Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald L. Keefer & Samuel E. Bodily, 1983. "Three-Point Approximations for Continuous Random Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 595-609, May.
- Allen C. Miller, III & Thomas R. Rice, 1983. "Discrete Approximations of Probability Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 352-362, March.
- James E. Smith, 1993. "Moment Methods for Decision Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 340-358, March.
- Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W., 2001. "Analyzing legal regulations in the Norwegian life insurance business using a multistage asset-liability management model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 293-308, October.
- Donald L. Keefer, 1994. "Certainty Equivalents for Three-Point Discrete-Distribution Approximations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(6), pages 760-773, June.
More about this item
KeywordsScenario Generation; Asset Allocation; Nonconvex Programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:2:p:295-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .