An evaluation of energy-environment-economic efficiency for EU, APEC and ASEAN countries: Design of a Target-Oriented DFM model with fixed factors in Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pekka Korhonen & Sari Stenfors & Mikko Syrjänen, 2003. "Multiple Objective Approach as an Alternative to Radial Projection in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 305-321, November.
- Tarja Joro & Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius, 1998. "Structural Comparison of Data Envelopment Analysis and Multiple Objective Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 962-970, July.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Maria Silva Portela & Pedro Borges & Emmanuel Thanassoulis, 2003. "Finding Closest Targets in Non-Oriented DEA Models: The Case of Convex and Non-Convex Technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 251-269, April.
- Pekka Korhonen & Margareta Soismaa & Aapo Siljamäki, 2002. "On the Use of Value Efficiency Analysis and Some Further Developments," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 49-64, January.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"A stepwise-projection data envelopment analysis for public transport operations in Japan,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 139-156, July.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise-Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p523, European Regional Science Association.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011.
"Regional efficiency improvement by means of data envelopment analysis through Euclidean distance minimization including fixed input factors: An application to tourist regions in Italy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Regional Efficiency Improvement by Means of Data Envelopment Analysis through Euclidean Distance Minimization including Fixed Input Factors - An Application to Tourist Regions in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Merja Halme & Tarja Joro & Pekka Korhonen & Seppo Salo & Jyrki Wallenius, 1999. "A Value Efficiency Approach to Incorporating Preference Information in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Frances Frei & Patrick Harker, 1999. "Projections Onto Efficient Frontiers: Theoretical and Computational Extensions to DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 275-300, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Dyson, R. G., 1992. "Estimating preferred target input-output levels using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 80-97, January.
- Washio, Satoshi & Yamada, Syuuji & Tanaka, Tamaki & Tanino, Tetsuzo, 2012. "Improvements by analyzing the efficient frontier in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 173-184.
- Yang, Xiaopeng & Morita, Hiroshi, 2013. "Efficiency improvement from multiple perspectives: An application to Japanese banking industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 501-509.
- Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Pels, Eric, 2010. "A distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis: A comparative study on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1104-1115, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2002. "Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 16-20, October.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
- Scheel, Holger, 2001. "Undesirable outputs in efficiency valuations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 400-410, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Jiang Zhu & Zhenyu Zhao, 2017. "Chinese Electric Power Development Coordination Analysis on Resource, Production and Consumption: A Provincial Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Sanz-Díaz, María Teresa & Velasco-Morente, Francisco & Yñiguez, Rocío & Díaz-Calleja, Emilio, 2017. "An analysis of Spain's global and environmental efficiency from a European Union perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 183-193.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:179-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1992-:d:121227 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Distance Friction Minimisation (DFM); Target-Oriented (TO) method; Fixed factor (FF); Energy-environment-economic efficiency; EU; APEC; ASEAN countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:88:y:2016:i:c:p:100-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.