Financial planning with fractional goals
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schaible, Siegfried, 1981. "Fractional programming: Applications and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Armstrong, R. & Charnes, A. & Haksever, C., 1987. "Successive linear programming for ratio goal problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 426-434, December.
- Myers, Stewart C & Pogue, Gerald A, 1974. "A Programming Approach to Corporate Financial Management," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 579-99, May.
- Kornbluth, Jonathan S. H. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1981. "Goal programming with linear fractional criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 58-65, September.
- Schaible, Siegfried & Ibaraki, Toshidide, 1983. "Fractional programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 325-338, April.
- Jonathan S. H. Kornbluth & Ralph E. Steuer, 1981. "Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1024-1039, September.
- H. Martin Weingartner, 1966. "Capital Budgeting of Interrelated Projects: Survey and Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(7), pages 485-516, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:1:p:111-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.