Territorial Capital And Regional Growth: Increasing Returns In Knowledge Use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search of Creative Champions in High-Tech Spaces," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-193/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laura Resmini & Laura Casi, 2014. "FDI and Growth: Can different regional identities shape the returns to foreign capital investments?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p540, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2008.
"The Impact of Regional Absorptive Capacity on Spatial Knowledge Spillovers,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "The impact of regional absorptive capacity on spatial knowledge spillovers," Post-Print hal-00673204, HAL.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Competitiveness and Territorial Capital: A Conceptual Approach and Empirical Evidence from the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1383-1402, October.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2015. "Absorptive capacity and space," FEP Working Papers 564, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Roxana Voicu â€“ DorobanÈ›u, 2015. "Resilience or Flexibilityâ€“ A Theoretical Approach on Romanian Development Regions," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(57), pages 115-132, September.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu, 2013. "Knowledge Assets and Regional Performance," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 228-257, June.
- Tubadji, Annie & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter, 2014. "Immigrants' 'Ability' and Welfare as a Function of Cultural Diversity: Effect of Cultural Capital at Individual and Local Level," IZA Discussion Papers 8460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search Of Creative Champions In High-Tech Spaces: A Spatial Application Of Strategic Performance Management," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 749-777, December.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "Richard Florida’s creative capital in a trading regional economy: a theoretical investigation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 241-250, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:102:y:2011:i:4:p:385-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.