Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
W. R. Knechel
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joacli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-accounting-literature .
2019, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-18 The informativeness of U.S. banksâ€™ statements of cash flows
by Gao, Zhan & Li, Weijia & Oâ€™Hanlon, John
- 19-46 How do restatements affect outside directors and boards? A review of the literature
by Street, Daniel A. & Hermanson, Dana R.
- 47-69 lead Independent Directors: Good governance or window dressing?
by Lamoreaux, Phillip T. & Litov, Lubomir P. & Mauler, Landon M.
- 70-86 The tradeoff between relevance and comparability in segment reporting
by Hinson, Lisa & Tucker, Jennifer Wu & Weng, Diana
- 87-107 The information content of operations-related disclosures
by Ma, Guang
- 108-123 Responses of US multinational firms to a temporary repatriation tax holiday: A literature review and synthesis
by Dong, Qi Flora & Cao, Yiting & Zhao, Xin & Deshmukh, Ashutosh
- 124-144 Coercive, enabling, diagnostic, and interactive control: Untangling the threads of their connections
by Bisbe, Josep & Kruis, Anne-Marie & Madini, Paola
- 145-169 Examination and implications of experimental research on investor perceptions
by Martin, Rachel
2019, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-28 Taxes and firm size: Political cost or political power?
by Belz, Thomas & von Hagen, Dominik & Steffens, Christian
- 29-43 Production and dissemination of corporate information in social media: A review
by Lei, Lijun (Gillian) & Li, Yutao & Luo, Yan
- 44-60 A review of derivatives research in accounting and suggestions for future work
by Campbell, John L. & Mauler, Landon M. & Pierce, Spencer R.
- 61-79 Modeling and interpreting regressions with interactions
by Burks, Jeffrey J. & Randolph, David W. & Seida, Jim A.
- 80-103 Internal control in accounting research: A review
by Chalmers, Keryn & Hay, David & Khlif, Hichem
2018, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-21 Do audit firm rotation, auditor retention, and joint audits matter? â€“ An experimental investigation of bank directors' and institutional investors' perceptions
by Quick, Reiner & Schmidt, Florian
- 22-46 Whistleblowing on accounting-related misconduct: A synthesis of the literature
by Lee, Gladys & Xiao, Xinning
- 47-62 Testing for control system interdependence with structural equation modeling: Conceptual developments and evidence on the levers of control framework
by Johansson, Tobias
- 63-74 Studies on the impact of accounting information and assurance on commercial lending judgments
by Schneider, Arnold
- 75-88 Is earnings management sensitive to discount rates?
by Haga, Jesper & Ittonen, Kim & Tronnes, Per C. & Wong, Leon
- 89-105 Whoâ€™s the boss? The economic and behavioral implications of various characterizations of the superior in participative budgeting research
by Brink, Alisa G. & Coats, Jennifer C. & Rankin, Frederick W.
- 106-126 No news is bad news: Do PCAOB part II reports have an effect on annually inspected firmsâ€™ audit fees and audit quality?
by Johnson, Elizabeth & Reichelt, Kenneth J. & Soileau, Jared S.
- 127-141 Future research directions at the intersection between cognitive neuroscience research and auditorsâ€™ professional skepticism
by Olsen, Carmen & Gold, Anna
- 142-172 Idiosyncratic information and the cost of equity capital: A meta-analytic review of the literature
by Schreder, Max
2017, Volume 39, Issue C
2017, Volume 38, Issue C
2016, Volume 37, Issue C
2016, Volume 36, Issue C
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-27 A review of meta-analytic research in accounting
by Khlif, Hichem & Chalmers, Keryn
- 28-46 Towards a conceptual framework on the categorization of stereotypical perceptions in accounting
by Richardson, Peter & Dellaportas, Steven & Perera, Luckmika & Richardson, Ben
- 47-76 Ego depletion: Applications and implications for auditing research
by Hurley, Patrick J.
- 77-103 Moving toward a learned profession and purposeful integration: Quantifying the gap between the academic and practice communities in auditing and identifying new research opportunities
by Ratzinger-Sakel, Nicole V.S. & Gray, Glen L.
- 104-124 Auditor evaluation of othersâ€™ credibility: A review of experimental studies on determinants and consequences
by Maksymov, Eldar
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
2014, Volume 33, Issue 1
2013, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-29 Geographically distributed audit work: Theoretical considerations and future directions
by Hanes, Denise R.
- 30-60 A summary of 10 years of PCAOB research: What have we learned?
by Abernathy, John L. & Barnes, Michael & Stefaniak, Chad
- 61-87 Financial disclosure management in the nonprofit sector: A framework for past and future research
by Hofmann, Mary Ann & McSwain, Dwayne
- 88-113 Review of choice-based, matched, and other stratified sample studies in auditing research
by Stuart, Iris & Shin, Yong-Chul & Cram, Donald P. & Karan, Vijay
2013, Volume 31, Issue 1