Optimization over an integer efficient set of a Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chergui, M. E-A & Moulai, M., 2007. "An exact method for a discrete multiobjective linear fractional optimization," MPRA Paper 12097, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2008.
- Yamada, Syuuji & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro, 2001. "An inner approximation method incorporating a branch and bound procedure for optimization over the weakly efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 267-286, January.
- Jonathan S. H. Kornbluth & Ralph E. Steuer, 1981. "Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Jorge, Jesús M., 2009. "An algorithm for optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 98-103, May.
- Le Thi, Hoai An & Pham, Dinh Tao & Thoai, Nguyen V., 2002. "Combination between global and local methods for solving an optimization problem over the efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 258-270, October.
- Costa, Joao Paulo, 2007. "Computing non-dominated solutions in MOLFP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1464-1475, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming; Optimization over the efficient set; Multiple objective linear fractional programming; Global optimization;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .