Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joacli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-accounting-literature .
2017, Volume 39, Issue C
2017, Volume 38, Issue C
2016, Volume 37, Issue C
2016, Volume 36, Issue C
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-27 A review of meta-analytic research in accounting
by Khlif, Hichem & Chalmers, Keryn
- 28-46 Towards a conceptual framework on the categorization of stereotypical perceptions in accounting
by Richardson, Peter & Dellaportas, Steven & Perera, Luckmika & Richardson, Ben
- 47-76 Ego depletion: Applications and implications for auditing research
by Hurley, Patrick J.
- 77-103 Moving toward a learned profession and purposeful integration: Quantifying the gap between the academic and practice communities in auditing and identifying new research opportunities
by Ratzinger-Sakel, Nicole V.S. & Gray, Glen L.
- 104-124 Auditor evaluation of othersâ€™ credibility: A review of experimental studies on determinants and consequences
by Maksymov, Eldar
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
2014, Volume 33, Issue 1
2013, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-29 Geographically distributed audit work: Theoretical considerations and future directions
by Hanes, Denise R.
- 30-60 A summary of 10 years of PCAOB research: What have we learned?
by Abernathy, John L. & Barnes, Michael & Stefaniak, Chad
- 61-87 Financial disclosure management in the nonprofit sector: A framework for past and future research
by Hofmann, Mary Ann & McSwain, Dwayne
- 88-113 Review of choice-based, matched, and other stratified sample studies in auditing research
by Stuart, Iris & Shin, Yong-Chul & Cram, Donald P. & Karan, Vijay
2013, Volume 31, Issue 1