How venture capitalists respond to unmet expectations: The role of social environment
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bygrave, William D., 1987. "Syndicated investments by venture capital firms: A networking perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 139-154.
- Ruhnka, John C. & Young, John E., 1987. "A venture capital model of the development process for new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 167-184.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Gorman, Michael & Sahlman, William A., 1989. "What do venture capitalists do?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 231-248, July.
- Chanthika Pornpitakpan, 1999. "The Effects of Cultural Adaptation on Business Relationships: Americans Selling to Japanese and Thais," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 317-337, June.
- Green, Richard C., 1984. "Investment incentives, debt, and warrants," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 115-136, March.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Zacharakis, Andrew & Baron, Robert A., 2003. "VCs' decision processes: Evidence suggesting more experience may not always be better," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-401, May.
- Sophie Manigart & Miguel Meuleman, 2002.
"Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?,"
- Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Mike Wright & Hans Landstrm & Hans Bruining & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2002. "Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Gifford, Sharon, 1997. "Limited attention and the role of the venture capitalist," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 459-482, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:21:y:2006:i:6:p:773-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.