Optimization of energy consumption for soybean production using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nassiri, Seyed Mehdi & Singh, Surendra, 2009. "Study on energy use efficiency for paddy crop using data envelopment analysis (DEA) technique," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1320-1325, July.
- Reig-Martinez, Ernest & Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J., 2004. "Analysing farming systems with Data Envelopment Analysis: citrus farming in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 17-30, October.
- Rafiee, Shahin & Mousavi Avval, Seyed Hashem & Mohammadi, Ali, 2010. "Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for apple production in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3301-3306.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung, 2007. "Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 373-382, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Kizilaslan, Halil, 2009. "Input-output energy analysis of cherries production in Tokat Province of Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1354-1358, July.
- Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Mohammadi, Ali, 2011. "Optimization of energy consumption and input costs for apple production in Iran using data envelopment analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 909-916.
- Lidia Angulo-Meza & Marcos Lins, 2002. "Review of Methods for Increasing Discrimination in Data Envelopment Analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 225-242, October.
- Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva, 2010. "Progress in biodiesel processing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1815-1835, June.
- Khan, S. & Khan, M.A. & Hanjra, M.A. & Mu, J., 2009. "Pathways to reduce the environmental footprints of water and energy inputs in food production," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-149, April.
- Lygnerud, Kristina & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "Factors impacting district heating companies' decision to provide small house customers with heat," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 185-190, January.
- Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Aggelopoulos, Stamatis & Kamenidou, Irene & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2006. "Assessing the effects of managerial and production practices on the efficiency of commercial pig farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 125-141, June.
- Fraser, I. & Cordina, D., 1999. "An application of data envelopment analysis to irrigated dairy farms in Northern Victoria, Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 267-282, March.
- Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke, 2011. "Cost efficiency of Japanese steam power generation companies: A Bayesian comparison of random and fixed frontier models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1441-1446, April.
- Chung, William, 2011. "Review of building energy-use performance benchmarking methodologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1470-1479, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Bozoğlu, Mehmet & Ceyhan, Vedat, 2009. "Energy conversion efficiency of trout and sea bass production in the Black Sea, Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-204.
- Adler, Nicole & Friedman, Lea & Sinuany-Stern, Zilla, 2002. "Review of ranking methods in the data envelopment analysis context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 249-265, July.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Omid, Mahmoud, 2010. "Economical analysis and relation between energy inputs and yield of greenhouse cucumber production in Iran," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 191-196, January.
- Beheshti Tabar, Iman & Keyhani, Alireza & Rafiee, Shaheen, 2010. "Energy balance in Iran's agronomy (1990-2006)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 849-855, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Impact of energy conservation policies on the green productivity in China’s manufacturing sector: Evidence from a three-stage DEA model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 351-363.
- Chang, Ming-Chung, 2016. "Applying the energy productivity index that considers maximized energy reduction on SADC (Southern Africa Development Community) members," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 313-323.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1563-1577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blancard, Stéphane & Martin, Elsa, 2014.
"Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 198-208.
- Stéphane Blancard & Elsa Martin, 2012. "Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/6, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Blancard, Stephane & Martin, Elsa, 2012. "Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 130583, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Choi, Yongrok & Zhang, Ning & Zhou, P., 2012. "Efficiency and abatement costs of energy-related CO2 emissions in China: A slacks-based efficiency measure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 198-208.
- Rahman, Sanzidur & Rahman, Md. Sayedur, 2013. "Energy productivity and efficiency of maize accounting for the choice of growing season and environmental factors: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 329-336.
- Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin & Omid, Mahmoud & Mousazadeh, Hossein, 2013. "Reduction of CO2 emission by improving energy use efficiency of greenhouse cucumber production using DEA approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 676-682.
- Kazemi, Hossein & Bourkheili, Saeid Hassanpour & Kamkar, Behnam & Soltani, Afshin & Gharanjic, Kambiz & Nazari, Noor Mohammad, 2016. "Estimation of greenhouse gas (GHG) emission and energy use efficiency (EUE) analysis in rainfed canola production (case study: Golestan province, Iran)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 694-700.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:807-820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Ming-Jia & Song, Chen-Xi & Tao, Wen-Quan, 2016. "A hybrid model for explaining the short-term dynamics of energy efficiency of China’s thermal power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 738-747.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:536-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1231-1243 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:405-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tao, Xueping & Wang, Ping & Zhu, Bangzhu, 2016. "Provincial green economic efficiency of China: A non-separable input–output SBM approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 58-66.
- Kazemi, Hossein & Kamkar, Behnam & Lakzaei, Somayeh & Badsar, Meysam & Shahbyki, Malihe, 2015. "Energy flow analysis for rice production in different geographical regions of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 390-396.
- Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Yousefi, Marziye & Bolandnazar, Elham & Anuar, Nor Badrul & Abdul Wahab, Ainuddin Wahid & Khan, Saif Ur Rehman, 2015. "A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for energy management of agricultural systems—A case study in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 457-465.
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:180-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Houshyar, Ehsan & Azadi, Hossein & Almassi, Morteza & Sheikh Davoodi, Mohammad Javad & Witlox, Frank, 2012. "Sustainable and efficient energy consumption of corn production in Southwest Iran: Combination of multi-fuzzy and DEA modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 672-681.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy use efficiency; Data envelopment analysis; Electrical energy; Soybean production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:11:p:3765-3772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.