In Search Of Creative Champions In High-Tech Spaces: A Spatial Application Of Strategic Performance Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:adspsc:978-3-642-17761-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2011.
"Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in France,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 182-195, March.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2008. "Spatial Concentration and Firm-Level Productivity in France," Working Papers hal-01066174, HAL.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2011. "Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in france," Post-Print hal-01071849, HAL.
- MARTIN, Philippe & MAYER, Thierry & MAYNERIS, Florian, 2011. "Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in France," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2273, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2008. "Spatial Concentration and Firm-Level Productivity in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2011. "Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in france," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2008. "Spatial Concentration and Firm-Level Productivity in France," Sciences Po publications 6858, Sciences Po.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-408, October.
- Antonio Afonso & Sonia Fernandes, 2006. "Measuring local government spending efficiency: Evidence for the Lisbon region," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 39-53.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 2003.
"Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Loses from It?,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 121-145.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2002. "Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Looses From It?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Islam, M. Kamrul & Merlo, Juan & Kawachi, Ichiro & Lindstr m, Martin & Burstr m, Kristina & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2006. "Does it really matter where you live? A panel data multilevel analysis of Swedish municipality-level social capital on individual health-related quality of life," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 209-235, July.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Territorial Capital And Regional Growth: Increasing Returns In Knowledge Use," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 102(4), pages 385-405, September.
- Acs,Zoltan J. & Armington,Catherine, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, Geography, and American Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107402539, March.
- Acs,Zoltan J. & Armington,Catherine, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Geography, and American Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521843225, May.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott, 2009.
"Are Local Milieus The Key To Innovation Performance?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 81-112.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Binz, Hanna L. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joaquin Maudos & Jose Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2000. "Efficiency and Productive Specialization: An Application to the Spanish Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 829-842.
- George Emmanuel Halkos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2010. "Measuring regional economic efficiency: the case of Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 603-632, December.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Burger, M.J. & van Oort, F.G. & Raspe, O., 2010. "Agglomeration and New Establishment Survival: A Mixed Hierarchical and Cross-Classified Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-018-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Waal, A. de & Nijkamp, P. & Kourtit, K., 2009. "The relationship between the level of completeness of a strategic performance management system and perceived advantages and disadvantages," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Andaç T. Arıkan & Melissa A. Schilling, 2011. "Structure and Governance in Industrial Districts: Implications for Competitive Advantage," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 772-803, June.
- John V. Winters, 2011. "Why Are Smart Cities Growing? Who Moves And Who Stays," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 253-270, May.
- Karima Kourtit & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "High performers in complex spatial systems: a self-organizing mapping approach with reference to The Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 501-527, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karima Kourtit, 2013. " Creating Knowledge Locations in Cities: Innovation and Integration Challenges. edited by Willem van Winden , Luis de Carvalho , Erwin van Tuijl , Jeroen van Haaren and Leo van den Berg (eds). London ," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 685-689, August.
- Żółtaszek Agata, 2014. "Leaders And Followers In The Effectiveness Of Public Safety Services In European States – A Spatial Frontier Approach," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(4), pages 253-272, December.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp & Mark D. Partridge & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In praise of megacities in a global world," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 167-182, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:53:y:2013:i:5:p:749-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.