The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Vidal, Carlos J. & Dogan, Koray, 2002. "Modeling and design of global logistics systems: A review of integrated strategic and tactical models and design algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 1-18, November.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Hodder, James E. & Jucker, James V., 1985. "International plant location under price and exchange rate uncertainty," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 225-229, April.
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Robert J. Lempert & David G. Groves & Steven W. Popper & Steve C. Bankes, 2006. "A General, Analytic Method for Generating Robust Strategies and Narrative Scenarios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 514-528, April.
- R. K. Ahuja & J. B. Orlin & S. Pallottino & M. P. Scaparra & M. G. Scutellà, 2004. "A Multi-Exchange Heuristic for the Single-Source Capacitated Facility Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 749-760, June.
- Stephen C. Graves & Brian T. Tomlin, 2003. "Process Flexibility in Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 907-919, July.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2005. "Association Between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 695-711, May.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Yossi Sheffi, 2005. "The Resilient Enterprise: Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Advantage," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693496, January.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
- Ambrosino, Daniela & Grazia Scutella, Maria, 2005. "Distribution network design: New problems and related models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 610-624, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain network design Value creation Uncertainty Network disruptions Robustness Scenario planning Location models Capacity models Resilience strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:203:y:2010:i:2:p:283-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.