High performers in complex spatial systems: a self-organizing mapping approach with reference to The Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Bruinsma & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"An Agent-Based Decision Support Model For The Development Of E-Services In The Tourist Sector,"
Working Paper Series
06_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Frank Bruinsma & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "An Agent-Based Decision Support Model for the Development of E-Services in the Tourist Sector," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 232-255, September.
- Bruinsma, F. & Kourtit, K. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "An agent-based decision support model for the development of e-services in the tourist sector," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003.
"Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004. "Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117 Elsevier.
- Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs & Sam Youl Lee, 2004.
"Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Sam Youl Lee & Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs, 2004. "Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 879-891.
- Daniel Felsenstein, 2002. "Do high technology agglomerations encourage urban sprawl?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 663-682.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009.
"Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions,"
2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bellini, Elena & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Pinelli, Dino & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2008. "Cultural diversity and economic performance: Evidence from European regions," HWWI Research Papers 3-14, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005.
"Geographical and sectoral clusters of innovation in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 715-739, December.
- RM. Serrano & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2004. "Geographical and sectoral clusters of innovation in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 200415, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roberta Capello, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and spatial externalities: Theory and measurement," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 387-402.
- Jamie Peck, 2005. "Struggling with the Creative Class," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 740-770, December.
- Lung, Yannick, 1988. "Complexity and Spatial Dynamics Modelling. From Catastrophe Theory to Self-organizing Process: A Review of the Literature," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 81-111, July.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp & Henk Scholten, 2011. "Multi-Dimensional Urban Sprawl in Europe: a Self-Organizing Map Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p485, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Nijkamp & Soushi Suzuki, 2009.
"A Generalized Goals-achievement Model in Data Envelopment Analysis: an Application to Efficiency Improvement in Local Government Finance in Japan,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 249-274.
- Suzuki, S. & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "A generalized goals-achievement model in data envelopment analysis : an application to efficiency improvement in local government finance in Japan," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Björn Alecke & Christoph Alsleben & Frank Scharr & Gerhard Untiedt, 2006. "Are there really high-tech clusters? The geographic concentration of German manufacturing industries and its determinants," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"A Stepwise-Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p523, European Regional Science Association.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A stepwise-projection data envelopment analysis for public transport operations in Japan," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 139-156, July.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011.
"Regional Efficiency Improvement by Means of Data Envelopment Analysis through Euclidean Distance Minimization including Fixed Input Factors - An Application to Tourist Regions in Italy,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Regional efficiency improvement by means of data envelopment analysis through Euclidean distance minimization including fixed input factors: An application to tourist regions in Italy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 67-89, 03.
- Michael Sonis & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 1998. "original: Economic complexity as network complication: Multiregional input-output structural path analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 407-436.
- Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Xxq Factors For Sustainable Urban Development: A Systems Economics View," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, June.
- Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Pels, Eric, 2010. "A distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis: A comparative study on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1104-1115, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Jun Yan & Jean-Claude Thill, 2009. "Visual data mining in spatial interaction analysis with self-organizing maps," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(3), pages 466-486, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:501-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.