Financial planning with fractional goals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaible, Siegfried & Ibaraki, Toshidide, 1983. "Fractional programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 325-338, April.
- Kornbluth, Jonathan S. H. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1981. "Goal programming with linear fractional criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 58-65, September.
- H. Martin Weingartner, 1966. "Capital Budgeting of Interrelated Projects: Survey and Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(7), pages 485-516, March.
- Armstrong, R. & Charnes, A. & Haksever, C., 1987. "Successive linear programming for ratio goal problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 426-434, December.
- Jonathan S. H. Kornbluth & Ralph E. Steuer, 1981. "Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Schaible, Siegfried, 1981. "Fractional programming: Applications and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Myers, Stewart C & Pogue, Gerald A, 1974. "A Programming Approach to Corporate Financial Management," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 579-599, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Amini Fasakhodi & Seyed Nouri & Manouchehr Amini, 2010. "Water Resources Sustainability and Optimal Cropping Pattern in Farming Systems; A Multi-Objective Fractional Goal Programming Approach," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(15), pages 4639-4657, December.
- Frenk, J.B.G. & Schaible, S., 2004. "Fractional Programming," Econometric Institute Research Papers ERS-2004-074-LIS, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Frenk, J.B.G. & Schaible, S., 2004. "Fractional Programming," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-074-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Multicriteria decision aid in financial management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 404-415, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:1:p:111-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.