
- 68-84 Sport event innovativeness: Conceptualization, measurement, and its impact on consumer behavior
by Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D. & Cronin, J. Joseph
- 85-96 Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality
by Theodorakis, Nicholas D. & Alexandris, Kostas & Tsigilis, Nikolaos & Karvounis, Serafim
- 97-110 A fuzzy inference system with application to player selection and team formation in multi-player sports
by Tavana, Madjid & Azizi, Farshad & Azizi, Farzad & Behzadian, Majid
- 111-119 When professional athletes change sports: Sport development, sanctity of contract, and restraint of trade in the NRL
by Fairley, Sheranne & Snyder, Kevin & Kellett, Pamm & Hill, Brad
2012, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 389-403 Who is more influenced by customer equity drivers? A moderator analysis in a professional soccer context
by Yoshida, Masayuki & Gordon, Brian
- 404-415 An exploration of stakeholder values: In search of common ground within an international sport and development initiative
by MacIntosh, Eric & Spence, Kirsty
- 416-433 Socially constructed environmental issues and sport: A content analysis of Ski Resort Environmental Communications
by Spector, Sam & Chard, Chris & Mallen, Cheryl & Hyatt, Craig