The Theory of the Multinational Firm under Exchange Rate Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisham Foad, 2005. "Currency Unions, Options, and Foreign Direct Investment," Emory Economics 0516, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Adil Suliman & Khaled Elmawazini & Mohammed Zakaullah Shariff, 2015. "Exchange rates and foreign direct investment: evidence for sub-saharan Africa," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(2), pages 204-226, April-Jun.
- Russ, Katheryn, 2004. "The Endogeneity of the Exchange Rate as a Determinant of FDI: A Model of Money, Entry, and Multinational Firms," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9xr4f238, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008.
"The effect of exchange rate risk on US foreign direct investment: an empirical analysis,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
09/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008. "The effect of exchange rate risk on U.S. foreign direct investment: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 10713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russ, Katheryn Niles, 2007. "The endogeneity of the exchange rate as a determinant of FDI: A model of entry and multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 344-372, April.
- Takagi, Shinji & Shi, Zongying, 2011. "Exchange rate movements and foreign direct investment (FDI): Japanese investment in Asia, 1987–2008," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 265-272.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Min, Byung S., 2011. "Exchange rates and FDI strategies of multinational enterprises," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 586-603, November.
- Chia-Ching Lin & Kun-Ming Chen & Hsiu-Hua Rau, 2010. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the Timing of Foreign Direct Investment: Market-Seeking versus Export-Substituting," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 466-486, August.
- Duong, Nguyen Minh Huy, 2015. "An Investigation of the Determinants of US FDI in Developed Countries, 1982-2010," MPRA Paper 66518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adugna Lemi & Sisay Asefa, 2009. "Differential Impacts of Economic Volatility and Governance on Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Foreign Direct Investments: The Case of US Multinationals in Africa," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 367-395.
- Villegas, F. & Ouenniche, J., 2008. "A general unconstrained model for transfer pricing in multinational supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 829-856, June.
- Guo, Yan, 2013. "Strategic trade policy, cost uncertainty and FDI determinants," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004464, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lord Mensah & Godfred Alufar Bokpin & Eric Dei Fosu-Hene, 2017. "Foreign exchange rate moments and FDI in Ghana," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 136-152, January.
- Firoozi, Fathali, 1997. "Multinationals FDI and uncertainty: an exposition," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-273, October.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i6p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mankan M. Koné & Carl Gaigné & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2017. "Duopolistic Competition and Optimal Switching Time from Export to FDI in Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-23, CIRANO.
- Rajesh Chakrabarti & Barry Scholnick, 2002. "Exchange rate expectations and foreign direct investment flows," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:14:y:1981:i:2:p:276-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.