Horizontal and Vertical Multiple Implementations in a Model of Industrial Districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Richiardi & Roberto Leombruni & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2006.
"A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-15.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2005. "A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 47, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Flaminio Squazzoni & Riccardo Boero, 2002. "Economic Performance, Inter-Firm Relations and Local Institutional Engineering in a Computational Prototype of Industrial Districts," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(1), pages 1-1.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005.
"The skill bias effect of technological and organisational change: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, pages 141-157.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Piva & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidenceand Policy Implications," Working Papers 486, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Junfu Zhang, 2004.
"Growing Silicon Valley On A Landscape: An Agent-Based Approach To High-Tech Industrial Clusters,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Industry And Labor Dynamics The Agent-Based Computational Economics Approach, chapter 13, pages 259-283
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Junfu Zhang, 2003. "Growing Silicon Valley on a landscape: an agent-based approach to high-tech industrial clusters," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 529-548, December.
- Bruce Edmonds & David Hales, 2003. "Replication, Replication and Replication: Some Hard Lessons from Model Alignmen," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(4), pages 1-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Ausloos & Herbert Dawid & Ugo Merlone, 2014. "Spatial interactions in agent-based modeling," Papers 1405.0733, arXiv.org.
- Ugo Merlone & Daren Sandbank & Ferenc Szidarovszky, 2013. "Equilibria analysis in social dilemma games with Skinnerian agents," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 12(2), pages 219-233, November.
- Sam Tavassoli, 2011. "A Comparative Investigation of Firms' Innovative behaviors During Different Stages of the Cluster Life-Cycle (Cover study for PhD dissertation)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1045, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0500-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReplication of Models; Model Validation; Agent-Based Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2007-72-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.