An exact method for a discrete multiobjective linear fractional optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metev, Boyan & Gueorguieva, Dessislava, 2000. "A simple method for obtaining weakly efficient points in multiobjective linear fractional programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 386-390, October.
- Costa, Joao Paulo, 2007. "Computing non-dominated solutions in MOLFP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1464-1475, September.
- Schaible, Siegfried, 1981. "Fractional programming: Applications and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-120, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zerdani, Ouiza & Moulai, Mustapha, 2011. "Optimization over an integer efficient set of a Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Problem," MPRA Paper 35579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiobjective programming; integer programming; linear fractional programming; branch and cut;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .