Scenario-based Supply Chain Network risk modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- Bilsel, R. Ufuk & Ravindran, A., 2011. "A multiobjective chance constrained programming model for supplier selection under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1284-1300, September.
- Azaron, A. & Brown, K.N. & Tarim, S.A. & Modarres, M., 2008. "A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 129-138, November.
- Robert J. Lempert & David G. Groves & Steven W. Popper & Steve C. Bankes, 2006. "A General, Analytic Method for Generating Robust Strategies and Narrative Scenarios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 514-528, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2005. "Association Between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 695-711, May.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel, 2010. "The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 283-293, June.
- Yossi Sheffi, 2005. "The Resilient Enterprise: Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Advantage," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693496, January.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:153-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keyvanshokooh, Esmaeil & Ryan, Sarah M. & Kabir, Elnaz, 2016. "Hybrid robust and stochastic optimization for closed-loop supply chain network design using accelerated Benders decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 76-92.
- Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce, 2015. "Risk analysis in port competition for containerized imports," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 743-753.
- Tang, Liang & Jing, Ke & He, Jie & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2016. "Robustness of assembly supply chain networks by considering risk propagation and cascading failure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 459(C), pages 129-139.
- Yanyan Yang & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2016. "Performance evaluation of interconnected logistics networks confronted to hub disruptions," Post-Print hal-01320641, HAL.
- Heckmann, Iris & Comes, Tina & Nickel, Stefan, 2015. "A critical review on supply chain risk – Definition, measure and modeling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 119-132.
- Ting-Kwei Wang & Qian Zhang & Heap-Yih Chong & Xiangyu Wang, 2017. "Integrated Supplier Selection Framework in a Resilient Construction Supply Chain: An Approach via Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Grey Relational Analysis (GRA)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, February.
- Ruiying Li & Qiang Dong & Chong Jin & Rui Kang, 2017. "A New Resilience Measure for Supply Chain Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Schmitt, Thomas G. & Kumar, Sanjay & Stecke, Kathryn E. & Glover, Fred W. & Ehlen, Mark A., 2017. "Mitigating disruptions in a multi-echelon supply chain using adaptive ordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 185-198.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:280-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jouida, Sihem & Krichen, Saoussen & Klibi, Walid, 2017. "Coalition-formation problem for sourcing contract design in supply networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 539-558.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain Network; Uncertainty; Risk modeling; Multihazards; Scenario Planning; Supply Chain Disruptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:644-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.