Distribution network design: New problems and related models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perl, Jossef & Daskin, Mark S., 1985. "A warehouse location-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 381-396, October.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A., 1998. "Integrating inventory impacts into a fixed-charge model for locating distribution centers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 173-186, September.
- Salhi, Said & Rand, Graham K., 1989. "The effect of ignoring routes when locating depots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 150-156, March.
- Srivastava, R, 1993. "Alternate solution procedures for the location-routing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-506, July.
- Jacobsen, S. K. & Madsen, O. B. G., 1980. "A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 378-387, December.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Nobert, Yves, 1981. "An exact algorithm for minimizing routing and operating costs in depot location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 224-226, February.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Nobert, Yves & Pelletier, Paul, 1983. "Hamiltonian location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 82-89, January.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Hansen, P. H. & Hegedahl, B. & Hjortkjaer, S. & Obel, B., 1994. "A heuristic solution to the warehouse location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 111-127, July.
- Tuzun, Dilek & Burke, Laura I., 1999. "A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 87-99, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:165:y:2005:i:3:p:610-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.