Patents and the Technological Performance of District Firms Evidence for the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santarelli, Enrico & Piergiovanni, Roberta, 1996.
"Analyzing literature-based innovation output indicators: the Italian experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 689-711, August.
- E. Santarelli, 1994. "Analysing Literature-Based Innovation Output Indicators: The Italian Experience," Working Papers 197, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2004.
"Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 986-1018, October.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," Memorandum 02/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel S, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 8819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating firms and aggregate innovation," Staff Report 300, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2002.
"The role of subsidies in promoting Italian joint ventures in least developed and transition economies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(12), pages 1563-1569.
- Giorgio BARBA NAVARETTI & Enrico SANTARELLI & Marco VIVARELLI, 2000. "The Role of Subsidies in Promoting Italian Joint Ventures in Least Developed and Transition Economies," Working Papers 144, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- G. Barba Navaretti & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2000. "The Role of Subsidies in Promoting Italian Joint Ventures in Least Developed and Transition Economics," Working Papers 386, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Russo, Margherita, 1985. "Technical change and the industrial district: The role of interfirm relations in the growth and transformation of ceramic tile production in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 329-343, December.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2000. "Technology Adoption and the Emergence of Regional Asymmetries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 71-102, March.
- Cristina Boari & Andrea Lipparini, 1999. "Networks within Industrial Districts: Organising Knowledge Creation and Transfer by Means of Moderate Hierarchies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(4), pages 339-360, December.
- Biggiero, Lucio, 2002. "The Location of Multinationals in Industrial Districts: Knowledge Transfer in Biomedicals," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 111-122, January.
- Forni, Mario & Paba, Sergio, 2002. "Spillovers and the Growth of Local Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 151-171, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Boix & Joan TrullÃ©n, 2009.
"Industrial Districts, Innovation and I-district Effect: Territory or Industrial Specialization?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1707-1729, February.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Sandrine Labory, 2011. "Role of external knowledge flows in cluster upgrading: an empirical analysis of the Mirandola biomedical district in Italy," Working Papers 201114, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Rentocchini & Dimitri Tartari, 2011. "An analysis of the adoption of OSS by local public administrations: Evidence from the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Openloc Working Papers 1101, Public policies and local development.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-07-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2004-07-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2004-07-11 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:egpdis:2004-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.