Dynamics of clustering and performance in the UK opto-electronics industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Swann, Peter & Prevezer, Martha, 1996. "A comparison of the dynamics of industrial clustering in computing and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1139-1157.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Vopel, Katrin, 1998. "Mapping innovative clusters in national innovation systems," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 1996. "Localized knowledge percolation processes and information networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 281-295.
- Bennett Harrison, 2007. "Industrial Districts: Old Wine in New Bottles? (Volume 26, Number 5, 1992)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 107-121.
- Rolf Sternberg, 1999. "Innovative Linkages and Proximity: Empirical Results from Recent Surveys of Small and Medium Sized Firms in German Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 529-540.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni, 2014.
"Time-varying parking prices,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 166-174.
- Neil Reid & Michael Carroll & Bruce Smith, 2012. "The benefits of participating in an industrial cluster from the perspective of the firm," ERSA conference papers ersa12p831, European Regional Science Association.
- J. Knoben, 2009. "Localized inter-organizational linkages, agglomeration effects, and the innovative performance of firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 757-779.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2015. "Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1518, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2016. "Cluster Policy and Firm Performance: A Case Study of the French Optic/Photonic Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Marina Geenhuizen, 2007. "Modelling dynamics of knowledge networks and local connectedness: a case study of urban high-tech companies in The Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 813-833.
- Michael Carroll & Neil Reid & Bruce Smith, 2008.
"Location quotients versus spatial autocorrelation in identifying potential cluster regions,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 449-463.
- Antonio García-Tabuenca & José Luis Crespo-Espert & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain," Working Papers 06/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Feldman, Maryann & Tavassoli, Sam, 2014. "Something New: Where do new industries come from?," Working Papers 2014/02, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsClusters; Performance; Opto-electronics; UK; Dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:40:y:2006:i:7:p:707-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .