An analysis of the adoption of OSS by local public administrations: Evidence from the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Santarelli, 2004. "Patents and the Technological Performance of District Firms Evidence for the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti & Alessandro Rossi, 2006. "On the role of public policies supporting Free/Open Source software. An European perspective," Department of Economics Working Papers 0601, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
Keywordsopen source software; public administration; online public services; empirical research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2011-06-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IPR-2011-06-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpol:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Rentocchini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .