A Comparative Investigation of Firms' Innovative behaviors During Different Stages of the Cluster Life-Cycle (Cover study for PhD dissertation)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Carroll & Neil Reid & Bruce Smith, 2008.
"Location quotients versus spatial autocorrelation in identifying potential cluster regions,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 449-463.
- Antonio García-Tabuenca & José Luis Crespo-Espert & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain," Working Papers 06/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Bronwyn Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2006.
"Empirical studies of innovation in the knowledge-driven economy,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 289-299.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Mairesse, Jacques, 2006. "Empirical studies of innovation in the knowledge driven economy," MERIT Working Papers 028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Innovation in the Knowledge Driven Economy," NBER Working Papers 12320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2010. "Cluster life cycles--dimensions and rationales of cluster evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 205-238, February.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2007. "Endogenous Product versus Process Innovation and a Firmâ€™s Propensity to Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 1906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ugo Merlone & Michele Sonnessa & Pietro Terna, 2008. "Horizontal and Vertical Multiple Implementations in a Model of Industrial Districts," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-5.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2004. "Competition, matching, and geographical clustering at early stages of the industry life cycle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 177-195.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2008. "Life Cycle vs. Multiple Path Dependency in Industrial Districts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 505-528, November.
- Per Lundequist & Dominic Power, 2002. "Putting Porter into Practice? Practices of Regional Cluster Building: Evidence from Sweden," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 685-704, September.
- Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"On the relationship between innovation and performance: A sensitivity analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 317-344.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2001. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Performance: A sensitivity Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0446, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Mellander, Charlotta & Paulsson, Thomas, 2004.
"A Spatial ICT Clusters in Sweden – An Empirical Method to Identify Necessary Conditions for Existence,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
12, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johansson, Börje & Forslund, Ulla, 2005. "The Analysis of Location, Co-location and Urbanisation Economics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 46, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1053-1067.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 343-373.
- Bitard, Pierre & Edquist, Charles & Hommen, Leif & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "The paradox of high R&D input and low innovation output: Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2006.
"Spillovers in product and process innovation: Evidence from manufacturing firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 349-380, March.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2002. "Spillovers in product and process innovation: evidence from manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Peter Maskell & Anders Malmberg, 2007. "Myopia, knowledge development and cluster evolution," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 603-618, September.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 525-540.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2013.
"Endogenous product versus process innovation and a firm’s propensity to export,"
Springer, pages 329-354.
- Andersen, Laura M. & Smed, Sinne, 2012. "What is it Consumers really want, and how can their preferences be influenced? The Case of fat in Milk," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mario A. Maggioni, 2004. "The rise and fall of industrial clusters: Technology and the life cycle of region," Working Papers 2004/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2007. "Cluster Life Cycles - Dimensions and Rationales of Cluster Development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren & Gunnar Malmberg, 2008. "Agglomeration mobility: effects of localisation, urbanisation, and scale on job changes," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(10), pages 2419-2434, October.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 562-583.
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2004. "Examining Biases in Measures of Firm Innovation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .