Regional Clustering of High Technology-based Firms: Opto-electronics in Three Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J., 1995. "The Geographic Foundations of Industrial Performance," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 319-320, December.
- Swann, Peter & Prevezer, Martha, 1996. "A comparison of the dynamics of industrial clustering in computing and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1139-1157, October.
- Allen Kaufman & Ross Gittell & Michael Merenda & William Naumes & Craig Wood, 1994. "Porter's Model for Geographic Competitive Advantage: The Case of New Hampshire," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 8(1), pages 43-66, February.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 1996. "Localized knowledge percolation processes and information networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 281-295.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Russo, Margherita, 1985. "Technical change and the industrial district: The role of interfirm relations in the growth and transformation of ceramic tile production in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 329-343, December.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- Solinas, Giovanni, 1982. "Labour Market Segmentation and Workers' Careers: The Case of the Italian Knitwear Industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 331-352, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Geenhuizen, 2007. "Modelling dynamics of knowledge networks and local connectedness: a case study of urban high-tech companies in The Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 813-833, December.
- Angela da Rocha & Beatriz Kury & Joana Monteiro, 2009. "The Role of Flagship Firms, External Actors and Support Institutions in the Emergence of Successful Export Activities in Brazil: Two Industrial Cluster Studies," Research Department Publications 3270, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Bengtsson & Anders Soderholm, 2002. "Bridging Distances: Organizing Boundary-spanning Technology Development Projects," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 263-274.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2010. "Just-in-Time Manufacturing Systems, Subcontracting and Geographic Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 519-533.
- Stanko, Michael A. & Olleros, Xavier, 2013. "Industry growth and the knowledge spillover regime: Does outsourcing harm innovativeness but help profit?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2007-2016.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Districts; Technological Development; Market Structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:2:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .