A general unconstrained model for transfer pricing in multinational supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gjerdrum, Jonatan & Shah, Nilay & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2002. "Fair transfer price and inventory holding policies in two-enterprise supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 582-599, December.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- L. W. Copithorne, 1971. "International Corporate Transfer Prices and Government Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(3), pages 324-341, August.
- Lasfer, M. Ameziane, 1996. "Taxes and dividends: The UK evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 455-472, April.
- Lorraine A. B. Eden, 1978. "Vertically Integrated Multinationals: A Microeconomic Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 534-546, August.
- Hodder, James E. & Jucker, James V., 1985. "International plant location under price and exchange rate uncertainty," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 225-229, April.
- Eric John Slof, 1999. "Transfer prices and incentive contracts in vertically-integrated divisionalized companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 265-286.
- Jerome E. Hass, 1968. "Transfer Pricing in a Decentralized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 310-331, February.
- Borkowski, Susan C., 2001. "Transfer pricing of intangible property: Harmony and discord across five countries," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 349-374, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:8:y:1970:i:1:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Larry, 1982. "The multinational firm with arm's length transfer price limits," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 365-374, November.
- Kant, Chander, 1988. "Endogenous transfer pricing and the effects of uncertain regulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 147-157, February.
- Itagaki, Takao, 1979. "Theory of the Multinational Firm: An Analysis of Effects of Government Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 437-448, June.
- Takao Itagaki, 1981. "The Theory of the Multinational Firm under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 276-297, May.
- Timothy W. Ruefli, 1971. "A Generalized Goal Decomposition Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages 505-518, April.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James R. Jr., 2001. "Repatriation Taxes and Dividend Distortions," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 54(4), pages 829-851, December.
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Multinational Firms, Competition, and Productivity in Host-Country Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 41(162), pages 176-193, May.
- Borkowski, Susan C., 1996. "An analysis (meta- and otherwise) of multinational transfer pricing research," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-53.
- Ronen, Joshua, 1974. "Social costs and benefits and the transfer pricing problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 71-82, February.
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 1994. "Operating Flexibility, Global Manufacturing, and the Option Value of a Multinational Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 123-139, January.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Hadar, Josef, 1979. "Theory of the Multinational Firm: Fixed versus Floating Exchange Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 258-269, July.
- Samuelson, Larry, 1986. "The Multinational Firm and Exhaustible Resources," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210), pages 191-207, May.
- Horst, Thomas, 1971. "The Theory of the Multinational Firm: Optimal Behavior under Different Tariff and Tax Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1059-1072, Sept.-Oct.
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 2001. "A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 134-158, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2011. "Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 570-582, August.
- Kristianto, Yohanes & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Helo, Petri, 2017. "Building the “Triple R” in global manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 607-619.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:31:y:2013:i:1:p:31-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Tan, 2015. "Formation of a strategic manufacturing and distribution network with transfer pricesAuthor-Name: de Matta, Renato," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 435-448.
- S. Zverovich, 2009. "The Transfer Pricing Problem with Non-Linearities," Papers 0903.3346, arXiv.org.
- Anken, F. & Beasley, J.E., 2012. "Corporate structure optimisation for multinational companies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 230-243, April.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2014. "Gray-market trade with product information service in global supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 351-361.
- Hammami, R. & Frein, Y., 2014. "Redesign of global supply chains with integration of transfer pricing: Mathematical modeling and managerial insights," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 267-277.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:3:p:829-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.