Report NEP-EUR-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "The economic impact of upward and downward occupational mobility: A comparison of eight EU member states," Working Papers 13, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Bruno Contini, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 102, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Aurelijus Dabuï¿½inskas & Tairi Room, 2011. "Survey evidence on wage and price setting in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 May 2011.
- Benito, Andrew & Saleheen, Jumana, 2011. "Labour supply as a buffer: evidence from UK households," Bank of England working papers 426, Bank of England.
- James Banks & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2011. "Childhood Health and Differences in Late-Life Health Outcomes Between England and the United States," NBER Working Papers 17096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Nieswand & Stefan Seifert, 2011. "Some Determinants of Intermediate Local Governments' Spending Efficiency: The Case of French Départements," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1130, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A non-parametric analysis of the efficiency of the top European football clubs," MPRA Paper 31173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viviane De Beaufort, 2011. "La création d'entreprise au féminin en Europe 2011 - Eléments comparatifs," Post-Print hal-00593527, HAL.
- Alessandra Minello & Nicola Barban, 2011. "The educational aspirations of children of immigrants in Italy," Working Papers 046, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Francesco Rentocchini & Dimitri Tartari, 2011. "An analysis of the adoption of OSS by local public administrations: Evidence from the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Openloc Working Papers 1101, Public policies and local development.