Structure and Governance in Industrial Districts: Implications for Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search of Creative Champions in High-Tech Spaces," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-193/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gunther Maier & Michaela Trippl, 2012. "The Pitfalls and Booby Traps of Cluster Policy," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Filippo Randelli & Mauro Lombardi, 2014.
"The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SME Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 1199-1211, June.
- Mauro Lombardi & Filippo Randelli, 2012. "The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SMEs Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Storai, Dimitri, 2015. "Family firms and industrial districts:," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 234-246.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria, 2015. "Adaptive supply chains in industrial districts: A complexity science approach focused on learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 576-589.
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0327-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang Wei & Minfei Zhou & Mark Greeven & Hongyan Qu, 2016. "Economic governance, dual networks and innovative learning in five Chinese industrial clusters," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1037-1074, December.
- Frank G. van Oort & Martijn J. Burger & Joris Knoben & Otto Raspe, 2012.
"Multilevel Approaches And The Firm-Agglomeration Ambiguity In Economic Growth Studies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 468-491, July.
- Frank G. van Oort & Martijn J. Burger & Joris Knoben & Otto Raspe, 2012. "Multilevel Approaches and the Firm-Agglomeration Ambiguity in Economic Growth Studies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search Of Creative Champions In High-Tech Spaces: A Spatial Application Of Strategic Performance Management," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 749-777, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:4:p:772-803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.