Study on energy use efficiency for paddy crop using data envelopment analysis (DEA) technique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Surendra & Mittal, J. P. & Singh, M. P. & Bakhshi, R., 1988. "Energy-use patterns under various farming systems in Punjab," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 261-268.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & De, Sudpita, 2004. "High Technical Efficiency of Farms in Two Different Agricultural Lands: A Study under Deterministic Production Frontier Approach," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(2).
- Canakci, M. & Akinci, I., 2006. "Energy use pattern analyses of greenhouse vegetable production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1243-1256.
- Singh, Surendra & Singh, Sarjinder & Mittal, J.P. & Pannu, C.J.S. & Bhangoo, B.S., 1994. "Energy inputs and crop yield relationships for rice in Punjab," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1061-1065.
- Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Aggelopoulos, Stamatis & Kamenidou, Irene & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2006. "Assessing the effects of managerial and production practices on the efficiency of commercial pig farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 125-141, June.
- Boehmel, Constanze & Lewandowski, Iris & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2008. "Comparing annual and perennial energy cropping systems with different management intensities," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 224-236, March.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Bhushan, Surya, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity Growth of Wheat in India: A Malmquist Approach," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(1).
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Reddy, A.R. & Sen, C., 2004. "Technical Inefficiency in Rice Production and Its Relationship with Farm-Specific Socio-Economic Characteristics," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(2).
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Cubbin, John & Tzanidakis, George, 1998. "Regression versus data envelopment analysis for efficiency measurement: an application to the England and Wales regulated water industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 75-85, June.
- W, Y, 1995. "Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency Change in China: A Three-Sector Analysis1," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 207-229, October.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis Energy-ratio Paddy Specific energy Technical efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:7-8:p:1320-1325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .