International plant location under price and exchange rate uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arostegui, Marvin Jr. & Kadipasaoglu, Sukran N. & Khumawala, Basheer M., 2006. "An empirical comparison of Tabu Search, Simulated Annealing, and Genetic Algorithms for facilities location problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 742-754, October.
- Tombak, Mihkel M., 1995. "Multinational plant location as a game of timing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 434-451, November.
- Lee, Chaehwa & Wilhelm, Wilbert, 2010. "On integrating theories of international economics in the strategic planning of global supply chains and facility location," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 225-240, March.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel, 2010. "The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 283-293, June.
- Rosenfield, Donald B., 1996. "Global and variable cost manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 325-343, December.
- Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna, 2011. "Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 539-549, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0233-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasci, Abdullah & Verter, Vedat, 2001. "A continuous model for production-distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 287-298, March.
- Villegas, F. & Ouenniche, J., 2008. "A general unconstrained model for transfer pricing in multinational supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 829-856, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecpeco:v:9:y:1985:i:1-3:p:225-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505647 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.