Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keong, Choy Yee, 2005. "Energy demand, economic growth, and energy efficiency--the Bakun dam-induced sustainable energy policy revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 679-689, March.
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- de Nooij, Michiel & van der Kruk, Rene & van Soest, Daan P., 2003. "International comparisons of domestic energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 359-373, July.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Forsund, Finn R., 2003.
"International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 353-371, October.
- Førsund, Finn R & Edvardsen, Dag F., 2001. "International Benchmarking of Electricity Distribution Utilities," Memorandum 35/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dag Fjeld Edvardsen & Finn R. FF8rsund, 2001. "International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities," ICER Working Papers 08-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Hernandez-Sancho, F., 2004. "Environmental performance: an index number approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 343-352, December.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Pang, Joseph X., 2000. "Estimating the linkage between energy efficiency and productivity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 289-296, May.
- Ghali, Khalifa H. & El-Sakka, M. I. T., 2004. "Energy use and output growth in Canada: a multivariate cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 225-238, March.
- Zofio, Jose L. & Prieto, Angel M., 2001. "Environmental efficiency and regulatory standards: the case of CO2 emissions from OECD industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Jens Kaüger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 2000.
"Total factor productivity, the east Asian miracle, and the world production frontier,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 111-136, March.
- Krüger, Jens & Cantner, Uwe & Hanusch, Horst, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity, the East Asian Miracle and the World Production Frontier," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 34389, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Renshaw, Edward F., 1981. "Energy efficiency and the slump in labour productivity in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 36-42, January.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2003. "International benchmarking and regulation: an application to European electricity distribution utilities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1609-1622, December.
- Drysdale, Peter & Huang, Yiping, 1997. "Technological Catch-up and Economic Growth in East Asia and the Pacific," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(222), pages 201-211, September.
- Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Openness, productivity and growth in the APEC economies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 593-604, September.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994. "Energy efficiency trends in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Peter J. G. Pearson & Roger Fouquet, 1996. "Energy Efficiency, Economic Efficiency and Future CO2 Emissions from the Developing World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 135-160.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:373-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.