Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehui, Simeon K. & Spencer, Dunstan S.C., 1992. "A General Approach for Evaluating the Economic Viability of Sustainability of Tropical Cropping Systems," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197740, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lynam, John K. & Herdt, Robert W., 1989. "Sense and sustainability: Sustainability as an objective in international agricultural research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 381-398, December.
- Ikerd, John E., 1991. "Applying Lisa Concepts On Southern Farms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Lynam, John K. & Herdt, Robert W., 1989. "Sense and Sustainability: Sustainability as an Objective in International Agricultural Research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- Ikerd, John E., 1991. "Applying Lisa Concepts on Southern Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 43-52, July.
- Francis, Charles A. & King, James W., 1988. "Cropping systems based on farm-derived, renewable resources," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-75.
- Cramb, R. A., 1993. "Shifting cultivation and sustainable agriculture in East Malaysia: A longitudinal case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 209-226.
- Richard Gray, 1991. "Economic Measures of Sustainability," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 627-635, December.
- Grant, W. R. & Richardson, J. W. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Rister, M. E., 1984. "Economic Impacts of Increased Price Variability: A Case Study with Rice," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Stuart Hill & Rod MacRae, 1988. "Developing sustainable agriculture education in Canada," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 5(4), pages 92-95, September.
- Glenn Fox, 1991. "Agriculture and the Environment: Economic Dimensions of Sustainable Agriculture1," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 647-653, December.
- M.L. Lerohl, 1991. "The Sustainability of Selected Prairie Crop Rotations," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 667-676, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:2:p:117-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.