Modelling dynamics of knowledge networks and local connectedness: a case study of urban high-tech companies in The Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slowinski, R. & Zopounidis, C. & Dimitras, A. I., 1997. "Prediction of company acquisition in Greece by means of the rough set approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Mangematin, Vincent & Lemarie, Stephane & Boissin, Jean-Pierre & Catherine, David & Corolleur, Frederic & Coronini, Roger & Trommetter, Michel, 2003.
"Development of SMEs and heterogeneity of trajectories: the case of biotechnology in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 621-638, April.
- Vincent Mangematin & Stéphane Lemarié & Jean-Pierre Boissin & David Catherine & Frédéric Corolleur & Roger Coronini & Michel Trommetter, 2003. "Development of SMEs and heterogeneity of trajectories: the case of biotechnology in France," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422563, HAL.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
- Chetty, Sylvie K. & Wilson, Heather I. M., 2003. "Collaborating with competitors to acquire resources," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 61-81, February.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Roberta Capello & Alessandra Faggian, 2005. "Collective Learning and Relational Capital in Local Innovation Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 75-87.
- Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen & Helen Lawton Smith & Linda Hall, 2004. "The US biotechnology industry: industry dynamics and policy," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 199-216, April.
- Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen & Helen Lawton Smith & Linda Hall, 2004. "The US Biotechnology Industry: Industry Dynamics and Policy," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(2), pages 199-216, April.
- Lars Coenen & Jerker Moodysson & Bjørn T. Asheim, 2004. "Nodes, networks and proximities: on the knowledge dynamics of the Medicon Valley biotech cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 1003-1018, June.
- Chris Hendry & James Brown & Robert Defillippi, 2000. "Regional Clustering of High Technology-based Firms: Opto-electronics in Three Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 129-144.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Chris Hendry & James Brown, 2006. "Dynamics of clustering and performance in the UK opto-electronics industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 707-725.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- McKelvey, Maureen & Alm, Hakan & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2003. "Does co-location matter for formal knowledge collaboration in the Swedish biotechnology-pharmaceutical sector?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 483-501, March.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:813-833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.