Constellations of firms and new ventures
No abstract is available for this item.
- Minguzzi, Antonio & Passaro, Renato, 2001. "The network of relationships between the economic environment and the entrepreneurial culture in small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-207, March.
- Davis, James H. & Patterson, J. Dennis & Grazin, Igor, 1996. "The collapse and reemergence of networks within and between Republics of the Former Soviet Union," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Lofsten, Hans & Lindelof, Peter, 2002. "Science Parks and the growth of new technology-based firms--academic-industry links, innovation and markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 859-876, August.
- Kudic, Muhamed & Pyka, Andreas & Günther, Jutta, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2006. "The Evolutionary Model of Entrepreneurial Firms' Dependence on Networks: Going beyond the start-up stage," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 24, pages 48-63, December.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R. Sedita, 2012.
"Industrial Districts as Open Learning Systems: Combining Emergent and Deliberate Knowledge Structures,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Baucus, David A. & Baucus, Melissa S. & Human, Sherrie E., 1996. "Consensus in franchise organizations: A cooperative arrangement among entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 359-378, September.
- Molina Morales, F. Xavier, 2000. "Geographical Embeddedness Of The Firm. A Case Study Based On The Knowledge-Based View," ERSA conference papers ersa00p346, European Regional Science Association.
- Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J., 1995. "Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 345-360, August.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda, 2002. "Inter-firm Networking Propensity in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(1), pages 99-122, Spring.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena & Rocca Matteo, 2007. "A Morse-type index for critical points of vector functions," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0702, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Chris Hendry & James Brown & Robert Defillippi, 2000. "Regional Clustering of High Technology-based Firms: Opto-electronics in Three Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 129-144.
- Enrico Santarelli, 2004. "Patents and the Technological Performance of District Firms Evidence for the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Barringer, Bruce R. & Jones, Foard F. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "A quantitative content analysis of the characteristics of rapid-growth firms and their founders," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 663-687, September.
- Gianni Lorenzoni, 2010. "Genesis of a research field: district, network, strategic network," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(3), pages 221-239, August.
- Frayret, Jean-Marc & D&rsquo & Amours, Sophie & Montreuil, Benoit & Cloutier, Louis, 2001. "A network approach to operate agile manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 239-259, December.
- Liebeskind, Julia Porter & Oliver, Amalya Lumerman & Zucker, Lynne G. & Brewer, Marilynn B., 1994. "Social Networks, Learning, and Flexibility: Sourcing Scientific Knowledge in New Biotechnology Firms," Institute for Social Science Research, Working Paper Series qt4480h6s7, Institute for Social Science Research, UCLA.
- Carbonara, Nunzia & Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo, 2002. "Supply chains within industrial districts: A theoretical framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 159-176, March.
- Uzea, F. Nicoleta & Fulton, Murray E., 2014. "Mechanisms for Effective Alliance Management: Insights from a Federated Cooperative Marketing System," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Lechner, Christian & Dowling, Michael & Welpe, Isabell, 2006. "Firm networks and firm development: The role of the relational mix," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 514-540, July.
- Murmann Johann Peter & Korn Jenny & Worch Hagen, 2014. "How Fast Can Firms Grow?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 210-233, April.
- Tari, Ernő, 1996. "Vállalati stratégiai szövetségek
[Strategic enterprise alliances]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 363-380.
- Mario Bourgault & Élisabeth Lefebvre & Louis A. Lefebvre, 1994. "Critical Capabilities and Performance of the Small Subcontracting Firms in the Aerospace Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-13, CIRANO.
- Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh, 1997. "Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-386, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:3:y:1988:i:1:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.