Structure and Governance in Industrial Districts: Implications for Competitive Advantage
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search of Creative Champions in High-Tech Spaces," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-193/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gunther Maier & Michaela Trippl, 2012.
"The Pitfalls and Booby Traps of Cluster Policy,"
sre-disc-2012_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Maier, Gunther & Trippl, Michaela, 2012. "The Pitfalls and Booby Traps of Cluster Policy," SRE-Discussion Papers 3404, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Filippo Randelli & Mauro Lombardi, 2014. "The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SME Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 1199-1211, June.
- Mauro Lombardi & Filippo Randelli, 2012. "The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SMEs Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Cucculelli, Marco & Storai, Dimitri, 2015. "Family firms and industrial districts:," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 234-246.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria, 2015. "Adaptive supply chains in industrial districts: A complexity science approach focused on learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 576-589.
- Jiang Wei & Minfei Zhou & Mark Greeven & Hongyan Qu, 2016. "Economic governance, dual networks and innovative learning in five Chinese industrial clusters," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1037-1074, December.
- Frank G. van Oort & Martijn J. Burger & Joris Knoben & Otto Raspe, 2012. "Multilevel Approaches And The Firm-Agglomeration Ambiguity In Economic Growth Studies," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 468-491, 07.
- Frank G. van Oort & Martijn J. Burger & Joris Knoben & Otto Raspe, 2012. "Multilevel Approaches and the Firm-Agglomeration Ambiguity in Economic Growth Studies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search Of Creative Champions In High-Tech Spaces: A Spatial Application Of Strategic Performance Management," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 749-777, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:4:p:772-803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed