Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keong, Choy Yee, 2005. "Energy demand, economic growth, and energy efficiency--the Bakun dam-induced sustainable energy policy revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 679-689, March.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Dag Fjeld Edvardsen & Finn R. F\F8rsund, 2001.
"International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities,"
ICER Working Papers
08-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Forsund, Finn R., 2003. "International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 353-371, October.
- Førsund, Finn R & Edvardsen, Dag F., 2001. "International Benchmarking of Electricity Distribution Utilities," Memorandum 35/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Hernandez-Sancho, F., 2004. "Environmental performance: an index number approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 343-352, December.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Pang, Joseph X., 2000. "Estimating the linkage between energy efficiency and productivity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 289-296, May.
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ghali, Khalifa H. & El-Sakka, M. I. T., 2004. "Energy use and output growth in Canada: a multivariate cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 225-238, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Jens Kaüger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 2000. "Total factor productivity, the east Asian miracle, and the world production frontier," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 111-136, March.
- Renshaw, Edward F., 1981. "Energy efficiency and the slump in labour productivity in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 36-42, January.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994. "Energy efficiency trends in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Peter J. G. Pearson & Roger Fouquet, 1996. "Energy Efficiency, Economic Efficiency and Future CO2 Emissions from the Developing World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 135-160.
- de Nooij, Michiel & van der Kruk, Rene & van Soest, Daan P., 2003. "International comparisons of domestic energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 359-373, July.
- Zofio, Jose L. & Prieto, Angel M., 2001. "Environmental efficiency and regulatory standards: the case of CO2 emissions from OECD industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2003. "International benchmarking and regulation: an application to European electricity distribution utilities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1609-1622, December.
- Drysdale, Peter & Huang, Yiping, 1997. "Technological Catch-up and Economic Growth in East Asia and the Pacific," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(222), pages 201-211, September.
- Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Openness, productivity and growth in the APEC economies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 593-604, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:373-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.