Distribution network design: New problems and related models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perl, Jossef & Daskin, Mark S., 1985. "A warehouse location-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 381-396, October.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A., 1998. "Integrating inventory impacts into a fixed-charge model for locating distribution centers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 173-186, September.
- Salhi, Said & Rand, Graham K., 1989. "The effect of ignoring routes when locating depots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 150-156, March.
- Srivastava, R, 1993. "Alternate solution procedures for the location-routing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-506, July.
- Jacobsen, S. K. & Madsen, O. B. G., 1980. "A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 378-387, December.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Nobert, Yves, 1981. "An exact algorithm for minimizing routing and operating costs in depot location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 224-226, February.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Nobert, Yves & Pelletier, Paul, 1983. "Hamiltonian location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 82-89, January.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Hansen, P. H. & Hegedahl, B. & Hjortkjaer, S. & Obel, B., 1994. "A heuristic solution to the warehouse location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 111-127, July.
- Tuzun, Dilek & Burke, Laura I., 1999. "A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 87-99, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:165:y:2005:i:3:p:610-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.