The paradox of high R&D input and low innovation output: Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olof Ejermo, 2011. "Locked into the ivory tower? Mobility and entrepreneurship among Swedish academics," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1413, European Regional Science Association.
- Arne Isaksen & Magnus Nilsson, 2013.
"Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 1919-1936, December.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2012. "Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144864, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Rouchy, Philippe, 2011. "Swedish embedded software and vertically integrated industries: an appraisal," MPRA Paper 50504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Tavassoli, 2011. "A Comparative Investigation of Firms' Innovative behaviors During Different Stages of the Cluster Life-Cycle (Cover study for PhD dissertation)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1045, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; innovation system; Swedish national system of innovation; Swedish paradox;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2008_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .