Fractional programming: a tool for the assessment of sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zander, P. & Kachele, H., 1999. "Modelling multiple objectives of land use for sustainable development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 311-325, March.
- Siegfried Schaible, 1976. "Fractional Programming. I, Duality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(8), pages 858-867, April.
- Lara, Pablo, 1993. "Multiple objective fractional programming and livestock ration formulation: A case study for dairy cow diets in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-334.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Jonathan S. H. Kornbluth & Ralph E. Steuer, 1981. "Multiple Objective Linear Fractional Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- Fraser, I. & Cordina, D., 1999. "An application of data envelopment analysis to irrigated dairy farms in Northern Victoria, Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 267-282, March.
- Nykowski, Ireneusz & Zolkiewski, Zbigniew, 1985. "A compromise procedure for the multiple objective linear fractional programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 91-97, January.
- Costanza, Robert & Patten, Bernard C., 1995. "Defining and predicting sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-196, December.
- Tiwari, D. N. & Loof, R. & Paudyal, G. N., 1999. "Environmental-economic decision-making in lowland irrigated agriculture using multi-criteria analysis techniques," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Dutta, D. & Rao, J. R. & Tiwari, R. N., 1993. "A restricted class of multiobjective linear fractional programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 352-355, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas Amini Fasakhodi & Seyed Nouri & Manouchehr Amini, 2010. "Water Resources Sustainability and Optimal Cropping Pattern in Farming Systems; A Multi-Objective Fractional Goal Programming Approach," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(15), pages 4639-4657, December.
- Farnaz Pourzand & Mohammad Bakhshoodeh, 2014. "Technical effici ency and agricultural sustainability–technology gap of maize producers in Fars province of Iran," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 671-688, June.
- C. Ren & P. Guo & M. Li & J. Gu, 2013. "Optimization of Industrial Structure Considering the Uncertainty of Water Resources," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(11), pages 3885-3898, September.
- Zhang, X.Y. & Huang, G.H. & Zhu, H. & Li, Y.P., 2017. "A fuzzy-stochastic power system planning model: Reflection of dual objectives and dual uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 664-676.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:105-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mortazavi, Seyed Abolghasem & Hezareh, Reza & Ahmadi Kaliji, Sina & Shayan Mehr, Samira, 2014. "Application of Linear and Non-linear Programming Model to Assess the Sustainability of Water Resources in Agricultural Patterns," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 4(1), March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:62:y:1999:i:2:p:131-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.