A stepwise-projection data envelopment analysis for public transport operations in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise-Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p523, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-408, October.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011.
"Regional efficiency improvement by means of data envelopment analysis through Euclidean distance minimization including fixed input factors: An application to tourist regions in Italy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Regional Efficiency Improvement by Means of Data Envelopment Analysis through Euclidean Distance Minimization including Fixed Input Factors - An Application to Tourist Regions in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Pels, Eric, 2010. "A distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis: A comparative study on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1104-1115, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karima Kourtit & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "High performers in complex spatial systems: a self-organizing mapping approach with reference to The Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 501-527, April.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise Efficiency Improvement DEA Model for Airport Operations with Fixed Production Factors," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1065, European Regional Science Association.
- Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016. "An evaluation of energy-environment-economic efficiency for EU, APEC and ASEAN countries: Design of a Target-Oriented DFM model with fixed factors in Data Envelopment Analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 100-112.
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Stepwise projection; Distance friction minimization; Context-dependence; Public transport operations; R40; C44;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:4:y:2011:i:2:p:139-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .