What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bejan, Adrian, 1980. "Second law analysis in heat transfer," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 720-732.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994. "Energy efficiency trends in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Renshaw, Edward F., 1981. "Energy efficiency and the slump in labour productivity in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 36-42, January.
- Reister, David B., 1987. "The link between energy and GDP in developing countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 427-433.
- Jenne, C. A. & Cattell, R. K., 1983. "Structural change and energy efficiency in industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 114-123, April.
- Leach, Gerald, 1975. "Net energy analysis -- is it any use?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 332-344, December.
- Patterson, M. G., 1983. "Estimation of the quality of energy sources and uses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 346-359, December.
- Liu, X.Q. & Ang, B.W. & Ong, H.L., 1992. "Interfuel substitution and decomposition of changes in industrial energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 689-696.
- Patterson, M.G., 1993. "An accounting framework for decomposing the energy-to-GDP ratio into its structural components of change," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 741-761.
- Fereidoon P. Sioshansi, 1986. "Energy, Electricity, and the U.S. Economy: Emerging Trends," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 81-90.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:5:p:377-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.