Goal programming & data envelopment analysis (GoDEA) for target-based multi-level planning: Allocating central grants to the Greek local authorities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Børge, 1977. "The multilevel approach to organizational issues of the firm--A critical review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 395-414.
- E. S. Savas, 1978. "On Equity in Providing Public Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(8), pages 800-808, April.
- Dennis J. Sweeney & E. P. Winkofsky & Probir Roy & Norman R. Baker, 1978. "Composition vs. Decomposition: Two Approaches to Modeling Organizational Decision Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1491-1499, October.
- Buchanan, J. T. & Daellenbach, H. G., 1987. "A comparative evaluation of interactive solution methods for multiple objective decision models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 353-359, June.
- Ruefli, Timothy W., 1974. "Analytic models of resource allocation in hierarchical multi-level systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 353-363, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Sueyoshi, T., 1986. "Least squares/ridge regression and goal programming/constrained regression alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 146-157, October.
- Marvin B. Mandell, 1991. "Modelling Effectiveness-Equity Trade-Offs in Public Service Delivery Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 467-482, April.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1994. "Stochastic frontier production analysis: Measuring performance of public telecommunications in 24 OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 466-478, May.
- Freeland, James R & Baker, Norman R, 1975. "Goal partitioning in a hierarchical organization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 673-688, December.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Dyson, R. G., 1992. "Estimating preferred target input-output levels using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 80-97, January.
- Paul J. H. Schoemaker & C. Carter Waid, 1982. "An Experimental Comparison of Different Approaches to Determining Weights in Additive Utility Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 182-196, February.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1981. "Multi-objective multi-level policy models : An application to regional and environmental planning," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 63-89.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Khorramshahgol, Reza & Moustakis, Vassilis S., 1988. "Delphic hierarchy process (DHP): A methodology for priority setting derived from the Delphi method and analytical hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 347-354, December.
- Giokas, DI, 1991. "Bank branch operating efficiency: A comparative application of DEA and the loglinear model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 549-557.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:87:y:1995:i:3:p:535-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.