How venture capitalists respond to unmet expectations: The role of social environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gorman, Michael & Sahlman, William A., 1989. "What do venture capitalists do?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 231-248, July.
- Green, Richard C., 1984. "Investment incentives, debt, and warrants," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 115-136, March.
- Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Mike Wright & Hans Landstrm & Hans Bruining & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2002.
"Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2002-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Sophie Manigart & Miguel Meuleman, 2002. "Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?," Finance 0210006, EconWPA.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Zacharakis, Andrew & Baron, Robert A., 2003. "VCs' decision processes: Evidence suggesting more experience may not always be better," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-401, May.
- Ruhnka, John C. & Young, John E., 1987. "A venture capital model of the development process for new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 167-184.
- Chanthika Pornpitakpan, 1999. "The Effects of Cultural Adaptation on Business Relationships: Americans Selling to Japanese and Thais," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 317-337, June.
- Bygrave, William D., 1987. "Syndicated investments by venture capital firms: A networking perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 139-154.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Gifford, Sharon, 1997. "Limited attention and the role of the venture capitalist," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 459-482, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:21:y:2006:i:6:p:773-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.