Scenario-based Supply Chain Network risk modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- Bilsel, R. Ufuk & Ravindran, A., 2011. "A multiobjective chance constrained programming model for supplier selection under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1284-1300, September.
- Azaron, A. & Brown, K.N. & Tarim, S.A. & Modarres, M., 2008. "A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 129-138, November.
- Robert J. Lempert & David G. Groves & Steven W. Popper & Steve C. Bankes, 2006. "A General, Analytic Method for Generating Robust Strategies and Narrative Scenarios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 514-528, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2005. "Association Between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 695-711, May.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel, 2010. "The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 283-293, June.
- Yossi Sheffi, 2005. "The Resilient Enterprise: Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Advantage," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693496, January.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keyvanshokooh, Esmaeil & Ryan, Sarah M. & Kabir, Elnaz, 2016. "Hybrid robust and stochastic optimization for closed-loop supply chain network design using accelerated Benders decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 76-92.
- Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce, 2015. "Risk analysis in port competition for containerized imports," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 743-753.
- Tang, Liang & Jing, Ke & He, Jie & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2016. "Robustness of assembly supply chain networks by considering risk propagation and cascading failure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 459(C), pages 129-139.
- Yanyan Yang & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2016. "Performance evaluation of interconnected logistics networks confronted to hub disruptions," Post-Print hal-01320641, HAL.
- Heckmann, Iris & Comes, Tina & Nickel, Stefan, 2015. "A critical review on supply chain risk – Definition, measure and modeling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 119-132.
- Ting-Kwei Wang & Qian Zhang & Heap-Yih Chong & Xiangyu Wang, 2017. "Integrated Supplier Selection Framework in a Resilient Construction Supply Chain: An Approach via Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Grey Relational Analysis (GRA)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, February.
- Ruiying Li & Qiang Dong & Chong Jin & Rui Kang, 2017. "A New Resilience Measure for Supply Chain Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Schmitt, Thomas G. & Kumar, Sanjay & Stecke, Kathryn E. & Glover, Fred W. & Ehlen, Mark A., 2017. "Mitigating disruptions in a multi-echelon supply chain using adaptive ordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 185-198.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:280-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jouida, Sihem & Krichen, Saoussen & Klibi, Walid, 2017. "Coalition-formation problem for sourcing contract design in supply networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 539-558.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain Network; Uncertainty; Risk modeling; Multihazards; Scenario Planning; Supply Chain Disruptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:644-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .